Co-op: Beyond Good & Evil

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By RenegadeSaint

So I've been playing a bit of Beyond Good & Evil and I recorded about 45 minutes or so and narrated throughout.  I'm going to try and do this more with other games as well and I'm going to call it "Co-op."  Clever, no?  I have to apologize for the delay, as I was unable to get this video up yesterday, and it's up on Vimeo, so I expect it to get taken down today.  If it does, I'll try to load it up on another site and hopefully it will be on YouTube when I break it into pieces.  Like I said, it is LONG.  Watch as little or as much as you'd like and enjoy.

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By RenegadeSaint

So I've been playing a bit of Beyond Good & Evil and I recorded about 45 minutes or so and narrated throughout.  I'm going to try and do this more with other games as well and I'm going to call it "Co-op."  Clever, no?  I have to apologize for the delay, as I was unable to get this video up yesterday, and it's up on Vimeo, so I expect it to get taken down today.  If it does, I'll try to load it up on another site and hopefully it will be on YouTube when I break it into pieces.  Like I said, it is LONG.  Watch as little or as much as you'd like and enjoy.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420

Seems like someone beat you to the name: http://area5.tv/ Their show is called Co-Op

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

Wow, that brought back some good memories. The video quality is really good, looking forward to some more.

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RenegadeSaint

@Art:  Thanks for letting me know.  I shall consider changing the name, although I doubt I will be so popular as make it matter.

@Claude:  Thanks!

dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By dogbox

Excellent first episode. As I expected, this made me really want to play through this game again. Good narration and video quality! I will definitely be taking a look at getting a similar capture device.

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RenegadeSaint

@Scheds:  Thanks!  If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know.

SaucySala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By SaucySala

I will admit, I am not watching it right now, but you have peeked my interest.

I'LL HAVE MY EYES ON YOU!