Chinese Democracy Review (ouch!)

r3b3lr0b0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By r3b3lr0b0t
http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/record_review/147782-guns-n-roses-chinese-democracy
"Chinese Democracy needed to be a spectacle-- something that either validated its tortuous birthing process or a Hindenberg so horribly panned it would somehow validate Rose as a misunderstood genius. Instead, it's simply a prosaic letdown, constructed by a revolving cast of misfits ultimately led astray by a control freak with unlimited funding and no clear purpose, who even now remains more myth than artist."

Dear lord that is one of the harshest reviews I've ever seen. The funny thing is though I don't feel sorry for Axl one bit. 
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Asshole. I hope to review this for my school paper. I gotta go and buy it, I guess.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Gunner

No one in the world can do a proper review on an album. Its music, everyone has a million different tastes compared to someone else.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Black_Rose
Gunner said:
"No one in the world can do a proper review on an album. Its music, everyone has a million different tastes compared to someone else."
This
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By daniel_beck_90

now that really deserves an  Ouch  !

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By BiggerBomb

I'm a huge Guns N' Roses fan, let me get that out there. But, I will say that Chinese Democracy is a flaming pile of shit. It's really that bad.

Bonesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Bonesofwar
Gunner said:
"No one in the world can do a proper review on an album. Its music, everyone has a million different tastes compared to someone else."
You are very right, a lot of people really enjoy shit.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187
BiggerBomb said:
"I'm a huge Guns N' Roses fan, let me get that out there. But, I will say that Chinese Democracy is a flaming pile of shit. It's really that bad."
All I will say:  listen to this week's episode of Chess Club Massacre, as we'll be reviewing the album.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By BiggerBomb
jakob187 said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"I'm a huge Guns N' Roses fan, let me get that out there. But, I will say that Chinese Democracy is a flaming pile of shit. It's really that bad."
All I will say:  listen to this week's episode of Chess Club Massacre, as we'll be reviewing the album."

Is that your podcast?