• 57 results
Posted by Technom (26 posts) -

I live in Quebec, and we can see the grass here.

I hope we'll have a white Christmas. x)

#1 Posted by Technom (26 posts) -

I live in Quebec, and we can see the grass here.

#2 Edited by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

I just got off a plane from Montreal. You might not have snow, but it sure is FUCKING cold up there. Especially when you have to wait 40 minutes for a bus and your pants have shrunk in the wash so that your ankles freeze...

Anyway, I'm in NS now and it has begun snowing. There is hope for us at least.

#3 Edited by Venatio (4493 posts) -

Very little snow here in Gävle, Sweden so far but there's been a blizzard going on for 2 days now, just hope it stays

#4 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

No snow here. : (

#5 Posted by fodigga (125 posts) -

I live near Boston and the last time it snowed here was back in October. There has been nothing since then.

#6 Posted by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

Live in Tromsø Norway, come here if you want snow, also it's dark here.

#7 Posted by OtakuGamer (1317 posts) -

It snowed in London for about 3 minutes today. Its a start I suppose.

#8 Posted by Lavapotamus (199 posts) -

We just got our first substantial snowfall in Whitewater, Wisconsin on Friday. And by substantial, I mean enough to actually cover the ground. Can't be more than an inch.

#9 Posted by MikkaQ (10346 posts) -

No snow here in Toronto, thank fuck. I hate the winter. I hate snow, and I hate how early it gets dark out. Ugggh the worst.

#10 Posted by Technom (26 posts) -

@nintendoeats: lmao xD

I hope you had a nice trip. It sure IS cold around here, but since there's no snow, I'm still wearing shoes. xD

#11 Posted by Herocide (442 posts) -

@nintendoeats said:

I just got off a plane from Montreal. You might not have snow, but it sure is FUCKING cold up there. Especially when you have to wait 40 minutes for a bus and your pants have shrunk in the wash so that your ankles freeze...

Oh shit, I didn't realize there was snow outside until you mentioned it. I forgot it snowed last night!

#12 Posted by Redbullet685 (6107 posts) -

It was snowy yesterday here in Chicago. It's all melted now, though.

#13 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

It snowed a little bit in New Mexico, but it didn't last long. Liar weatherman said it was supposed to snow this weekend, but so far it has been nothing but clear skies.

#14 Posted by Seedofpower (3951 posts) -

Pffff snow. At least you get the possibility of snow.

Florida never gets snow. =/

#15 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

@Redbullet685 said:

It was snowy yesterday here in Chicago. It's all melted now, though.

Yup, it's pretty sunny today

#16 Posted by Krummey (202 posts) -

I'm a UPS driver. Snow is the enemy. Growing up there were two things I never thought I'd hate: snow and Christmas. Now, because of my job...

#17 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

Snowed here today actually (just outside of Toronto) but it's melted away already. Don't worry, you'll be sick of snow soon enough!

#18 Posted by Fripplebubby (1028 posts) -

No snow in Idaho. Gaaaaaaah! I was planning on skiing today and for much of this and next week, but of course no ski resorts are open what with no snow. It is cloudy now, however, so it could possibly be snowing up in the mountains.

#19 Posted by evilrazer (503 posts) -

No snow in Ukraine and it used to be extremely cold in winter.

#20 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

@Herocide said:

@nintendoeats said:

Oh shit, I didn't realize there was snow outside until you mentioned it. I forgot it snowed last night!

I'm in Windsor and it is actively snowing, where are you?

#21 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

In Toronto, we would have a heavy snow by early November at the latest, after which slush would be on the pavements until March. Not only there hasn't been any snowing, it was raining a couple of days ago. Totally ridiculous.

#22 Edited by Herocide (442 posts) -

@nintendoeats said:

@Herocide said:

@nintendoeats said:

I'm in Windsor and it is actively snowing, where are you?

Dartmouth. There's not much left on the ground, but there's a bit. It hasn't started again yet.

#23 Posted by laserbolts (5384 posts) -

Been snow here north of Edmonton for the last month at least. Cold as fuck too.

