#1 Posted by Tregard (140 posts) -

Anyone Else here going to see Derren Brown live next year?

Just booked my tickets and poster so really looking foward to it!

#2 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

Nope. But I saw him fail at the roulette thing last friday. Still confused about that whole thing.

#3 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@girdz said:
" Nope. But I saw him fail at the roulette thing last friday. Still confused about that whole thing. "
That was quite an anticlimax, but amazingly close. SHould have had another go at it
#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -

I'd love to go and see him, but I'm too scared of being one of the people he calls up onto the stage.

#5 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

No. I think he's an arse.

#6 Posted by Christopper (102 posts) -

Going a bit off-topic 

Did you know he is homosexual? I found that out on these very forums...
#7 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -
@Christopper said:
" Going a bit off-topic  Did you know he is homosexual? I found that out on these very forums... "
Yes I did. I was the very person who said on these forums. I actually only found out a few weeks ago while browsing his wikipedia page after his lotery stunt. 
#8 Posted by skidd (460 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
" I'd love to go and see him, but I'm too scared of being one of the people he calls up onto the stage. "
Totally, that guy is amazing at what he does, but I would freak out if I was in one of his routines.
#9 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" @girdz said:
" Nope. But I saw him fail at the roulette thing last friday. Still confused about that whole thing. "
That was quite an anticlimax, but amazingly close. SHould have had another go at it "
It was strange. It was almost as though he did it on purpose. The whole thing was very strange.

@MattyFTM said:
" I'd love to go and see him, but I'm too scared of being one of the people he calls up onto the stage. "
I'd love to go on stage. I'm pretty sure you have to volunteer to do that. He wouldn't force you.
#10 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -
@girdz said:
"@MattyFTM said:
I'd love to go on stage. I'm pretty sure you have to volunteer to do that. He wouldn't force you. "
No, he just throws something (it was a Frisbee in his first live show, and a monkey cuddly toy in his second live show) and the person who it went to goes up.
#11 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -
@MattyFTM:  But if you did'nt want to go up you could just give it to the person next to you anyway.
#12 Posted by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -
@Christopper said:
" Going a bit off-topic  Did you know he is homosexual? I found that out on these very forums... "
I knew a while ago, it doesn't bother me at all. He seems like a really nice person, and also seems quite intelligent.