could batman beat superman???

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By Gabriel

This is dumb, Superman could change people's race, and tow planets with a single chain.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Dany: @Still_I_Cry: Oh get off your high horses

Superman did...

I'm going to Hell

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By SSully

@fullmetal5550 said:

With enough prep time Batman can defeat anyone. That also includes Dr. Manhattan.

Idk about that. Dr.Manhattan couldn't be killed by Ozymandias, someone who is arguably more rich and intelligent then batman.

Avatar image for justanothermarveldcfanboy
justanothermarveldcfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think Superman would win. And I have two reasons for that:

1- Superman has a lead suit if he was gonna fight Batman then he could simply just where that and then kicks Batman's ass.

2- His powers, simply put Superman can move faster than light, he could wipe out Batman so fast that he wouldn't even notice he was dead. Or he could use his heat vision and kill him from the sky, I mean seriously if he wanted Batman dead then he could kill him from a nice safe distance, and the best part is that Batman can't hide, Superman can hear Bruce's voice or footsteps from anywhere in the world so he could just kill him, no matter where Bruce is. And if Superman was willing to kill millions and billions of people to kill him, he could lift up an island and throw it at Bruce.

Sorry but I just can't see Batman winning this one, even with kryptonite Superman could kill him without getting close to him or move faster than Bruce can even think.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#106  Edited By trace

I guess this snuck by three years ago, but let's save these silly battle threads for Comic Vine or somewhere else. Thanks!