#1 Edited by TMBaker (231 posts) -
#2 Posted by KirillOrlov (237 posts) -

Take it easy with the topics bud.

#3 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3566 posts) -

Damn dude three consecutives posts in one go.

#4 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3428 posts) -

Do they talk about games on this podcast? Or is this some kid of workout podcast?

#5 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2188 posts) -

Do they just talk about finding the spirit molecule, or some shit?

#6 Posted by TMBaker (231 posts) -
#7 Posted by rarlsatan (8 posts) -

This is actually really interesting. Definitely worth a listen.

#8 Posted by alwaysbebombing (1620 posts) -

Go away, Joe Rogan

#9 Posted by wjb (1674 posts) -

Great, now I got to go watch old episodes of News Radio again to cleanse the palate.

#10 Posted by Kaiserreich (710 posts) -

Two insufferable individuals in the same room!

#11 Posted by SeanCoughing (269 posts) -

I used to listen to every episode of JRE until about a year ago when his weekly advice to his audience became "give your girl a gorilla fuck everyday or she'll get bored and leave you" and equally obnoxious opinions on drugs and politics. I did enjoy his talks with cliffy b though and as long as there isn't TOO much redban I will have to check it out. Thanks for the link duder.

#12 Posted by ryanwhom (290 posts) -

so cliffy what's your routine my bro

#13 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Joe Rogan probably has the best podcast out there, thanks for posting.

#14 Edited by RonGalaxy (3221 posts) -

Dudebros unite!

#15 Posted by CornBREDX (5610 posts) -

This is youtube spam.

Wait.... why does Joe Rogan, former host of that weird reality show where they had people eat bugs and stuff (fear factor), have a podcast?

ooook

#16 Posted by RonGalaxy (3221 posts) -
#17 Edited by Milkman (17008 posts) -

There are few things more unappealing than listening to Joe Rogan speak about just about anything.

#18 Posted by Omega (835 posts) -

I'm okay with Joe Rogan, he seems like a nice guy. It's Brian Redban I cannot stand.

Hey Redban, you're not 14 any more, act like a mature adult. You insufferable prick.

#19 Posted by gaminghooligan (1464 posts) -

@omega said:

I'm okay with Joe Rogan, he seems like a nice guy. It's Brian Redban I cannot stand.

Hey Redban, you're not 14 any more, act like a mature adult. You insufferable prick.

Yea Redban is pretty terrible all around. He also has a tendency to interrupt guests mid sentence which is just inexcusable.

#20 Edited by MonetaryDread (2070 posts) -

@cornbredx said:

This is youtube spam.

Wait.... why does Joe Rogan, former host of that weird reality show where they had people eat bugs and stuff (fear factor), have a podcast?

ooook

The show has been going on for a long while now and has morphed into a male oriented version of the Oprah show. Sometimes they get a little too stoned, but overall, he usually has a fairly reasonable perspective on various issues and philosophies.

#21 Posted by AyKay_47 (293 posts) -

It's almost 2014 and there are still people on the interwebs who think of Joe Rogan as just "that Fear Factor guy"

Boy oh boy.

#22 Posted by ReCkLeSs_X (460 posts) -

So far it's an interesting discussion on the industry. I'd say it's worth a listen at least 30 minutes in.

#23 Edited by mina_mina752 (121 posts) -

i hate this guy "cliffy" he keeps talking shit about pc gamers calling them "savvy" and "pirates"...i'm so happy he finally retired now epic games treats pc gamers better..and this idiot can shove a chainsaw bayonet up his ass !

#24 Edited by Three0neFive (2297 posts) -

Neat, I'll have to give it a listen after I get caught up on the last month or so of shows.

Also, as someone who really likes the JRE I can totally understand why some people might find it obnoxious and dumb - they've got a tendency to get a little too far into the hippy talk, and although he's actually a pretty smart, well-read guy Joe does have an air of "meat-headedness" about him that could be offputting if you aren't familiar with him.

#25 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Powerful Joe Rogan!

#26 Posted by Flappy (2300 posts) -

@aykay_47: Once you force people to eat deer testicles, it's all downhill from there.