Dan Brown announces that he has a Da Vinci Code Sequel

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By giyanks22

All controversy aside, there is no denying the immense success of Dan Brown's Mystery Thriller the Da Vinci Code. Now he has announced a sequel to it.
Does the book have a shot at breaking any records? (For adult books only, because it doesn't have a shot in hell at breaking any of Harry Potter's Records)?

Are you looking forward to?

Will Angels and Demons the movie have an impact on how well this book sells, because if it is a good movie, then it will remove the fowl taste many had in their mouth from the Da Vinci Code movie.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss

Source please. =]

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Shadow

As it turns out, Marry actually did lose her verginity, but god gave it back afterwords because he can do that sort of shit.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Snipzor

I'd like a source, but either way I just hope he learns how to write a decent book this time. It's a trash novel, just like Twilight, and I hope that he can write a paragraph without making it sound retarded.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By toowalrus

Yeah, Da Vinci Code was some good fiction, though I'm not sure it needs a sequal. This may be the Bioshock 2 of popular novels.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Lies

This has been known for a while (at least I was aware of it for at least a year). It's called the Solomon Key and supposed to take place in America last I heard.

Avatar image for existentnighthawk
existentnighthawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By existentnighthawk

Dan Brown sux. Nuff said.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By BoG

The only of his books that I've ever read was Deception Point, and I found it silly and far-fetched. Everyone I know did like the rest of his stuff, though my dad said it was only alright, and he reads more than anyone I know. I am interested in the Angels & Demons movie... as for another book, well, I guess we'll see.

Hey, I actually finished Deception Point, that is more than I can say for Harry Potter.
Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By pirate_republic

The Davinci Code was an excellent book... I'm not a fan of his other works but this could actually be pretty good.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By giyanks22
Lies said:
"This has been known for a while (at least I was aware of it for at least a year). It's called the Solomon Key and supposed to take place in America last I heard."
Its actually called the Hidden Symbol, and I got it in an E-mail from Barnes and Noble...
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By ahriman22

I like Angels And Demons and The Da Vinci Code. Looking foreward to this, of course after finishing the gargantuan "Shanghai" I'm reading now 782 long pages of small font.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By giyanks22
ahriman22 said:
"I like Angels And Demons and The Da Vinci Code. Looking foreward to this, of course after finishing the gargantuan "Shanghai" I'm reading now 782 long pages of small font."
That is a long ass book.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

The Da Vinci Code wasn't as good as Angels and Demons. I really enjoyed angels and demons, but the da vinci code was no-where near as good. I'm going to assume this next book will follow the trend of worsening angels and demons sequels, so I doubt I'll bother to read it.