This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Knave (548 posts) -

I just got this PM on GB.

"Hello,

compliment of the day,I am Lilian,a kind responsible and humble sweet girl from Africa,i saw your profile here and like it.Please reply back at ([Link removed]) for full introduction of my self,and to send you my pictures.please do not let distance race, or color be barrier for relationship i will love to hear from you soon.

Lilian

[Link removed]"

Should i go for it? Responsible, humble, and sweet girl from Africa sounds great. Was she complimenting herself though, is that the reason for that title?

#2 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Isn't that the guy that just made an account on GB pretending to be a horny chick?

#3 Posted by Knave (548 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming: SHIIII

#4 Posted by Morrow (1828 posts) -

lol, nice but very obvious scam method.

Gimme ur emails!!!111

#5 Posted by thedj93 (1237 posts) -

dam you got mad b**ches on your d__k homie!

KNAVISH

#6 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Was her icon a goose? Or maybe a swan?

#7 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

I am a rich Nigerian Prince.

Give me your bank details so that I can make you a rich Nigerian Prince also.

Hoping to be hearing from you soon.

Rich Nigerian Prince

#8 Posted by AlexW00d (6180 posts) -

She's clearly not African 'cause she spells Colour incorrectly. IT'S A FAKE. BAIL.

#9 Edited by OldGuy (1511 posts) -

My fav: "My company is looking for a finance officer based in your country. The only qualifications are that you need to have no current trouble with the law and be able to open a bank account for company use. You will collect money in the account and forward it to our account less your 5% commission..."

#10 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@OldGuy said:

My company is looking for a finance officer based in your country. The only qualifications are that you need to have no current trouble with the law and be able to open a bank account for company use. You will collect money in the account and forward it to our account less your 5% commission...

Sounds sweet, give me your bank account details first.

#11 Posted by ajamafalous (11845 posts) -

Man, these started up again? I remember getting one like two years ago, but that was the only spam I've ever gotten. 

;(

#12 Posted by Aegon (5394 posts) -

Yup, I got the same message.

#13 Posted by Jimbo (9772 posts) -

You have nice teeth!

#14 Posted by green_sky (49 posts) -

@Canteu said:

I am a rich Nigerian Prince.

Give me your bank details so that I can make you a rich Nigerian Prince also.

Hoping to be hearing from you soon.

Rich Nigerian Prince

#15 Posted by sevenLiter (110 posts) -

I think "compliment of the day" is just a grammatically off-kilter greeting. Better example: "greetings and salutations, I am Lilian..."

#16 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

@thedj93 said:

dam you got mad b**ches on your d__k homie!

KNAVISH

damn bruh

also, this reminds me of that one time where some African ladybot on Skype wanted me to send her pics. naturally, i sent her pics of Ayane and she lashed out at me calling me a shit and that i should be ashamed of myself. sounds about right.

#17 Posted by BeachThunder (11689 posts) -

Seems legit; send her all your money!

#18 Posted by falserelic (5312 posts) -

She offers all the cyber sex any lonely man needs. ME SO HORNY!

#19 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

@Knave: This is obviously a spam message, please don't help it spread by posting this kind of thing to the forum. If you see a user sending out messages like this, report them to the mod team.