Comfortable headphone suggestions

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I want some headphone that are comfortable and go around the ears instead of smashing them. Bonus points for ones that are comfortable to wear while wearing glasses.

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Unilad

Bose Quiet Comfort 3's.

Had them for years now. Never had any discomfort and the sound is fantastic.

A lot of people are turned off by the price (and I'm sure I'll get some stick for even suggesting them) but once you bought them that's it. Before I had them I kept spending $50 here, and there (who knows how much collectively) on poor headphones that either broke right out, or just deteriorated so profoundly.

SInce having the QC3's I have never needed a new pair, and the rechargable batteries mean you are never battery hunting.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HerbieBug

I've always found Sennheiser headphones to be pretty comfortable. They make okay affordable ones under $100 and very nice quality products a little above that. These are excellent, especially for the price:

Sennheiser HD-280

edit--- fixed the link

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sanity

I've always found Sennheiser headphones to be pretty comfortable. They make okay affordable ones under $100 and very nice quality products a little above that. These are excellent, especially for the price:

Sennheiser HD-280

edit--- fixed the link

I am wearing these right now, there great and very comfy. My only issue is it has a phone cord style cable that seems to twist on its self alot, but other then that they have been great and i'v had them for over a year. Make sure you can drive them though, i had to buy a amp as my speakers wouldn't do it.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nickieroonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Nickieroonie

I have these headphones and they're comfortable. They sound really good, too! The price is a bit high, but they're very durable. Mine are 4+ years old with no signs of wear. No problems with glasses.

sevenLiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Sony MDR-V6's sit very gently on my big head, and I've always had problems with headphones and glasses.

brewster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have big ears and these Asus Vulcan still fit over them fine (which they have to as my PC shares the same room as the main TV, so the other half is watching TV at the same time I use the PC).