• 165 results
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FunExplosions

Lol, I'm asking this on a video game website. But I know were not a bunch of drooling nerds like the rest of the world makes us out, so I'll give it a shot. Here's the story. Went to a party, met up with an old friend that I had wanted to ask out for a long-ass time. Never got the chance for multiple reasons. About an hour later, she leaves, then this other girl I kinda knew is all over me. Needless to say I was drunk and I scheduled two dates... kinda on purpose. I of course feel like I should just date one of 'em... but at the same time... I don't. I don't know, any tips? Similar stories?

Hopefully I won't be branded as a douche bag after this post.

Edit: If anyone manages to find this still, I chose and I'm dating the chick now. Just thought I'd put this here for all you "WTF HE PLAIS VID3O GAYMS AND HE CAN PULL CHICKS" skeptics.

torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By torus
@FunExplosions said:
Hopefully I won't be branded as a douche bag after this post. "
Too late.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Akeldama
@FunExplosions said:

" Lol, I'm asking this on a video game website. But I know were not a bunch of drooling nerds like the rest of the world makes us out, so I'll give it a shot. Here's the story. Went to a party, met up with an old friend that I had wanted to ask out for a long-ass time. Never got the chance for multiple reasons. About an hour later, she leaves, then this other girl I kinda knew is all over me. Needless to say I was drunk and I scheduled two dates... kinda on purpose. I of course feel like I should just date one of 'em... but at the same time... I don't. I don't know, any tips? Similar stories?  Hopefully I won't be branded as a douche bag after this post. "

you're an idiot
Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Damien

Going on a date with two separate girls is fine, dating two different girls is not.  My advice would be to pick one soon before you end up with neither.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yes.  

Do everything you can to arrange a threesome. 

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By JJOR64

Be careful or it might end up like the ending of this game.

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FCKSNAP

Who's more appealing? If I had two girls at once (lol never in my lifetime) I'd choose the one that completes my personality the most.

Unless one of 'em is rich, go with that one.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By zeforgotten

sorry for the bad quality. But it gets the message out there
AniMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AniMoney

You should try men.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By rjayb89

Pro tip:  Give 'em both the same nickname.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By StaticFalconar

Yah no, don't believe you internet forum, even if its real its not.

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By choffy21

No Caption Provided
This has bad idea written all over it.
inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By inkeiren

I have some good advice: stop.

Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Druminator

1 man + 2 women = hog. Share the love.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rjayb89

Rename your girlfriend's info on your cell phone to a friend of yours, if she's one of those girls who like looking at gadgets.  Works either way.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#16  Edited By AgentJ
@inkeiren said:
" I have some good advice: stop. "
Here's some advice: Don't do it.
Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Expletive
@Akeldama said:
" @FunExplosions said:

" Lol, I'm asking this on a video game website. But I know were not a bunch of drooling nerds like the rest of the world makes us out, so I'll give it a shot. Here's the story. Went to a party, met up with an old friend that I had wanted to ask out for a long-ass time. Never got the chance for multiple reasons. About an hour later, she leaves, then this other girl I kinda knew is all over me. Needless to say I was drunk and I scheduled two dates... kinda on purpose. I of course feel like I should just date one of 'em... but at the same time... I don't. I don't know, any tips? Similar stories?  Hopefully I won't be branded as a douche bag after this post. "

you're an idiot "
buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By buzz_clik

Don't let either of them find out you've been making up stories about dating two girls at once.

Oh, and if either one of them is a blue alien chick, totally tap that one for the bragging rights.

