Chess Club Massacre - Episode 2: Sidewalk Salad

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Edited By jakob187
Some folks in an apartment in Waco, Texas hunker down to talk to you about the latest in music, movies, and games so you don't blow your money on the wrong products.  You'll also get some rants, rambles, and a few laughs (hopefully).  In true Texas fashion, this is all done with alcohol and pizza involved as well!

CHESS CLUB MASSACRE - EPISODE 2: SIDEWALK SALAD

On this week's episode, jakob187 and bellybear review:
  • Transporter 3 starring Jason Statham
  • Guns 'n' Roses' new album, Chinese Democracy

In the meantime, they rant about Black Friday, old action heroes being updated, the proposed story for Beverly Hills Cop 4, and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!  (also, as a P.S., jakob187 would like to apologize for his mental retardation when trying to talk about football.  He promises to never talk about sports in a podcast again...unless it's golf...because he loves golf.)

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jakob187
Some folks in an apartment in Waco, Texas hunker down to talk to you about the latest in music, movies, and games so you don't blow your money on the wrong products.  You'll also get some rants, rambles, and a few laughs (hopefully).  In true Texas fashion, this is all done with alcohol and pizza involved as well!

CHESS CLUB MASSACRE - EPISODE 2: SIDEWALK SALAD

On this week's episode, jakob187 and bellybear review:
  • Transporter 3 starring Jason Statham
  • Guns 'n' Roses' new album, Chinese Democracy

In the meantime, they rant about Black Friday, old action heroes being updated, the proposed story for Beverly Hills Cop 4, and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!  (also, as a P.S., jakob187 would like to apologize for his mental retardation when trying to talk about football.  He promises to never talk about sports in a podcast again...unless it's golf...because he loves golf.)

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Gunner

"I hope to god that everyone that got a fucking present from that walmart enjoys their god damn blood gift"

i loled hard, great episode.

tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By tokyochicken

Its really fucking depressing hearing shit like the black friday incidents. I can't beleive we've reached this point in time its just really gross.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jakob187

Dood, you should've seen how red my face was while I was ranting about that.  I was severely pissed.  I've been pissed about it since I heard about it, but I was ready to grab my bat and just trash shit.  It's just the fact that people fucking bitched about the store possibly being closed down that REALLY threw me over the edge.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By Gunner
jakob187 said:
"Dood, you should've seen how red my face was while I was ranting about that.  I was severely pissed.  I've been pissed about it since I heard about it, but I was ready to grab my bat and just trash shit.  It's just the fact that people fucking bitched about the store possibly being closed down that REALLY threw me over the edge."
I dont blame you, hearing stuff like that just sickens me, but the way you turned it into words just made me chuckle.. I have no idea why.
lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By lamegame621

Jakob, you're a hardass with a heart of gold.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jakob187
lamegame621 said:
"Jakob, you're a hardass with a heart of gold."
Shhh...you might blow my cover.
*edit*
Shhh...you might blow my cover, fuckface.
lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By lamegame621
jakob187 said:
"lamegame621 said:
"Jakob, you're a hardass with a heart of gold."
Shhh...you might blow my cover.
*edit*
Shhh...you might blow my cover, fuckface.
"
lulz. nice.
Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoops--original post here was just plain incorrect. 

Anywho, the solo in Shackler's Revenge sounds a helluva-lot like a Buckethead piece of work.