Damn you Prerez Hilton!

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dr_nefarious

Carrie Prejean as most of you know was the Miss California in a beauty pageant (I don't think I need to go into more detail as most of you know what her situation is). But a further update conforms that she is the runner-up and number one with marriage defense groups, and she's crusading across the country to defend "traditional marriage. All because that fat lard perez hilton had to make a big deal about it. Everything blew out of proportion and this is the result. Crazy, absolutely ridiculous.
Here's the article.

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Eder

I know, when someone has an honest conservative point of view, the media gets all up your ass.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dr_nefarious
Eder said:
"I know, when someone has an honest conservative point of view, the media gets all up your ass. "
Exactly, but most of the media is liberal so really it all makes sense.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RetroIce4
dr_nefarious said:
"Eder said:
"I know, when someone has an honest conservative point of view, the media gets all up your ass. "
Exactly, but most of the media is liberal so really it all makes sense."
True.
Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hausdog

I'm the fourth poster in a row who is a conservative on the internet! OMGNOWAI
Edit: or at least willing to acknowledge the liberal slant of the media, same dif

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By OmegaPirate

I concur

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CL60

I beg to differ.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Black_Rose
CL60 said:
"I beg to differ."
This
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By jakob187

I don't care if people are gay, and I'm not anyone to define what love is and isn't.  It's an abstract.  It is what it is.  Marriage, however, IS a Christian (and/or religious) ideology, and in Christian (and/or religious) ideology, being gay is not acceptable.  In turn, people need to lay off the "marriage" part of it and instead support same-sex unions, which means they can share the same tax breaks and rights of a "married" couple, yet it is not something that is recognized in the eyes of God.

THAT is the fucking answer.  I think that Ms. Prejean spoke her mind on the issue when asked.  She could've sugarcoated it, and she could've lied about it.  They say that they want their Miss USA to be more graceful.  I say that between grace and honesty, I'll pick honesty any day of the fucking week, man!!!

I don't really give a shit about these pageants, as they're an evil on a whole other level.  Nonetheless, I commend her for having the balls to say what she believed.  People want to crucify her for it?  Guess what?  It's America.  Freedom of speech, motherfuckers.  Freedom of speech does not translate to "freedom of speech as long as it's something that isn't going to offend anyone".
Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Bigandtasty

I support same-sex marriage but Perez Hilton is an idiot who asked a loaded question and is famous for no reason.

"Celebrity bloggers" like him make gays AND liberals look bad.
alsnuts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By alsnuts2

I have never heard an argument against gay marriage that isnt stupid

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CL60
alsnuts2 said:
"I have never heard an argument against gay marriage that isnt stupid"
No such thing exists, that's why and it's impossible to make a logical argument for the subject rather than just for stupid asinine religious reasons. Gay marriage being illegal is just an example of how religion is ridiculous and actually makes laws for people who don't even believe in that religion. Because as we know most gay marriage arguments start with "I was born into a christian family"
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Snipzor

Allow me to put some perspective in this story.

1) Douchebag Perez asked a valid question in a stupid contest.
2) Dumbass Prejean answered with a dumb and contradictory statement, is runner-up (Possibly for reasons that she isn't as good as the winner, who knows?).
3) Douchebag Perez bitches at answer.
4) Dumbass Prejean decides it appropriate to miss the point in the response by continuing down the path of her original response without any diplomacy
5) Douchebag Perez decides to leave stage of conflict
6) Prejean represents NOM at conference (OM NOM)

That's about the jist of it. Both are at fault. One for bringing one into the spotlight, and the other is at fault for capitalizing on this situation.