Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#101  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

Once my teacher showed us how to wash our hands in our class. 

Ordinary.....creepily ordinary.....
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#102  Edited By Tireyo
@Metal_Gear_Sunny: Yeah right! I think he's claustrophobic.

@Hailinel:
I've had two pregnant teachers, and boy they were mean and the toughest teachers I have ever had.
Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Shazam

I had a sub for about a week when I was about 10. His name was Mr.McSharry and he was a former postulant (basically a monk in training). He had a very strong Northern Irish accent and had plenty of issues. I remember we asked him why he didn't want to be a monk anymore and what he said can only be described as .. inappropriate to say to a classroom full of young lives.. He just looked off into the distance and said "God couldn't love me back".  At the time we just all took it to mean he wanted a hug but now ? Well, at least he was honest. At another point, a girl fell off her chair when he was writing on the board. We all laughed but when he turned around the girl was back on her seat and well, he was just looking at a class of laughing children. Instead of just taking joy in the glee of the young, he flew into a rage and told us to "stop laughing at his gammy teeth". He was an odd,odd man but I still laugh at some of his antics to this day.  

But he also taught me to never laugh at anyones "gammy" teeth.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#104  Edited By eroticfishcake
@Tireyo643: Psst...hormones! I had a teacher once, she was such a lovely person...until she got pregnant. I never knew they could get so narky but then again I certainly wouldn't blame her since she's carrying quite a load. Apparently childbirth is liking "pushing a melon"...herself and the child are healthy and well so that's good.
onyxghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#105  Edited By onyxghost

That's great. Your teacher sounds like a good sport. I've been out of college for around six years now, but once in high school my history teacher tried to explain what my problems were to my old man. Now, my dad's not a touchy feely guy, so when my teacher tried to put his arm around my old man my old man socked him. Priceless.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Tireyo
@eroticfishcake: I would say the same about the teachers I've had, but I haven't seen or heard about them. : - P I can't worry about it though.
AgentofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By AgentofChaos

A teacher at a school near me (pittsburg* high school)  threw a DESK at a student and didn't even get fired.

*correct spelling its in CA

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By eroticfishcake
@Tireyo643: Hearing all of these stories you sometimes forget that teachers are humans too. I respect teachers though, it's not an easy job when you have to deal with zit-faced idiotic teenagers for a living (I went to an all-boys school). I even bought some good wine for them (the lady teachers anyway).
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Tireyo
@eroticfishcake: lol.
Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Aurelito

Using the S word.

Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Shazam

This actually happened in a all boys school in Dublin, I know one guy who goes there. Apparently the student got expelled and the teacher got reprimanded for "chasing the student out of a window". It brightens my day every time I watch it.
Avatar image for killer_meatballs
killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Buck said:
" This didn't happen to me though, but to a friend of me. 
Ok, so we have this website in norway called  http://www.deiligst.no/ wich can be translated to "most delicious" wich is common used slang in norway for someone who is hot.... :P What the teacher did was to search up a person wich one of the students in the class knew, who had an actual profile there. And this is one of those classrooms where there is a big projector hanging under roof so that the whole class can see it.   How it led to the teacher messing around with websites exposing half-naked people, and then get the idea to ask the class if they knew anyone with a profile there...I don't now... I know it's her own damn fault for putting pictures of herself on that website, but a teacher showing the pictures to the whole class? What the hell? "
Thanks for the site.  Bookmarked!
krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#113  Edited By krazy_kyle

I had a number of wierd teachers 

no.1 is Mr. McKiever. He was a substitute teacher who would take over classes if the main teacher wall ill. he took our class one day for science and he would say things like "i want you to find the volume button, once you find it, turn it down" and we were like, 15/16! :S. He even went mental in a different class and threw a chair at a girl. He was then told to leave and never come back. 

No.2 is Mr. Miskelly (mr miss) lol. anyway he would always make up stories about beating up burglars and stuff with a bag of potatoes. he said he had tourettes (i think thats how its spelt). he was a big wimp and never told anyone off and he auditioned for big bro and failed and he also cried in front of the class cuz no one would listen to him lol. 

