Defending your movie writing project idea

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

Remember the screened feature defending your movie? I think it would be a good community project if anyone defended a movie that critics did not like by writing about why its a good movie on a blog.

Also i think we should do sidegrades to. :)

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

That sound great!

erhard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I always liked that Hitman movie.

BlueFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadspace: Downfall is the greatest movie ever told about how Christians waiting on the rapture will eventually screw everyone else over.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ry_Ry

@bluefalcon: *slow clap*

I also really love the Italian Job reboot. I can watch that any day.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I will defend the first Resident Evil movie. It came out at a time when zombie movies were not a thing yet. I appreciate that it tried to tell it's own story within the Resident Evil universe and not use established characters. The score by Marilyn Manson and Marco Beltrami gave the film some punch. A nice combination of action and dread in terms of how music is used. The production design looks impressive despite the low budget. Listening to audio commentary. It seems the actors and the director have an enthusiasm for the games. The audio commentary is funny and informative.

I will say that later Resident Evil movies got progressively worse and worse. Retribution was such garbage. I never felt being stupid after leaving the theater in a long time. "Why did I do this to myself?" Live and learn.

I am interested in Defend Your Movie feature coming back in some form.