• 99 results
#1 Posted by Village_Guy (2637 posts) -
Pony. Pony. Pony.

Congratulations to Equestria Daily for reaching 100 million page hits, which is impressive in itself, but it is quite amazing to reach that number in less than a year; especially for a fan-site.

Also congratulations to the people behind BroNYcon for a successful con :D

On a related note, an essay about the astounding effects the Internet have and how it relates to My Little Pony;

Quite an interesting read: http://gamesforjames.blogspot.com/2012/01/simply-magical-internet-and-stunning.html

Oh and please don't hate on me or ponies, this is Off-Topic after all. KEEP IT CLEAN

#2 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6305 posts) -

I am simply floored by how quickly I lost interest as soon as this thread loaded.

#3 Edited by Village_Guy (2637 posts) -

@Everyones_A_Critic said:

I am simply floored by how quickly I lost interest as soon as this thread loaded.

Aww, that is pretty much what I expected though, I just wanted to leave this here.

@Alpha1 said:

I don't like this thread!!

You're welcome.

#4 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

I don't like this thread!!

#5 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Village_Guy said:

Aww, that is pretty much what I expected though, I just wanted to leave this here.

What did I tell you the last time about things like this?!

You know exactly what's going to happen!

#6 Posted by Gargantuan (1883 posts) -

This pony bullshit needs to die

#7 Posted by Village_Guy (2637 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Village_Guy said:

What did I tell you the last time about things like this?!

You know exactly what's going to happen!

I promise I will just be talking about video games in the future!

...With subliminal messaging of course.

#8 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

Just walk away, Ben. It's not worth it...

#9 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

Being affected owns.

#10 Edited by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

To give the show its dues, the dude who made Powerpuff Girls produces it (from what my brony brother says), and it does seem to have a decent streak of humour running through it.

#11 Posted by Animasta (14712 posts) -

@GetEveryone said:

To give the show it's dues, the dude who made Powerpuff Girls produces it (from what my brony brother says), and it does seem to have a decent streak of humour running through it.

powerpuff girls was way better than this terrible show.

and I watched most of it because I cannot back down from a challenge (it's why I read all the twilight books)

#12 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@GlenTennis said:

Don't do anything you might regret, one of your fellow moderators loves these ponies. She's gonna get angry and get you banned! 
#13 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Hey ! ! You seeing this shit?

#14 Posted by Ramone (2975 posts) -

Fuck you and your fucking ponies.

#15 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

What the fuck is wrong with you? Were your Little Pony shirt down town if you love it so much.

#16 Posted by Village_Guy (2637 posts) -

@GetEveryone said:

To give the show its dues, the dude who made Powerpuff Girls produces it (from what my brony brother says), and it does seem to have a decent streak of humour running through it.

Powerpuff Girls was pretty good too, also Lauren Faust isn't a dude (as far as I know at least...)

@ZeForgotten said:

@GlenTennis said:

Don't do anything you might regret, one of your fellow moderators loves these ponies. She's gonna get angry and get you banned!

Haha, I have Sparklykiss on my side...

#17 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Village_Guy said:

@GetEveryone said:

Powerpuff Girls was pretty good too, also Lauren Faust isn't a dude (as far as I know at least...)

@ZeForgotten said:

@GlenTennis said:

Haha, I have Sparklykiss on my side...

I think it's also miss Sparkly(you know, like the Vampires) who Lives Will Smith.. She's kinda creepy :P
#18 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

@Gargantuan said:

This pony bullshit needs to die
#19 Posted by Trevorisamazing (60 posts) -

Good to see there are some rational people here. (Read: OP)

EQD has a frightening amount of hits.

#20 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

Remember when these forums were cool, interesting to read back in 2008 and not about stupid ponies. I miss those days :'(

#21 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4690 posts) -

Who are the two ponies in the middle and the one on the far right?

#22 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Why did ponies have to become popular, I can never get on the fucking TF2 server now and when I do there is too much annoying and not enough mic spam.

#23 Posted by Trevorisamazing (60 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan: Derpy, a representation of the show's creator, and Trixie.

#24 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4690 posts) -

@Trevorisamazing said:

@ImmortalSaiyan: Derpy, a representation of the show's creator, and Trixie.

