Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Chummy8

This is my resolution for 2014.

My Resolution - List

Simply put, my resolution was to complete one game from my backlog per month all year long. I preordered Dark Souls 2 for the PC and knowing that it was being released on April 25th, I didn't want to start something big that I couldn't finish before the release. Instead, I got sucked into playing FLT, Spelunky, Goat Simulator, and Banished. All 4 games that don't exactly have a definite ending.

Did I screw this up?

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No I wouldn't say so.

You've played them, you should just set yourself a goal in them to decide that it counts as "beaten". Or just that you've played it to the point you no longer want to play it.

So for FTL beat the capital ship. For Spelunky beat Omec or something. For Banished, survive a couple or winters. For Goat Sim, just play it til you get your fill of it.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By jaycrockett

I don't understand how are games that just came out on your backlog?

For games that don't have a definite ending, I'd say just playing them for 5-10 hours should count. If you don't like it or they are too much of a time investment, hey at least you gave them a shot.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'l count those as played and beaten.

Thing is, I have a ton of point and click adventure games that I could finish in a day that I should've just done.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Go right ahead, my resolution only lasted a couple of days.