Posted by DBoy (2152 posts) -

Well, not quite a return, but a standard video blog.  No drunkness, no game-of-the-year stuff, only me talking to the camera in a boring way.
Nonetheless, hope you enjoy.

Note: If the video doesn't show up, give it time or click on the link below.  Seems to be a problem with the Veoh sharing thing right now.
#1 Posted by DBoy (2152 posts) -

Well, not quite a return, but a standard video blog.  No drunkness, no game-of-the-year stuff, only me talking to the camera in a boring way.
Nonetheless, hope you enjoy.

Note: If the video doesn't show up, give it time or click on the link below.  Seems to be a problem with the Veoh sharing thing right now.
#2 Posted by Virago (2563 posts) -

Your shirt is fantastic.

#3 Posted by ManlyBeast (1221 posts) -

God, you make me look like brat pit.

#4 Posted by Brandy (528 posts) -

No, I really do think you're drunk. HAHA Oh, and you don't like MGS4?! This blog is a complete FAIL! Nah, you know I'm kidding - it's an acquired taste.

#5 Posted by Caddy (319 posts) -

Like you, I really need to play MGS4. I haven't even started it yet, even though I have had it for over a week. The Dark Knight is also my first Blu Ray, and it really does look fantastic. I am not going to buy Wall E, but it is on my rental list because I do want to see it in Blu Ray :)

#6 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2916 posts) -

Great vlog. But skipping out on A Clockwork Orange?! Unforgivable.

Haha, I'm just kidding. I actually had the Clockwork Orange novel in my hand in the bookstore the other day but I set it down for a couple of graphic novels.

#7 Edited by phlegms (1622 posts) -

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas!
I agree with you  about Fallout 3 as game of the year, I finished it a week ago and have already started a second playthrough which is a first for me with any game.

#8 Edited by 100th_bullet (31 posts) -

[deleted]

#9 Posted by Bruce (6238 posts) -

I bought Don't Speak by No Doubt. Love that.

#10 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6497 posts) -

I'm approaching the final portion of the main quest in Fallout. Despite some minor annoyances (i.e. wandering the wasteland for hours with very little health only to run into a supermutant camp!) you have to hand it to Bethesda for sucking you into the world with the amazing voice acting and immense locales.

#11 Posted by StevieQ (256 posts) -

I might be playing a lot of Uno these days, 'cause I only have one usable hand...

#12 Posted by stanhigareda (148 posts) -

I hate you.

LOL

As good as always. Go D-Boy

#13 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3472 posts) -

If you can't get into MGS4, there's no need to play it brother. Keep playing that games that you want to play.

And is it me, or does your garage keep getting cleaner and cleaner as these blogs continue on? It's rather odd on how it came from plastic wrapped-furniture to a clean, brisk style.

#14 Posted by JonnyAvacado (434 posts) -

Awesome stuff Denis!  Sounds like your holiday was fantastic, and thats always a great thing.  Left 4 Dead was alot of fun the last two nights...alot of fun...its just one of those games that is great by itself, but legendary when played with good friends. 

Fantastic D-Boys Den as always man, keep em coming!! 

#15 Posted by SimpsonFan (392 posts) -

Yay! A Sober D-Boy! MGS4 is great.

#16 Posted by temperedvortex (404 posts) -

I'm shocked that you don't like MGS4! But I'm glad you had a great christmas! Fallout 3 was really good, but it had some problems, like its terrible, terrible ending. but still a great game

#17 Posted by BraindeadRacr (690 posts) -

A sober D-Boy skipped on A Clockwork Orange? This is sparta.

#18 Posted by snake6phw (207 posts) -

I've noticed it always seems like you are just moving into the place where you film your video blogs. I don't know if because I only watched a few of them on GameSpot when you were moving out and now that you're doing them again you're not finished moving in? Lol

#19 Posted by Darro (729 posts) -

Couldn't go through GTA IV again? I blame that on the mission variety since I think thats the weakest part of the game.  You basically do the same type of mission for most of the game and it gets boring after a while.  Saints Row 2 had better missions even though the game was easy as hell.

Booze + gaming = bleh.  Gaming - booze = good. :P

#20 Posted by MsCortana (445 posts) -

Dennis screw that...if you want to express how you feel about a game....then do it. Who the hell cares what some random people think. It's your opinion....express it! :D

I am quite burned out on left4dead but if you want to play just send me a message and I'll pop it in. At any rate, great vlog and I'll see ya on live. :D

#21 Edited by TonyS (165 posts) -

Wow.... you must make some people look pretty ugly, Denis. Especially if you make some guys look like brat pit...

as opposed to making them making them look like BRAD PITT...