This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by MethodMan008 (814 posts) -

So...

Holy shit!

Man, I enjoy some alcohol and whatnot from time to time.. But I don't see the appeal in meth or bath salts or whatever this lady was on.

Some pretty hilarious lines in here...

"I'm gonna eat your fvcking face and digest it and shit it out into the gutter."

"DON'T MAKE ME ASSUME MY ULTIMATE FORM"

'I WILL GO SUPER SAIYAN'

Oh my god... I can't even imagine what is going on in that ladies head.

And what she does at the end? What the fuck!

If she has any brain cells at all it would be pretty priceless to watch her watch this video for the first time when she was sober.

ps mcnuggets suck (sorry if this is considered youtube spam, but i have to share)

edit/ i dunno why but i can't stop watching this video.

its like the rage virus or some resident evil bullshit

#2 Posted by RazielCuts (2961 posts) -

Do y'know what, I don't know if this says more about me or what I expect from the GIantBomb community but I really thought this was going to be another Anita Sarkeesian thread.

Super old clip, but thanks for not being another one of 'those.' Lady just wants McNuggets real bad, she needs them to LIVE! (I don't know how you come up with 'don't make me assume my ultimate form' on the fly.)

#3 Posted by MethodMan008 (814 posts) -

Ah fvck, I thought this was the original video with only around 2k views.

My bad!

#4 Posted by Kidavenger (3570 posts) -

Surprised I've never seen this before...

#5 Posted by Vonocourt (2133 posts) -

Imagine being the next person in the drive-thru. But yeah, never bet against DBZ right?

#6 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

I remember this vid, she's the type of chick that will cut your nuts off while your sleeping. That's a triple A class crazy bitch.

#7 Posted by blueinferno (457 posts) -

She's giving Super Saiyans everywhere a bad name.

#8 Posted by audioBusting (1564 posts) -

I'm surprised how the next car just took its turn as if nothing happened. By the way, some comments of the video seem to believe that the audio is a dubbed over.

#9 Edited by believer258 (11949 posts) -

Fuck, man, is that blood that she got all over the window before busting it? Jesus. Nevermind.

EDIT: Also, I really, really wanna know what the next person in the drive through said.

#10 Edited by ch3burashka (5089 posts) -

She must've really wanted them nuggets.

But seriously, kids, don't do meth.

#11 Posted by believer258 (11949 posts) -

I'm surprised how the next car just took its turn as if nothing happened. By the way, some comments of the video seem to believe that the audio is a dubbed over.

This video and this video are both longer and silent, so they may be correct.

#12 Edited by CornBREDX (5391 posts) -

We get crazy people like that all the time at my job (phone internet tech support). I wish I could talk like that to customers, but I'd get fired.

People are freaking crazy!

#13 Edited by august (3846 posts) -

@audiobusting said:

You think the DBZ references might be a tip off?

#14 Edited by Kaiserreich (705 posts) -

So fake

#15 Edited by squiDc00kiE (352 posts) -

Oh to be the next car in line. Hahaha

#16 Posted by chainreaction01 (179 posts) -

I suppose I should mention the sub'n'dub job was done by our local Hamst3r. Link for the original.

#17 Edited by VoshiNova (1694 posts) -

I suppose I should mention the sub'n'dub job was done by our local Hamst3r. Link for the original.

#18 Posted by TheHBK (5488 posts) -

She didn't go Super Saiyan, she went Goldberg!

Note: Goldberg was supposed to have a pipe with him but forgot it, so he tried to break the glass anyway. It put him out of action for a while.

#19 Posted by TruthTellah (9159 posts) -

*next car rolls up*

"So uh... do I pick up my McMuffin here or..?"

#20 Posted by Omega (835 posts) -

*gasp* She likes Dragon Ball Z and punching through walls? I think we found Vinny a mistress. Joking of course, love you Vinny.

@audiobusting said:

I'm going to have to agree, mostly because I don't think the manager would be cursing so much knowing he is being recorded, could cost him his job. Everything seems to cost people their jobs these days.

#21 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4222 posts) -

I remember I see this years ago with no sound.

ITS SOOOOOO-O DIFFERENT, with that super-saiyan part.

And, The Associated Press? They got some fucking money to get this footage then.

#22 Posted by mlarrabee (2972 posts) -

Holy ... Toledo.

Thank you, I'm a premium member until 2014, thank you.

#23 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5595 posts) -

Imagine how terrifying it must have been for the person behind her.

#24 Posted by MrJorOwe (282 posts) -

McNuggets are great

#25 Edited by Fattony12000 (7460 posts) -

Going to Burger King today.

#26 Edited by BigJeffrey (5028 posts) -

#27 Posted by IAmNotBatman (652 posts) -

I feel like I've seen this before?

#28 Posted by GloriousDinosaur (436 posts) -

TREMENDOUS!

#29 Posted by GloriousDinosaur (436 posts) -

TREMENDOUS!

#30 Edited by leebmx (2245 posts) -

I remember this vid, she's the type of chick that will cut your nuts off while your sleeping. That's a triple A class crazy bitch.

Just watched the whole of Menace II Society by linking through from this video...

#31 Posted by fuzzypumpkin (383 posts) -

@audiobusting: It did seem to be dubbed over, but I'm not a fuggin' expert or nothin'. Still, that chick needs to assume her ultimate form.

#32 Edited by Dalai (7034 posts) -

She wouldn't stand a chance against Rare Akuma.

#33 Posted by Hamst3r (4493 posts) -
#34 Posted by 34f3ecwdc3 (162 posts) -

The second time I am watching this and lmao. What a pathetic boring world would be without these peeps...

#35 Posted by warpr (84 posts) -

I'm surprised they don't serve McNuggets in the morning. You can get them here as soon as McDonald's opens (at 9:00am).

#36 Edited by MethodMan008 (814 posts) -
#37 Posted by audioBusting (1564 posts) -

Wow, it all came full circle. How bizarre.

#38 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -
#39 Posted by LiquidPrince (15969 posts) -

Very old but still super funny.

#40 Edited by jsnyder82 (735 posts) -

This is so clearly dubbed.

#41 Edited by EchoEcho (828 posts) -
#42 Posted by Krullban (1039 posts) -

How does the internet work? Why did this become so popular when hamst3rs original video did not.