#24 Posted by Ben_H (3468 posts) -

It just snowed for the first time in about a month here in Saskatchewan. It had all melted away, but it was still really cold out some days.  It snowed quite a bit in mid-November but hasn't since then until today.

#25 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

yep, i haven't had any snow either. i am happy that there is no snow. i hate the snow and cold.

#26 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Fingers crossed, bro.

#27 Posted by Aegon (5909 posts) -

No snow in Toronto and I'd rather it stayed that way. 

#28 Posted by Animasta (14744 posts) -

I live in Las Vegas, and as such the last time it snowed here, in the city limits, was probably like 2003 or something; we almost had some last week but...

#29 Posted by C0V3RT (1381 posts) -

Ever since home ownership, I pray for no snow. Shoveling is a bitch, and last year a Christmas eve which prevented me from making it out to spending Christmas with my family.

#30 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I Left from Olney, Maryland ( near DC ) to Spokane, Washington ( Near the Idaho Border) and Maryland, while freezing in the morning, and Icy, would be about 40-50 in the mid day. Washington is just bleak, foggy, and cold.

#31 Posted by Getz (3172 posts) -

Got a leetle bit of snow here in Balty, but not enough to cover the ground.

#32 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5301 posts) -

No snow here near the Twin Cities in Minnesota. It did rain last week though. That was weird.

I remember 20 years ago it would be Halloween and I would be trudging through 3-6 feet of snow. To be honest, I'm perfectly fine with lack of snow.

#33 Posted by Mutley (305 posts) -

Its not snowing here in London. Although its been years since we had a White Christmas.

#34 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1749 posts) -

Finally, global warming doing it's part! Besides the flooding and sinking of landmasses.

#35 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1248 posts) -

Live in Northeast Ohio. We had our first snow storm on the 17th. But, now its all gone thanks to a day of above freezing temperatures. I want my two feet, fat flakes of snow dammit!!!

#36 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -

I feel your pain Dude. I live in New York and I still can't bare for the fact that I still don't see any snow in my place. Must be a pure coincidence.

#37 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6407 posts) -

@Technom said:

Having no snow is bad enough. Do we really need racism on top of that?

#38 Posted by Bruce (5264 posts) -

In New York we got snow in October, which isn't really that common. It's really cold, though.

#39 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

There's a thin, thin layer of white on the sidewalks here but that's about it. It's odd 'cause last year we had meters of it back in early November.

#40 Posted by Xeiphyer (5614 posts) -

Screw you.

Sincerely,
Alberta

=/

#41 Posted by AjayRaz (12486 posts) -

i'm also in Quebec and i'm eagerly awaiting the snow. i know at some point i'll hate it and wish it was gone, but the first couple of days is pretty alright!  
a shame that it gets dark so quickly though. depressing shit. 

#42 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -

If it snowed in Toronto, there would probably be mass chaos and we'd have to call in the army to shovel the snow.

#43 Posted by Bloodlines (172 posts) -

It's lots of snow here in northern norway. Has been since the end of October.

#44 Posted by Technom (26 posts) -

@Xeiphyer: Really? You have a lot of snow? We'd be happy to have some, just shovel it across the country. xD

#45 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I live in Serbia and around this time i should be covered in snow. I love snow...so uh, i guess, fuck you global warming! Time to move to Siberia.

#46 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3289 posts) -

It's No-Snohio over here.

#47 Posted by mordukai (7196 posts) -

@Lavapotamus said:

We just got our first substantial snowfall in Whitewater, Wisconsin on Friday. And by substantial, I mean enough to actually cover the ground. Can't be more than an inch.

Green Bay here and there was some snow yesterday but it wasn't cold enough for it to actually stay. WTF last year we already went through a Blizzard.

#48 Edited by M_33 (527 posts) -

Let's keep it that way. Fuck snow.

#49 Posted by Xeiphyer (5614 posts) -
@Technom said:

@Xeiphyer: Really? You have a lot of snow? We'd be happy to have some, just shovel it across the country. xD

Yeah we've been getting a lot =/ Had about a foot and a half on the ground 2 or 3 weeks ago, that was lame :P

I'll mail you a box of snow!
#50 Posted by natetodamax (19229 posts) -

I guess it'll be a snowless Christmas this year. That always sucks.