Are they made up for the site or from season 2? Because I never seen any of that.

#25 Posted by mdnthrvst (268 posts) -

Geez, I didn't realise there was such a virulent anti-Pony streak in this community.

#26 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5040 posts) -

I made a huge mistake by clicking on this thread. Lesson learned.

#27 Posted by UlquioKani (1135 posts) -

I liked their power parody

#28 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@mdnthrvst said:

Geez, I didn't realise there was such a virulent anti-Pony streak in this community.

There's not. 
You know what's really popular to some people? My Little Pony. 
You know what's even more popular? hating on things only because they're popular. 
#29 Posted by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

or at least take away his power of making forum topics?

#30 Posted by Gabriel (4067 posts) -

Dude, I have no fucking clue what's going on.

#31 Posted by Moreau_MD (402 posts) -
Why wont it die!?!!
#32 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5040 posts) -

@Rudyftw said:

No. There are much much MUCH worse topics on the forums than this one.

#33 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

Come on Mods just shut this thread down please!!

#34 Posted by Brendan (7845 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@GetEveryone said:

To give the show it's dues, the dude who made Powerpuff Girls produces it (from what my brony brother says), and it does seem to have a decent streak of humour running through it.

and I watched most of it because I cannot back down from a challenge (it's why I read all the twilight books)

I challenge you to eat a bicycle.

#35 Posted by Moreau_MD (402 posts) -

@Brendan said:

@Animasta said:

@GetEveryone said:

I challenge you to eat a bicycle.

pfft. That's easy. some guy ate a plane y'know (look it up I'm to lazy). Keeping with the topic of this thread, I challenge you to eat a live horse.

#36 Edited by Brendan (7845 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

@mdnthrvst said:

There's not. You know what's really popular to some people? My Little Pony. You know what's even more popular? hating on things only because they're popular.

People aren't anti-pony. Most adult-ish age people are not into shows developed and designed for 5 year olds. I don't mean that as a "Society says I shouldn't like this content by this stage in my life so I've decided I hate it based on that!" comment, either. I mean that as a "I've seen this show with my 5 year old cousin, and it's a mundane and uninteresting show that is structured in such a way as to be appealing to very young children" comment.

#37 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Brendan said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@mdnthrvst said:

There's not. You know what's really popular to some people? My Little Pony. You know what's even more popular? hating on things only because they're popular.

People aren't anti-pony. Most adult-ish age people are not into shows developed and designed for 5 year olds. I don't mean that as a "Society says I shouldn't like this content by this stage in my life so I've decided I hate it based on that!" comment, either. I mean that as a "I've seen this show with my 5 year old cousin, and it's a mundane and uninteresting show that is structured in such a way as to be appealing to very young children" comment.

Yet they play games that are aimed at the 5 year olds and watch shows like Powerpuff Girls while still trying to be super macho about it? 

Sure if you've seen more than half an episode of this My Little Pony thing and don't like it, then fair enough ,but how much are you willing to bet that these "manly men, woo! hoooah! MANLY!! MACHO!"-people have actually seen an episode and is not just jumping on the hatewagon just because it's "cool" to hate on it? 
#38 Posted by UlquioKani (1135 posts) -

There is nothing wrong with this thread. It may not appeal to you but that doesn't mean it doesn't belong here. Although there is also nothing of value to discuss either. I am heterosexual male and I love me some ponies but who doesn't love ponies, especially cute cartoon ones. You can't have a discussion on who loves ponies the most.

#39 Posted by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Rudyftw said:

Hey. At least the Hitler Pikachu guy was entertaining.

#40 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

@UlquioKani said:

There is nothing wrong with this thread. It may not appeal to you but that doesn't mean it doesn't belong here. Although there is also nothing of value to discuss either. I am heterosexual male and I love me some ponies but who doesn't love ponies, especially cute cartoon ones. You can't have a discussion on who loves ponies the most.

Three things.

1. Holy Crap 100 million.
  2. I agree with your comment
  3. I read you comment with Ulquiorra's voice
#41 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5040 posts) -

@Rudyftw said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Rudyftw said:

Dude, check out this topic why pc gamers so prideful? it's pure gold. And there was that ballblaster(?) guy, his threads are have really high quality too.

