#1 Posted by TheFalconProduction (51 posts) -

Alright, so I was recently talking to my little cousin, and he told me to buy him something for christmas. Anyways, what is the ONE thing that everyone wants for christmas? 
I want a 21" LCD HD tv. only 21" because i dont have much space on my desk, and 21" is a good enough size.
#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18911 posts) -

I haven't thought that far ahead yet.  I will probably just ask for some games like I always do.

#3 Posted by Xeiphyer (5597 posts) -

Honestly, My parents are paying $6000/year not counting textbooks for me to go to university. I don't want anything for christmas because thats a fuckload of money to waste on me.

Plus I already own all the consoles, a 53' Plasma 1080p TV, a 40' 1080p LCD TV, surroundsound system, and my room is an entire floor of my house.

What more could a boy want?! Maybe more games =P

#4 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:
" Honestly, My parents are paying $6000/year not counting textbooks for me to go to university. I don't want anything for christmas because thats a fuckload of money to waste on me.  Plus I already own all the consoles, a 53' Plasma 1080p TV, a 40' 1080p LCD TV, surroundsound system, and my room is an entire floor of my house.  What more could a boy want?! Maybe more games =P "
Wow! I own a standard definition TV with Dragon ball z stickers on it^^ 
#5 Posted by Xeiphyer (5597 posts) -
@mylifeforAiur: Mad Jealous, I don't have any DBZ stickers. Do you have a Broly one? If not I am slightly less jealous.
#6 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

No Broly, unfortunately. I have that weird little pig guy though ;) 

#7 Posted by MrSnow (1213 posts) -

God I have to get the Santa hat on again.

#8 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -

An HD TV 
PS3 games include 

• Heavy Rain
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Modnation
  • Smackdown vs raw 2011-This might wait this next year
If I can't get any of that I would accept a plan ticket to Canada.
But even tho I will not get any of that, that is what I would love.
#9 Posted by raiz265 (2234 posts) -

probably some money

#10 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1287 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:
" Honestly, My parents are paying $6000/year not counting textbooks for me to go to university. I don't want anything for christmas because thats a fuckload of money to waste on me.  Plus I already own all the consoles, a 53' Plasma 1080p TV, a 40' 1080p LCD TV, surroundsound system, and my room is an entire floor of my house.  What more could a boy want?! Maybe more games =P "
Are you exceedingly wealthy?
#11 Posted by Unchained (1080 posts) -

My wife and I do our shopping over the three months leading up to christmas. We don't surprise each other or anything. Basically, we determine the christmas budget, minus the cost of gifts for our extended families, and then split what's left between us (this year it's $1800 each) and then start spending October til Christmas.  Anything we buy goes into hiding until Christmas.  

The thing I'm looking most forward to this year is a new videocard for my PC (Zotac AMP gtx 480).

#12 Posted by Zafmg (324 posts) -

Some more socks! "Holeproof"? What a crock of crow!! Get outta my face with ya seedy buzzwords

#13 Posted by ch3burashka (5016 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:
Your first paragraph made me feel like a shithead. 

Your second paragraph made me think, fuck you dude, you're already loaded. 
#14 Posted by DonChipotle (2694 posts) -

A hula hoop

#15 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5806 posts) -

Shadow Hearts Covenant is the one thing I must have.

If possible, I'd also like Suikoden 2

#16 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

Get him a wallet. It might make him feel more of a man.

#17 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i don't know what i'm going to be looking into. i'm probably going to be getting clothing because i don't know what i want to get.

#18 Posted by Xeiphyer (5597 posts) -
@CH3BURASHKA said:
" @Xeiphyer said:
Your first paragraph made me feel like a shithead.  Your second paragraph made me think, fuck you dude, you're already loaded.  "
@chocolaterhinovampire:  Well, I worked at a FutureShop(Canadian BestBuy but with commission) for 5 months around christmas 2 years ago, I was making basically $22/hour because I was awesome at selling commission'd things, so for a little while there I had way more money than most 18 year olds and I totally spent most of it on electronics.

And to be fair, I actually won the 40' TV and the sound system in a DR Pepper contest o_o. And the big TV I got at a super good price because the box was opened =P

But yes, I am super fortunate!
#19 Posted by Gamer_152 (14053 posts) -

God dammit, if we start thinking about what we want for Christmas in early October that means the commercial outlets have won! Anyway I don't really think it's fair for me to expect anything for Christmas, my parents have already put hundreds of pounds towards helping me out while I'm at university and they have little money as it is.