No.3 is Mr. Mcnally (AKA mcnally). He dealt with trouble makers and if you saw razor sharp yellow teeth then you were probs caught for your evil deeds lol. His bark was worse than his bite as he would deafen you and he looked like a psycho in general. The demon headmaster lol although he was vice principal. 

No.4 is mr. Lenaghan. Everyone suspected he was gay and indeed he was. if you got him for spanish class then you made sure you did your homework or read over your phrases for the next day cuz if you got one word wrong he would eat your face right off. it was almost enough to make me cry however he made lots of people cry, people who i thought were more thick skinned than me lol. 

So thats it my wierdest teachers that i can remember. scary biccies lol (biccies is a word in northern irish slang for cookies or biscuits or whatever, yes im from northern ireland)
Avatar image for killer_meatballs
killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeadMan said:
" My 9th grade french teacher had sexual relations with one of the students in my class, nobody knew at the time but three years later the cat got out of the bag. "
Seems like the last 10 years you hear about this a lot.  OK, not a lot, but more than you'd think.  Pretty crazy.  And some of the teachers are actually hot.
And yes, I'll be one of the ones to say: "how come this never happened in my school?"
ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#115  Edited By ArcBorealis

Crazy things teachers have done?

Piss me off. 

No seriously, this year is the first time I think I'm not able to get along with a teacher. He was saying stuff that was made to get me mad, interrupting me whenever I made my case for something, just annoying. 
What's even worse is that he told us all that he says that stuff not just because he believes it, but because he wants our reactions so we can have discussions and debates. 

Quite frankly, I don't care how interesting some of the talks the class have are, I think he's a douche.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#116  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

One Time a Student fell asleep in class so the teacher had everyone else leave. He then set the clock on the wall to say 4 pm and turned off the lights. Finally he had a Janitor go wake the kid up. That kid was so freaked out because he thought he slept though the whole day! And thats why you dont fall asleep in my school!
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#117  Edited By Pie
@wasteguru said:
" One Time a Student fell asleep in class so the teacher had everyone else leave. He then set the clock on the wall to say 4 pm and turned off the lights. Finally he had a Janitor go wake the kid up. That kid was so freaked out because he thought he slept though the whole day! And thats why you dont fall asleep in my school! "
Dude, that teacher is a god
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#118  Edited By JackiJinx
@Pie said:
" @wasteguru said:
" One Time a Student fell asleep in class so the teacher had everyone else leave. He then set the clock on the wall to say 4 pm and turned off the lights. Finally he had a Janitor go wake the kid up. That kid was so freaked out because he thought he slept though the whole day! And thats why you dont fall asleep in my school! "
Dude, that teacher is a god "
Dittoed to the maximum. If I ever become a professor, I will absolutely do that.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By FunExplosions
@CL60 said:

" One of my teachers quite a long time ago, started playing golf in the class. One of the golf balls almost hit me in the head. "

Hah. one of my teachers threw a football and unintentionally hit some chick right in the face. It was amazing.
Edit: In class
Avatar image for xcompanionxcubex
xCompanionxCubex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my GCSE year at high school (UK) i had my P.E theory teacher walk in like normal, she then spotted one of the students with food and had a massive go at him about how she was sick of his behaviour and attitude. Everyone was kinda sat in shock 'cos she was like the nicest teacher in the whole school and didn't know what to say. She then made him go out and throw his stuff away and she again had a massive rant at the class, turned round and punched the board with both her fists and put her head against it; entire class was still quiet and shocked. Two seconds later she turned round with a smile and said 'and that's what happens when you take drugs and have side effects!'

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#121  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

My high school biology teacher was arrested for soliciting sex from someone online that he thought was a 13 year old girl that turned out to be a cop. ( News story link)

That seems pretty crazy to me.

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ververdan0226
@Hilikus said:
" Earlier in the week my Communications professor announced that he was trans-gender queuing an awkward silence for the remainder of the class, and today he came in wearing a blouse and skirt. "
Dude...