#42 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Pony people are weird. Cartoon pony people are unforgivable.

#43 Posted by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

@Brendan said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@mdnthrvst said:

Yet they play games that are aimed at the 5 year olds and watch shows like Powerpuff Girls while still trying to be super macho about it? Sure if you've seen more than half an episode of this My Little Pony thing and don't like it, then fair enough ,but how much are you willing to bet that these "manly men, woo! hoooah! MANLY!! MACHO!"-people have actually seen an episode and is not just jumping on the hatewagon just because it's "cool" to hate on it?

Games that are aimed for 5 year old's? Like what? Also, this is a gaming site. If there were games aimed at newborns it would still be more relevant then your rainbow colored dip shit ponies. And at least the Power Puff guys aren't all in your face about their love for Power Puff Girls either. My Little Pony fans are the internet version of guys in real life that wear bright pink shirts that say "Real Men Wear Pink". Seriously bro? How do you not expect to be hated on? I actually think you weirdos thrive on it. If no one cared, you guys would stop watching.

#44 Posted by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Rudyftw said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Rudyftw said:

Dude, check out this topic why pc gamers so prideful? it's pure gold. And there was that ballblaster(?) guy, his threads are have really high quality too.

I'm a console gamer and I find him less annoying than that Village_Guy. He actively goes out of his way on this site and Comicvine to shove his love for ponies in your face.

#45 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Rudyftw said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@Brendan said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@mdnthrvst said:

Yet they play games that are aimed at the 5 year olds and watch shows like Powerpuff Girls while still trying to be super macho about it? Sure if you've seen more than half an episode of this My Little Pony thing and don't like it, then fair enough ,but how much are you willing to bet that these "manly men, woo! hoooah! MANLY!! MACHO!"-people have actually seen an episode and is not just jumping on the hatewagon just because it's "cool" to hate on it?

Games that are aimed for 5 year old's? Like what? Also, this is a gaming site. If there were games aimed at newborns it would still be more relevant then your rainbow colored dip shit ponies. And at least the Power Puff guys aren't all in your face about their love for Power Puff Girls either. My Little Pony fans are the internet version of guys in real life that wear bright pink shirts that say "Real Men Wear Pink". Seriously bro? How do you not expect to be hated on? I actually think you weirdos thrive on it. If no one cared, you guys would stop watching.

Wait, hold up there, angry little person. My ponies? You're just in a terrible mood aren't you. 

Let me help you out, ok? 

Forums » Off-Topic » Congratulations to Equestria Daily! 

Now can you tell me, without freaking out like a girl who just had a visit from her drunk uncle in the middle of the night, what does "Off-topic" mean?
#46 Posted by dudeglove (8020 posts) -

Anyone who willingly refers to themselves as a Brony needs to get the fuck off the Internet, and keep this crap off GB.

#47 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5040 posts) -

@Rudyftw said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Rudyftw said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Rudyftw said:

I'm a console gamer and I find him less annoying than that Village_Guy. He actively goes out of his way on this site and Comicvine to shove his love for ponies in your face.

If you don't like his threads then why do you click on them?

#49 Posted by Beforet (2929 posts) -

@Bistromath said:

So much hilarious rage in here.

God I know. I don't care one way or the other about this brony stuff, but the anger here makes these threads worth it for me.

#50 Posted by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

@Rudyftw said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@Brendan said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@mdnthrvst said:

Wait, hold up there, angry little person. My ponies? You're just in a terrible mood aren't you.

Let me help you out, ok?

Forums » Off-Topic » Congratulations to Equestria Daily! Now can you tell me, without freaking out like a girl who just had a visit from her drunk uncle in the middle of the night, what does "Off-topic" mean?

lol I have no clue where you picked up anger in that post. I wasn't angry and I can assure you that i'm still not. As far as the whole "off-topic" im cool because I know how to post links thing, yeah I get it. But to say the whole pony thing is more relevant than any game ON a gaming site even the off-topic section, is just retarded. Even games aimed at 5 year olds or whatever you said. Smooth metaphors by the way. Way to stay classy.

@AlexanderSheen: Because I dislike bronies that much. Isn't it obvious?