• 69 results
Edited 1 year, 1 day ago

Poll: Chili Cheese Fries!?!?!?!?! (344 votes)

Hell Yea! 62%
Chili fries, no cheese 4%
Cheese fries, no chili 10%
Chili cheese fries with lots of other stuff like onions, tomatoes, sour cream, etc. (ewww!) 10%
Just fries thanks 11%
Fuck chili. Fuck cheese. Fuck fries. Fuck me. 5%
#1 Posted by DarthOrange (3851 posts) -

Hell yea chili cheese fries are the best (as long as they don't have nasty shit like sour cream or onions)!

#2 Posted by Taku128 (793 posts) -

Chili cheese fries can be pretty good, but only when you don't need to do anything for several hours afterwards. I made the wise decision of having some a few hours before I was going out for a jog. Did not feel great throughout that entire run.

#3 Posted by Hamst3r (4451 posts) -

I'll punch you in the fucking stomach, give me all your chili cheese fries.

#4 Posted by randiolo (1090 posts) -

show me, what a good chilli cheese fries looks like, im in Aus so i have no idea..

#5 Posted by Hamst3r (4451 posts) -

@randiolo said:

show me, what a good chilli cheese fries looks like, im in Aus so i have no idea..

These are from "The Hat" in California:

#6 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I will eat anything with chili and cheese on it. ANYTHING.

#7 Posted by Stonyman65 (2591 posts) -

I like both chilli cheese fries and cheese fries. Cheese fries more, but chilli cheese fires are great when I'm in the mood.

#8 Posted by StarvingGamer (7991 posts) -

Gotta have tons of onions and tons of mustard.

And tons of heartburn oooh yeah!

#9 Edited by DystopiaX (5293 posts) -

Cheese fries sometimes depending on my mood, not chili cheese. I like chili, just not on fries.

#10 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I just moved to the Netherlands and here they have a thing called Kapsalon, which means "hairdresser".

It's a square box of fries, then doner meat, then cheese.

#11 Posted by gaminghooligan (1407 posts) -

just fries dude

#12 Posted by randiolo (1090 posts) -

@hamst3r: Thanks, im getting fatter just lookin at it.

#13 Posted by falserelic (5324 posts) -

@hamst3r said:

@randiolo said:

That looks good, now I have a taste for chille cheese fries again.

#14 Edited by BabyChooChoo (4283 posts) -

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, this thread is making me so hungry. I'm going to make some chilli cheese fries for breakfast because I have a deep fryer and I'm a bad person. I don't have any chilli though so I might just replace that with eggs and bacon because I can. Goddammit.

#15 Posted by LiquidPrince (15842 posts) -

Never had. Looks delicious though.

#16 Posted by envane (1159 posts) -

hrmnz

#17 Edited by Tru3_Blu3 (3184 posts) -

I enjoyed my ribs today. I also enjoy the immunity it gave me to threads with tasty things in them, which will obviously wear off in a matter of a few hours.

So your actions are futile, OP.

#18 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

Thanks man, now I gotta go hunt down some chili cheese fries and ain't nobody gonna get in my way!

#19 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2195 posts) -

@mcghee said:

Does that include breast milk?

#20 Edited by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@mcghee said:

Does that include breast milk?

What does the word ANYTHING mean where you come from?

#21 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2479 posts) -

Rarely get the chance to partake but when I do it's always a pleasure. Thank you Chili fries.

#22 Posted by RedCricketChase (443 posts) -

My local greasy spoon here in Kirksville, MO has a dish called 'garbage fries', with chili, cheese, onions, sour cream and salsa smothering a plateful of golden fries. Pretty good stuff. Almost certainly made by hicks who haven't ever washed their hands. MMM.

#23 Posted by Hunter5024 (5538 posts) -

I've never liked any kind of chili. Also I'm super sick of fries. You put cheese on those little fuckers though, I'll eat the hell out of them.

#24 Edited by DarthOrange (3851 posts) -

@hamst3r: Holy crap how have I never been to this place? I live pretty close to one. I am going to have to check out them chili cheese fries with pastrami and report back.

