Computer Speakers - Recommendations

jsgr93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jsgr93

I'm in need of a decent set of computer speakers, whether 2.0, 2.1, or 5.1. I will primarily use them for gaming and music. Best set under $200?

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Monkeyman04

I have a older model of the Logitech Z623 (which I think were the Z-2300), so I can't attest to how the new ones sound, but I've never been happier with mine. Great sound, nice clean bass. Also they go for $150. I don't think you could do better than that price wise.

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Junkboy

I like the Swan M10 and think they're fucking gorgeous but those can pick up weird noises and interference though they sound fantastic if you get a good set. The Klipsch Promedia 2.1 are also a great set of speakers for the price as are the Z623 which Monkeyman stated. Though if you want to roll the dice there have been amazing Harmon Kardon speakers over the years that will look quite dated but offer fantastic audio for the money. Mostly though you would have to hunt Ebay for those so the other three are safer bets.

RazorRamen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Nime

M-Aduio AV40's are a popular pick and will run you about $150

Yeah these are pretty commonly recommended, and are Wirecutter's current favorite desktop speakers for the price.

jsgr93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers