#1 Posted by Aronleon (727 posts) -

Good ol Patrick got into a nasty bike accident and that sucks(we wish you a speedy recovery) luckily he is ok outside of minor surgery, but listing to this week podcast gave me the silly idea of how would Patrick look if we had the tech to "upgrade" him. So I ask the community how would you "improve" Patrick fragile human self.

Me? well just picture him as Robocop with a pretty sweet metal afro and spouting lines "your move outdated game trope" or "You sold us out, Officer Ryan!"

Artist rendition are encouraged if this thread has more than one visit.

#2 Edited by Pr1mus (3772 posts) -

I see him as a liquid metal T-1000 type cyborg.

#3 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

Regular Patrick but with tank treads instead of legs.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (35784 posts) -

I picture him more as the guy making the robot, shouting "IT'S ALIVE!" as lightning strikes Luchadeer.

#5 Posted by RetroVirus (1455 posts) -

I would see him as an android: normal exterior and skin, real hair, but then he opens up his chest to reveal a beating heart and circuits! Then his arm flips itself over or something and then he shoots you with his hand cannon.

#6 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

Wait no, I got it.

He'd pretty much be Krang with the giant half naked robot body, but regular old Patrick's head and fro inside the giant robot's stomach window.

#7 Posted by Clonedzero (4037 posts) -

C-3P0 with a fro

#8 Posted by ripelivejam (3454 posts) -

metal fro', EDI style

#9 Edited by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

He'd have Adam Jensen style robot glasses and a retractable N64 controller to allow him to play Majora's Mask on the go.

#10 Edited by 71Ranchero (2668 posts) -

Like this but with a fro.

#11 Edited by Coafi (1481 posts) -
#12 Edited by AiurFlux (901 posts) -
@coafi said:

@clonedzero

said:

C-3P0 with a fro

C-3P(FRO)

Yuck. Did I just say that. Ergh. Shut up stupid me.