#1 Posted by Fattony12000 (7457 posts) -
#2 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...wow, for the first time I have no witty line.  -_-

#3 Posted by EdIsCool (1122 posts) -

as John McCain didnt say Bomb,Bomb,Bomb,Bomb,Bomb Croatia.

#4 Posted by AjayRaz (12429 posts) -

o_o

#5 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Indifferent on the verge of pleased.

#6 Posted by PerryVandell (2103 posts) -

That's... pretty messed up.

#7 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

Sick

#8 Posted by Gearhead (2251 posts) -

I saw this earlier today after my friends were talking about how /b going after the girl. I say good on them, and lets throw her a river.

#9 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

What she did was wrong, what will likely befall her after the internet vigilantes find out her personal info....probably worse!

#10 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Pardon my French, but: Holy shit, Batman. That's fucked up!

#11 Posted by Dr_VonBoogie (348 posts) -

As evil as Cobra Commander is, even he would never throw a puppy into the river.
#12 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

Dude.................what?

#13 Edited by EdIsCool (1122 posts) -
@Hamz said:

" What she did was wrong, what will likely befall her after the internet vigilantes find out her personal info....probably worse! "

at least she didnt put  a cat  in a bin.
#14 Posted by rjayb89 (7724 posts) -

If they peed on Bruce's bedsheets or something, then they probably deserved it.

#15 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Throw her in the river, but make sure she's wearing cement shoes first.
#16 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

I've seen that video before and I couldn't careless.

#17 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Not cool yo.

#18 Edited by Gav47 (1542 posts) -
@Gearhead said:

" I saw this earlier today after my friends were talking about how /b going after the girl. I say good on them, and lets throw her a river. "

@Hamz said:

" What she did was wrong, what will likely befall her after the internet vigilantes find out her personal info....probably worse! "

Remember what happened to this guy
#19 Posted by obcdexter (611 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

I've seen that video before and I could careless.

"
Oh, so you are affected?
Not that I care, you suck anyway.

Sick move, that.
#20 Posted by Gamer_152 (14081 posts) -

Yeah, if that video is real what she did was sick and wrong, I'm sure 4chan are already trying to enact revenge.

#21 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

I want to see the angry Facebook mob get her.

#22 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@Gav47 said:
" Remember what happened to this guy "
That kid was in America and people that knew him ratted him out.  This is much harder to pin.
#23 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -
@obcdexter: no i'm laughing because I don't care about those dogs.
#24 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -

She should be drowned.

#25 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

I would bring up how most of us probably pick the legs off of bugs when we're at a young age or how thousands of insects die everyday because of our everyday neglect for their existence but....nah, I won't bother.

#26 Posted by Gellrock (381 posts) -

My grandpa had to do this with barn cats when he lived on the farm. He rounded up the baby kittens and had to drown them or else they would be scaring his cows or attacking his chickens. Hopefully theres a reason for this, if not then thats just terrible.

#27 Edited by OmegaChosen (645 posts) -

Kick her ass. Plain and simple.

What kind of irks me is the fact that because this doesn't involve kittens, 4chan won't do anything. If this involved kittens being thrown into a river, there'd be a decent chance that they'd go after her. Don't ask why, 4chan just has a thing about cats and animal abuse.

#28 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@Gellrock said:
" My grandpa had to do this with barn cats when he lived on the farm. He rounded up the baby kittens and had to drown them or else they would be scaring his cows or attacking his chickens. Hopefully theres a reason for this, if not then thats just terrible. "
...that sounds worse than it sounds. 

@OmegaChosen: All is holy on Caturday.
#29 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

Old news. 

#30 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @obcdexter: no i'm laughing because I don't care about those dogs. "
Dude: Troll harder
#31 Posted by Gellrock (381 posts) -
@KaosAngel: It's understandable when your life earnings and your future earnings were put into your livestock only to have some killed and scared off by cats. And these cats weren't love-able cats like the one I got at home these were huge and mean, and very vicious. 
#32 Posted by Milkman (16849 posts) -

"Why?" is really the only question I can ask here.

#33 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -
@Gav47: My uncle just died yesterday and I didn't care about him either. I mean ppl sure likes dogs, however it's more human than deserting those dogs, drown them. They would of been put down anyways by the animal shelter.
#34 Posted by Milkman (16849 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @Gav47: My uncle just died yesterday and I didn't care about him either. I mean ppl sure likes dogs, however it's more human than deserting those dogs, drown them. They would of been put down anyways by the animal shelter. "
You must be a real hit with the ladies.
#35 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47:  Yeah, I would think thats a less painful death than being thrown into the water and being drowned.
#36 Posted by SSully (4199 posts) -

This sadly isnt the first time someone did this. There was a video i remember seeing not to long ago where some sicko threw a dog off a bridge and it survived, and they showed the little dog laying on the road whimpering. It was disgusting. 

#37 Posted by yakov456 (1908 posts) -

I think the bigger issue is who is the joker that is videotaping this and letting it happen.  And I'm  not so sure that chucking them into a river is more humane than deserting them.  As a rule I have more compassion for animals than humans. Animals should not be mistreated, most of the time they are helpless and have no way to fight back or say stop. It's sad that there is anyone out there not condemning this "person".

#38 Posted by chstupid (806 posts) -
@No0b0rAmA said:
" @HitmanAgent47:  Yeah, I would think thats a less painful death than being thrown into the water and being drowned. "

You don't understand those dogs were satinist!!!
#39 Posted by Fattony12000 (7457 posts) -

Besides the naughty or nice part of it. 

Why is drowning kitties/puppies the 'classic' way to do it? Having nearly drowned myself about 4 times (I used to be a surfer, and not a very good one), it doesn't seem particularly quick or painless in any way. Surely a blow to the base of the skull or severing the spinal cord is the way to go, for speed's sake?

#40 Posted by Fattony12000 (7457 posts) -
@one_2nd said:
" Old news.  "
UNLIEK THOSE PUPPEES? SHADOWSOFAHMEYEWRITE?
#41 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -
@Fattony12000 said:
" @one_2nd said:
" Old news.  "
UNLIEK THOSE PUPPEES? SHADOWSOFAHMEYEWRITE? "
what?
#42 Posted by SumDeus (1857 posts) -

I know puppies are cute and all, but why does everyone only get angry just now? Of course I'm not saying this is right, but animals are slaughtered every day and no one gives a damn. I'm no vegetarian, I love steak, but it's curious that it takes something like this to make people upset.

#43 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

She lives in Croatia so she's already a step away from hell.

#44 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -
@SumDeus:  This is unnecessary and for no benefit to the person killing the puppies.
#45 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@chstupid said:

" @No0b0rAmA said:

" @HitmanAgent47:  Yeah, I would think thats a less painful death than being thrown into the water and being drowned. "
You don't understand those dogs were satinist!!! "
They were flying shapeshifting demons. Also, once 4chan finds her, shes fucked for life.
#46 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

What, did she want to 1up the garbage cat lady?

#47 Posted by Franstone (1124 posts) -

That girl deserves to be thrown in a fast flowing river w/ he hands duct-taped behind her back...
#48 Posted by Mariek430 (409 posts) -

Should be waterboarded with acid.

#49 Posted by Spoonman671 (4648 posts) -

I just got a new puppy today so this is unusually upsetting to me.

#50 Edited by Irvandus (2880 posts) -

I can't think of anything to say other than she obviously lost a bucket load of sanity points and needs to be in prison.