#1 Posted by MrSparkle79 (10 posts) -

What came first?
#2 Posted by SilvarusLupus (310 posts) -

Neither. Evolution of micro organisms did.

#3 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -

The chicken did of course.

#4 Posted by The_A_Drain (3910 posts) -

Egg, seriously. Whatever layed that egg was slightly less chicken-ey, evolution decided it needed to change.

#5 Posted by LackingSaint (1814 posts) -

Egg. Because the evolution from almost chicken to chicken did not occur AFTER the egg hatched. That's like saying an almost human fell asleep one day and when it woke up it was human.

#6 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -

Bacteria evolved into micro-organisms which evolved into something that started laying eggs, and what came out of the eggs slowly evolved into chickens.

#7 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1576 posts) -

an egg that was also a chicken.
#8 Posted by LackingSaint (1814 posts) -

Oh godammit I just realised why you can't answer this question

#9 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@nanikore said:
" Bacteria evolved into micro-organisms which evolved into something that started laying eggs, and what came out of the eggs slowly evolved into chickens. "
#10 Posted by MattyFTM (14384 posts) -

The "Chicken or the Egg" question is surprisingly easy. It's the egg. The egg would have come from a bird slightly less evolved than the chicken. 

Simples!!!

#11 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

The chicken, because eggs can't cum.

#12 Posted by _Horde (839 posts) -

The egg. Dinosaurs pooped eggs, man.

#13 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Eggs have been around since genders. So the egg wins by a lot. Internet geniuses answering rhetorical questions.

#14 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@LackingSaint said:
" Egg. Because the evolution from almost chicken to chicken did not occur AFTER the egg hatched. That's like saying an almost human fell asleep one day and when it woke up it was human. "
This. The question actualy boils down to wether you believe in evolution or creationism. I am a smart, logical man and therefore believe in evolution. So the egg came first. That's how evolution works.
#15 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@nanikore said:
" Bacteria evolved into micro-organisms which evolved into something that started laying eggs, and what came out of the eggs slowly evolved into chickens. "
this
#16 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -

The egg wins the day!
#17 Posted by Creamypies (4065 posts) -

I could really go for some chicken and egg right now.

#18 Posted by frankfartmouth (1018 posts) -

It was the chicken. Your welcome

#19 Posted by Clinkz (1118 posts) -

Eggs.

#20 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@FiestaUnicorn:   Like this??
#21 Edited by armaan8014 (5404 posts) -

Egg
My explanation is that egg, as we know, is a cell in itself. It's obvious that the cell can be produced independently, and not a complete chicken.
I'm no scientist, but I think that should be right.

#22 Posted by armaan8014 (5404 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
" The "Chicken or the Egg" question is surprisingly easy. It's the egg. The egg would have come from a bird slightly less evolved than the chicken.   Simples!!! "
What came first: The slightly less evolved bird or the slightly less evolved bird's egg?
#23 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@armaan8014 said:
" @MattyFTM said:
" The "Chicken or the Egg" question is surprisingly easy. It's the egg. The egg would have come from a bird slightly less evolved than the chicken.   Simples!!! "
What came first: The slightly less evolved bird or the slightly less evolved bird's egg? "
The slighty less evolved bird's egg.
#24 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

The eggs.

#25 Posted by armaan8014 (5404 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" @armaan8014 said:
" @MattyFTM said:
What came first: The slightly less evolved bird or the slightly less evolved bird's egg? "
The slighty less evolved bird's egg. "
which must have come from a bird slightly less evolved than the slightly less evolved than the chicken bird? got it.