@rjayb89 said:

" Pro tip:  Give 'em both the same nickname. "

Noice.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FunExplosions
@Sir_Ragnarok said:
" Yes.   Do everything you can to arrange a threesome.  "
While I dislike your sarcasm, I love Godspeed, so good job.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FunExplosions
@rjayb89 said:
" Rename your girlfriend's info on your cell phone to a friend of yours, if she's one of those girls who like looking at gadgets.  Works either way. "
Wow that's a really good idea actually. "You've been texting "Hank" an awful lot lately, honey." 
Hah, and by the way people, I'm not dating 'em yet... just have the dates scheduled. So most likely I won't. This is just to help me decide.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zeforgotten
@FunExplosions said:
" @rjayb89 said:
" Rename your girlfriend's info on your cell phone to a friend of yours, if she's one of those girls who like looking at gadgets.  Works either way. "
Wow that's a really good idea actually. "You've been texting "Hank" an awful lot lately, honey."  Hah, and by the way people, I'm not dating 'em yet... just have the dates scheduled. So most likely I won't. This is just to help me decide. "
Yeaaah, don't do the renaming thing. Then you'll lose them both for sure.. 
"Hey, babe.. I mean.. Mr. FunExplosions(don't know your real name :P ) You've been.. texting this guy Hank an awful lot lately.. And.. I had NO idea I was barking up the wrong tree. But we can still be friends right?" .. 
You wouldn't want a rumor like that spreading around town now, would you? :P
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rjayb89

Don't bring them to your place, always insist you come to theirs.  No advice for failure. =(

Vigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vigil

Why do people repeatedly come to game forums to ask for advise on they're personal lives, and expect to get some kind of useful, applicable advice.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#24  Edited By Black_Rose

Yes, get them together and give them one cup, that always turns out right.

Damian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Damian

Find out which one you like more and let the other down. If you want tips on how to string two women along, then, sorry, you're being a douche.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Black_Rose said:
" Yes, get them together and give them one cup, that always turns out right. "
I second this.  

Gag Reflex for the win. 
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zeforgotten
@Sir_Ragnarok said:
" @Black_Rose said:
" Yes, get them together and give them one cup, that always turns out right. "
I second this.   Gag Reflex for the win.  "
I guess I've seen to much weird shit on TV and on the internet.  
Or maybe I'm just not that easily grossed(sp?) out, but am I really the only person on earth who didn't think that 2girls1cup wasnt anything bad? 
Now the movie Begotten. That's just sick.. Yet entertaining :D
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Jeust
@FunExplosions:  

While i understand you, i say stop it! 

Would you like to be played like that? 

They neither. 

But if you must, go on some dates until you figure out what you want, and act upon it. 

Don't do it for too long or it will blow in your hands.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

My advice would be to sit them side by side on a bench, stand behind them, and bang their heads together as hard as you possibly can. If their heads make a sound like two empty coconuts banging together, they are safe to date at the same time.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Akeldama
@FunExplosions said:
how would you feel if the girl you were dating was secretly dating another dude on the side. Stop being a douche and making it harder for women to trust honest guys like us.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jeust
@Akeldama said:
" @FunExplosions said:
how would you feel if the girl you were dating was secretly dating another dude on the side. Stop being a douche and making it harder for women to trust honest guys like us. "
seconded :p
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FunExplosions
@Damian said:
" Find out which one you like more and let the other down. If you want tips on how to string two women along, then, sorry, you're being a douche. "
That's pretty much what I'm asking. They gave me their numbers and I just want to see which one I like most before it's too late. I'm not completely heartless, and I don't think you can really love more than one girl at once, so it wouldn't be for any more than a week or two probably. 
@Vigil said:
" Why do people repeatedly come to game forums to ask for advise on they're personal lives, and expect to get some kind of useful, applicable advice. "
Hah, because I can't ask anyone in my personal life... someone would screw it up for me. And Giant Bomb is the only site I post on... or read forums on, for that matter. Smarter people here.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Ideally, you should punch yourself in the face for being a jerk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FunExplosions said:
I don't think you can really love more than one girl at once.
You are coming at this shit from the wrong angle, hombre. Where I come from, this is a "cart-before-horse" situation. 
tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By tekmojo
@AniMoney said:
" You should try men. "
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I don't know what to tell you (insert every cliched anime male character, which happens be be about 70% of them) when it comes to dating (2,3,5,8) girls at one time.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@FunExplosions said:
"That's pretty much what I'm asking. They gave me their numbers and I just want to see which one I like most before it's too late. "

It shouldn't be that hard for you to pick your favorite number. Personally I'd pick the one with the most 4's.
tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#38  Edited By tearhead

