Did You Know?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bram
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Define drunk. Does drunk mean had an alcoholic drink and still have some of it in your blood, or does it mean you are not in control of yourself due to alcoholic consumption? I would define drunk as the latter, but I doubt 0.7% of the worlds are drunk by that definition. It's easily believable that 0.7% of the worlds population have some alcohol in their blood system.

And what's with the completely random facts? First the kit kat's, and now this? Why not create a "Rangom fact's" thread, and post them all in there rather than making a new thread every time.

Bram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bram
MattyFTM said:
"Define drunk. Does drunk mean had an alcoholic drink and still have some of it in your blood, or does it mean you are not in control of yourself due to alcoholic consumption? I would define drunk as the latter, but I doubt 0.7% of the worlds are drunk by that definition. It's easily believable that 0.7% of the worlds population have some alcohol in their blood system.

And what's with the completely random facts? First the kit kat's, and now this? Why not create a "Rangom fact's" thread, and post them all in there rather than making a new thread every time."

Calm down ;-)
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Bram said:
"Calm down ;-)"
I am calm
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

Watch how calm I am as I lock this spam thread.  See? That was totally me being calm.