• 65 results
#51 Edited by medacris (643 posts) -

I just started the show for the first time (and got Season 5 spoiled for me so far, which didn't make me happy). I don't know why I didn't watch it sooner.

#52 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6087 posts) -

That was a hell of a sweet episode.

#53 Posted by TurboMan (7401 posts) -

Didn't expect a Romeo & Juliet type ending for Troy and Abed but it makes perfect sense. The real test starts next week when only 5 of the Greendale 7 remain on the show(I guess Buzz Hickey and Chang replaces Pierce and Troy respectively).

First episode wasn't too funny but did it's job in re-grounding the show and giving the characters a reason to stay in Greendale

Second episode was great from beginning to end as a regular ass episode

Third episode is probably the weakest so far, but I really enjoyed it and it's attempt to have a concept episode halted with a real life event.

Fourth episode was perfect.

Fifth episode was also perfect.

I'm really enjoying this season.

#54 Posted by bigjeffrey (4790 posts) -
#55 Posted by PimblyCharles (1316 posts) -
#56 Edited by Aegon (5403 posts) -

Bear down for midterms.

That was pretty good.

#57 Edited by Hyuzen (444 posts) -

@aegon: Whoa, too soon!

Was this some sort of homage to Aaron Sorkin? I don't know much about his stuff, but if it was I should fix that because I was engrossed.

Either way, this was probably one of my favourite non-concept episodes.

Also, more Brie Larson is always a good thing. I hope she sticks around for a few more episodes.

Anyone else catch on Hickey's TV when it said that Levar Burton and Troy were captured by pirates?

#58 Posted by Aegon (5403 posts) -
#59 Edited by CoinMatze (470 posts) -

Here's some really sweet boxart with a real macho rockstar on it.

#60 Edited by bigjeffrey (4790 posts) -

#61 Edited by Aegon (5403 posts) -

It's back.

Chang's ghost adventures and the ending bit were probably the best parts.

#62 Posted by AndrewGPM (111 posts) -

It was an alright episode. Not too many big laughs tho. But more John Oliver = a good thing.

#63 Edited by TurboMan (7401 posts) -

Not too many laughs, but plenty of solid character building.

Also, the Chang/Ghost C story might be the best thing Chang has ever done on the show.

#64 Posted by bigjeffrey (4790 posts) -

FINALLLY it's back, episode was slow but fantastic ending with Chang going crazy and the dean and john Oliver bit

#65 Posted by Aegon (5403 posts) -

Solid episode tonight. Didn't laugh out loud too much, but it was a fun one.

#66 Posted by Roboculus92 (483 posts) -

It was alright but a lot of the jokes fell flat for me. Weakest episode of the season for me but still good.