Comedy Central: I Thank You!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By SimpsonFan

So, big news just announced.

FUTURAMA WAS RENEWED BY COMEDY CENTRAL FOR 26 YES 26 NEW EPISODES.
Fox was dumb for getting rid of this show, It's the best show along side the Simpsons and Greoning is just a genius. I can't wait to see Bender and Fry again in actual episodes. Same with Zoidburg, Professor, Leela, and the rest of the cast! The movies were great (Still need to pick up the 4th on Blu-Ray) but this is better. Fox is just milking Seth Macfarlanes Series of cartoons. I mean the man has 3/4 of the saturday line-up this upcoming Fall. Futurama is back! W00t!

Also, Iron Maiden Fans. Best Buy has their new Blu-Ray Concert/Documentary for only $15 freakin dollars. this is over 5 hours of material!

Futurama is back, thank you!

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SimpsonFan

So, big news just announced.

FUTURAMA WAS RENEWED BY COMEDY CENTRAL FOR 26 YES 26 NEW EPISODES.
Fox was dumb for getting rid of this show, It's the best show along side the Simpsons and Greoning is just a genius. I can't wait to see Bender and Fry again in actual episodes. Same with Zoidburg, Professor, Leela, and the rest of the cast! The movies were great (Still need to pick up the 4th on Blu-Ray) but this is better. Fox is just milking Seth Macfarlanes Series of cartoons. I mean the man has 3/4 of the saturday line-up this upcoming Fall. Futurama is back! W00t!

Also, Iron Maiden Fans. Best Buy has their new Blu-Ray Concert/Documentary for only $15 freakin dollars. this is over 5 hours of material!

Futurama is back, thank you!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60
@SimpsonFan said:
"Also, Iron Maiden Fans. Best Buy has their new Blu-Ray Concert/Documentary for only $15 freakin dollars. this is over 5 hours of material!
REALLY?!!?!?!? Fuck ya!
Protoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Protoroll

Dude you just fucking made my day.

djstyles92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By djstyles92

WOOT futurama!!

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By penguindust

So, considering how the final scene of Into the Wild Green Yonder, I have to wonder how the new episodes will kick off.  

Probably with the professor saying "Good news!  We survived having our atoms twisted and shot across the universe.  Now back to work everyone."

Check out this live action weirdness.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By suneku

Thread's been posted already, continue discussion in here