TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive
just realized i wrote COM instead of CON....oopps

Who else is excited about Comic-con this year?
For one I realllly hope they release footage or at least images of AVATAR to the public, but at the same time I am kind of liking the amazing job they are doing at keeping it secret so when I finally do see it, i wont know a damn thing. 

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Death_Unicorn

I'm pretty excited, mostly hungry for SWTOR, and Dragon Age: Origins info.

ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ThomasP

Yeah, hoping for something on Avatar. There is always some pretty cool news that comes out of Comic-con. Maybe they'll announce a Scott Pilgrim game. = )

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

I wish I could go to this sorta stuff, heck, at least if I lived in the US I could pay for the ticket and like, bum a ride there, sleep in a car or a motel or something to afford it. For me to be able to go to any event in the US has a minimum cost of buying a passport ($115 ish) and the cost of the flight out, and the return flight, not to mention travel or a rental car. And if I rent a car, I gotta learn to drive first lol!

So yeah, utterly impossible for me to go to any of these kinds of things. I would kill. KILL I tell you for one of those Cardboard Tube Samurai figurines, or the Penny arcade game LE that was on sale at one of the previous PAX's or all manner of other crazyness.

As for news or announcements, i'm not expecting anything, why should I be? It's COMIC-con. It's supposed to be about comics, and to a lesser degree, non-electronic games right? Although more news on Ultimate Alliance 2 would be ace, cannot wait for that. A Marvel VS Capcom 3 announcement would be even better :P

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ververdan0226

I could honestly give a shit about Comic-Con. It's probably because I'm not into comics and the fact that it's just a shit storm of, "Holy fuck, OMFG, I'm excited for this TV series, these three movies, these 27 comics, and all these mother 'effing games" with some wacky costumes thrown in for good effect. It's not usually announcemets so much as it is hype for stuff coming out in the future. But maybe that's just me.

There's some trailers and stuff like that that I'm excited to see coming out of there, but only a few. I really could not feel more indifferent about the event itself.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TwoOneFive
@The_A_Drain: yea i live in philly, all of these things are ALWAYS on the west-coast What the fuck is with that?!
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive
@ververdan0226 said:
" I could honestly give a shit about Comic-Con. It's probably because I'm not into comics and the fact that it's just a shit storm of, "Holy fuck, OMFG, I'm excited for this TV series, these three movies, these 27 comics, and all these mother 'effing games" with some wacky costumes thrown in for good effect. It's not usually announcemets so much as it is hype for stuff coming out in the future. But maybe that's just me. There's some trailers and stuff like that that I'm excited to see coming out of there, but only a few. I really could not feel more indifferent about the event itself. "
you could give a shit about comic-con...okay. 
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Linkyshinks

I would be if I lived in the US, but because I don't, I wont allow myself to get caught up in it all.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Karmum

I'm only interested to see what the hell the Futurama cast is going to do at ComicCon. Hopefully downplay the current events regarding the cast dilemma.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive

yo anyone know if theres a tweet followin the avatar stuff today?

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Azteck

I'd love to go there 'cause an artist I very much admire is there, and he's giving out free prints from his badass upcoming book. ;_;