Day 11 Without Video Games

Wallflower501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

Edited By Wallflower501

Well, I feel more productive than I did when I played video games, but I'm getting more and more excited for Tuesday. I had a dream about Fable 3 last night, yes I know that's crazy. Luckily I have plenty of school work with which to occupy my time. I have a test, a paper, a programming project, etc. But to take my mind off school and Video Games I'm getting ready to go fishing with my friends. Yes, fishing, that's what it's come to. lol, it's actually really nice outside today and fishing is relaxing. Only a few more days left to go. I definitely feel like I've learned how to be more responsible with my time.

Wallflower501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By Wallflower501

Well, I feel more productive than I did when I played video games, but I'm getting more and more excited for Tuesday. I had a dream about Fable 3 last night, yes I know that's crazy. Luckily I have plenty of school work with which to occupy my time. I have a test, a paper, a programming project, etc. But to take my mind off school and Video Games I'm getting ready to go fishing with my friends. Yes, fishing, that's what it's come to. lol, it's actually really nice outside today and fishing is relaxing. Only a few more days left to go. I definitely feel like I've learned how to be more responsible with my time.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By ahoodedfigure

I think it's cool that you stuck with it, and learned how to change your bad habits to good ones.  Keep those lessons close and you'll have less of a hard time later on.  Take this advice from someone who's still trying to learn those lessons :)

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Azteck

Man. I haven't gone fishing in so long, stupid big city. ):

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I have at least played videogames for every week of my life that I was a gamer.

Zafmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zafmg

What kind of fish are you fishing for

It better not be sharks or I will cut you