#1 Edited by artofwar420 (6886 posts) -

I remember Vinny saying something about "chicken in the kitchen" in a Bombcast a few months ago. He kept saying it to Ryan and it got more hilarious. Do you guys remember which bombcast it was?  Did I make this up? Have I just lost my mind?

I found this song, and I don't know if Vinny was referring to this when he said "chicken in the kitchen".

#2 Posted by skywing (1292 posts) -

lol good stuff

#3 Posted by artofwar420 (6886 posts) -
@skywing: Do you remember the episode I'm talking about?
#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (19303 posts) -

an african american singer singing about chicken ? in the kitchen (which narrows it down to chicken as a meal) ? 

hey man i dont know u bye

#5 Posted by Ineedaname (4276 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic: Are you making an implication that deserves a .gif?

#6 Posted by skywing (1292 posts) -
@artofwar420: yes i do it had me laughing my ass off on the bus ride to school
#7 Posted by FunExplosions (5535 posts) -

When he serves up the main course, she always gets her choice of sides. I guess the man likes food.

#8 Posted by BraveToaster (12636 posts) -
I don't know who this Robert Cray fellow is but he embarrasses me. I do remember hearing that phrase on a bombcast that aired not too long ago. The only way to be sure is to backtrack through the Bomcasts.
#9 Posted by Hot_Karl (3321 posts) -

No dude, you're not crazy. I remember that episode, but I don't remember exactly which Bombcast it was. I remember them jokingly saying that Chicken in the Kitchen was some type of cracker/biscuit or something. Now this'll totally make me obsessed for the rest of the night.

#10 Edited by wrecks (2391 posts) -

Yes, I remember. It inexplicably haunts my brain every time I am cooking chicken. thanx Vinny. As to which one...?

#11 Edited by artofwar420 (6886 posts) -

I think it was around the time they got those gigantor gummy bears.  

Don't do this to your gummy bear.
#12 Posted by ajamafalous (12310 posts) -

It was definitely one of the ones from 2010, I just had a marathon last weekend to catch up, and I distinctly remember hearing it.

#13 Posted by chrismafuchris (1154 posts) -

So no one remembers what episode it was?