Well since your dating both of them for the first time (I assume), there should be no problem initially. I mean, don't go announcing your dating other girls right away, plus I don't think anyone thinks that you should not be dating more than on girl if they are both new relationships. It's only when one starts to get serious that you have to decide. But for now, just enjoy it, man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" @FunExplosions said:
"That's pretty much what I'm asking. They gave me their numbers and I just want to see which one I like most before it's too late. "
It shouldn't be that hard for you to pick your favorite number. Personally I'd pick the one with the most 4's. "
I fucking love you. Always have.
Avatar image for commodoregroovy
CommodoreGroovy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By CommodoreGroovy
LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LiquidSwords
@FunExplosions said:
"Lol, I'm asking this on a video game website. But I know were not a bunch of drooling nerds like the rest of the world makes us out, so I'll give it a shot. Here's the story. Went to a party, met up with an old friend that I had wanted to ask out for a long-ass time. Never got the chance for multiple reasons. About an hour later, she leaves, then this other girl I kinda knew is all over me. Needless to say I was drunk and I scheduled two dates... kinda on purpose. I of course feel like I should just date one of 'em... but at the same time... I don't. I don't know, any tips? Similar stories?  Hopefully I won't be branded as a douche bag after this post."

Cool guy alert
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FunExplosions
@Tearhead said:
" Well since your dating both of them for the first time (I assume), there should be no problem initially. I mean, don't go announcing your dating other girls right away, plus I don't think anyone thinks that you should not be dating more than on girl if they are both new relationships. It's only when one starts to get serious that you have to decide. But for now, just enjoy it, man. "
Yeah, these are both first dates. I gotta act on 'em before they change their mind, though.
W0lfbl1tzers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By W0lfbl1tzers
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By JJOR64
@W0lfbl1tzers said:
" @CommodoreGroovy said:
" @JJOR64 said:

" Be careful or it might end up like the ending of this game. "

Uh... yea. Did a little follow-up on youtube. Freaky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKsJunlsgFk&feature=related "
Thanks for making the link clickable. I really wish you hadn't. I won'tbe able to sleep tonight. "
Rolfcopter.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TwoOneFive

heres a tip. delete any myspace or facebooks profiles you have.  
and keep deleting all you texts and call history on your phone. 

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jeust
@W0lfbl1tzers said:
" @CommodoreGroovy said:
" @JJOR64 said:

" Be careful or it might end up like the ending of this game. "

Uh... yea. Did a little follow-up on youtube. Freaky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKsJunlsgFk&feature=related "
Thanks for making the link clickable. I really wish you hadn't. I won'tbe able to sleep tonight. "
yeah... be sure to avoid that. :S
Vigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vigil
@FunExplosions said:
" @Damian said:
" Find out which one you like more and let the other down. If you want tips on how to string two women along, then, sorry, you're being a douche. "
That's pretty much what I'm asking. They gave me their numbers and I just want to see which one I like most before it's too late. I'm not completely heartless, and I don't think you can really love more than one girl at once, so it wouldn't be for any more than a week or two probably. 
@Vigil said:
" Why do people repeatedly come to game forums to ask for advise on they're personal lives, and expect to get some kind of useful, applicable advice. "
Hah, because I can't ask anyone in my personal life... someone would screw it up for me. And Giant Bomb is the only site I post on... or read forums on, for that matter. Smarter people here. "
Well I think you know what you need to do. You don't need any of us to tell you what you should do, its pretty obvious you must chose only one. Kinda like in the beginning of any pokemon game I always go with the grass type.....................this is why you don't ask for help on a video game forum.
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#48  Edited By Red

Yeah: don't.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FunExplosions
@TwoOneFive: Got rid of my Myspace and Facebook accounts a year or two ago. I'm untraceable! Not really.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vigil: That was a beautiful analogy. Don't sell yourself short on that one.  

On that note, though, you need to go with the Water type, next time. Fewer weaknesses, usually high speed rating. Win-Win situation.  

EDIT: Second sentence applicable to both life and Pokemon.