#25 Posted by Dalai (6995 posts) -

And now I want chili cheese fries. Never visit the forums while hungry.

#26 Posted by PenguinDust (12450 posts) -

Chili-cheese fries. Greatest food ever or greatest food ever? I could go for some right now and I just had dinner. I'll make room for chili-cheese fries.

#27 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5221 posts) -

Ohhhhhhhh yeaaaahhhhh!

#28 Posted by DarkShaper (1320 posts) -

I have always hated chili and I'm incredibly sick of fast food fries. But good fries with cheese or no are fucking rad.

#29 Posted by pyromagnestir (4240 posts) -

@hamst3r said:

@randiolo said:

Seeing this right before I ate made me really disappointed I was eating pork chops for dinner and not eating these fries.

#30 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

Gotta have tons of onions and tons of mustard.

And tons of heartburn oooh yeah!

There are calcium tablets for a reason. :)

Also hell yeah to chili, cheese, and fries singly and together in any configuration. ♥

#31 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2004 posts) -

Now I'm craving me some chili cheese fries an hour before midnight. Thanks, thread!

#32 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

I live in the UK. You might as well be talking to me about unicorn burgers.

#33 Posted by ProfessorEss (7280 posts) -

Love chili. Love cheese. Not that crazy about fries.

#34 Posted by AsherV20 (65 posts) -

I could go for some chili cheese fries right now.

#35 Posted by ajamafalous (11846 posts) -

I prefer cheese fries to chili cheese fries, though I'll eat either. Too often, though, they put too much chili on it and the chili is overbearing.

#36 Edited by Miyuki (176 posts) -

If you haven't had Skyline Chili Cheese fries (Cincinnati Chili) you are missing out! I'm not a big fan in general, but Skyline on fries? Oh yeah.

#37 Posted by Brackynews (4045 posts) -
#38 Posted by Noitwont (40 posts) -

Chili Cheese Fries all day.

#39 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Never had either, but I think I'd opt for curly chili cheese fries with all the toppings. Cream cheese and onions? Yes please!

#40 Posted by CptBedlam (4449 posts) -

@hamst3r said:

@randiolo said:

Should be sent to: http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

#41 Posted by StrikeALight (1114 posts) -

@hamst3r said:

@randiolo said:

Looks like a heart attack on a plate.

#42 Edited by Sanity (1891 posts) -
@strikealight said:

@cptbedlam said:

@hamst3r said:

@randiolo said:

Looks like a heart attack on a plate.

Looks like heaven on earth, needs jalapeno's to be perfect for me though.

#43 Posted by EchoEcho (815 posts) -

Sonic has some chili cheese tater tots that are pretty bitchin'.

#44 Posted by DarthOrange (3851 posts) -

@hamst3r: Holy crap how have I never been to this place? I live pretty close to one. I am going to have to check out them chili cheese fries with pastrami and report back.

Just went to the place this weekend. The portions of everything are HUGE. That said the chili cheese was alright. Definitely not the best I have had but what they lack in quality they more then make up with in quantity. Louis Burgers does it better in my opinion though, you should check it out if you haven't.

#45 Posted by Hamst3r (4451 posts) -

@darthorange said:

@darthorange said:

Just went to the place this weekend. The portions of everything are HUGE. That said the chili cheese was alright. Definitely not the best I have had but what they lack in quality they more then make up with in quantity. Louis Burgers does it better in my opinion though, you should check it out if you haven't.

Indeed, there's better chilli out there than at The Hat. Do go back again though to try out their pastrami sandwich. I'll add Louis Burgers to my list for the next time I'm back in California.

#46 Posted by Portis (1285 posts) -

Chilli makes anything gross.

#47 Posted by Landon (4130 posts) -

@portis said:

Chilli makes anything better.

FTFY

#48 Posted by YOU_DIED (702 posts) -

I want some now, FUCK

#49 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3105 posts) -

Hell yeah, as long as the fries are good and crispy. Soggy chili cheese fries, fuck that.

#50 Posted by BaneFireLord (2909 posts) -

I can take 'em or leave 'em. Poutine's way better.