Worst case for me? Nothing quite as fucked up as you guys, but still pretty crazy. My 71-year old 11th grade history teacher took 10 minutes to meticulously explain to us how he blew off a guys head during the war with a sniper. Said it was the only man he ever killed. I thought he was gonna cry remembering it. He seemed like really close to and he was a really nice guy. I felt bad for him.  :(
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By JackiJinx
@FunExplosions: That reminds me of the time I hit my gym teacher in the balls. We were playing indoor whiffle ball, and he pitches the ball to me. I hit it and immediately knock it into his balls. He cried out in pain and everyone laughed at him, except for a few guys. The dude wasn't exactly nice, so I didn't feel as bad for doing that as I did good about hitting the ball so hard.
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ververdan0226
@JackiJinx: Are you happy with the weird and slightly awful memories your thread has incited?
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By JackiJinx
@ververdan0226: Absolutely. It makes me proud to be a GBer =)
xCompanionxCubex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackiJinx:
I applaud your efforts
Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#127  Edited By Dany

My female PE teacher made a comment on how guys can't catch a football accurately then girls is because girls have a patting and then grabbed her boobs.

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ververdan0226
@xCompanionxCubex said:
" @JackiJinx: I applaud your efforts "
Well then, me as well.
Avatar image for sir_hugo_sherwodywody
Sir_Hugo_Sherwodywody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My history teacher giving us all baloons, telling us to give each other piggybacks and to fight for ten minutes- something to do with us being flies on rats backs. Or when he  jumped on a table and it broke.:)

Rio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#130  Edited By Rio

Nothing all that crazy, but back in highschool a couple of science teachers dressed up as blues brothers and reenacted their stage performance from the movie while that scene was played on a TV behind them.  It was amusing and there wasnt really any point to it.  I guess it was something they did every year out of mutual love for the Blues Brothers.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#131  Edited By clubsandwich
@Bucketdeth said:
" @lilburtonboy7489 said:

" raped me "

If your the guy in the avatar, then that would be an awesome rape scene in the most disgusting way. "
wat :|
Grimace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#132  Edited By Grimace

Way back in year 10 my S & E teacher danced the charleston in front of the class.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By JackiJinx
@ververdan0226 said:
" @xCompanionxCubex said:
" @JackiJinx: I applaud your efforts "
Well then, me as well. "
Yo, I didn't get alerted to this earlier, but thanks =P
xCompanionxCubex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackiJinx:
You're welcome =D
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By JackiJinx
@Rio: On par with that, I had a teacher who use to celebrate Billy Joel's birthday every year. She gave out candy for those that could answer random trivia about him or could recognize his songs when she played them. I've been told that she doesn't do that anymore, which is somewhat of a shame, but oh well. 

Also, didn't get an alert for that last one either. Weird.
slayerofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#136  Edited By slayerofheroes

one of my teachers comitted suicide after people found out he had sex with a student. funny he tried to poison himself by swallowing rat poison and it didn't work, so he jumped off a building and obviously died. funny how people kept saying he was innocent. does a innocent man commits suicide if he knows he has nothing to fear? i don't think so.

Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Buck
@Gizmo: Our religion and English teacher told us he were gay, like on the first of Junior High school. Also he was a fan of Modern Talking and had a crush on Johnny Depp. You could mention just mention Johnny Depp and he would talk trash about celebrities intill the lesson was done. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@clubsandwich said:
" @Bucketdeth said:

" raped me "

If your the guy in the avatar, then that would be an awesome rape scene in the most disgusting way. "
wat :| "
Don't tell me you wouldn't want to see that guy raped, there would have to be something wrong with you.
VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By VoshiNova
@lilburtonboy7489 said:
" raped me "
Holy shit that made my day.
Nice avatar man
Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Buck
@killer_meatballs: Hah, you're welcome.
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#141  Edited By clubsandwich
@Bucketdeth said:
" @clubsandwich said:
" @Bucketdeth said:

" raped me "

wat :| "
Don't tell me you wouldn't want to see that guy raped, there would have to be something wrong with you. "

No Caption Provided
MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MiamiRedHawks
@JackiJinx: The incident that I am referring to occurred in Ohio. Using fire outside of a science classroom without informing school administration and getting approval is a big no no. Kids' parents are sue happy these days, so districts can never be too careful.
Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JackiJinx: My 3rd grade teacher leaned over and farted while reading us a story, then yelled at us while we were laughing.  Also, 8th grade teacher (who was the best teacher ever) got up on his desk and sung us "O Captain, My Captain" at the top of his lungs.