#1 Posted by Wolverine (4282 posts) -

I remember reading a story about Microsoft paying Billy Mays millions to do ads for them. I wonder if they were ever recorded because if they were we have not seen the last of Billy Mays. Hopefully they were! If they were recorded what Microsoft product would you want the ads to be about? I bet it is about Windows Vista like most Microsoft ads out there.

Let Billy Mays rest in peace.
#2 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

i still can't wrap my head around that i mean what would these adds be like? just him holding it showing you stuff?

#3 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

It better be Windows 7 and not Vista! Putting Billy Mays in an ad immediately makes it sell fifteen times the normal quantity.

#4 Posted by Ben_H (3427 posts) -

"BILLY MAYS HERE FOR PROJECT NATAL.  IT'S GREAT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.  YOU'LL BE FLIPPING AND FLOPPING, AND TWISTING AND BOBBING.  CALL RIGHT NOW AND RECEIVE NATAL IN EARLY 2010".

RIP Billy, you were the greatest spokesman ever.

#5 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
@Ben_H said:
" "BILLY MAYS HERE FOR PROJECT NATAL.  IT'S GREAT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.  YOU'LL BE FLIPPING AND FLOPPING, AND TWISTING AND BOBBING.  CALL RIGHT NOW AND RECEIVE NATAL IN EARLY 2010".RIP Billy, you were the greatest spokesman ever. "
You were also kind of a dick, if the documentary show is to be believed.
#6 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -
@End_Boss said:
"You were also kind of a dick, if the documentary show is to be believed. "
Wait, what!?!! Link!?!!

P.S. He was to be the Taco Bell spokesman soon. Those ads would have been epic.
#7 Edited by JeffGoldblum (3713 posts) -

Billie Mays is kind of a celebrity.
It would be weird to see him in ads after his death.

#8 Posted by Jeffrey (119 posts) -

hahha is it a Zune HD demo ad type of thing, that would be cool. Who knows if this is true or not, I need proof, where's the link to the story talking aout this..

"Hi, Billy Mays here with the all new ZUNE HD from Microsoft" 
I'm SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
#9 Posted by Wolverine (4282 posts) -
#10 Edited by Jeffrey (119 posts) -
@Wolverine: OMG  Whaaa, huh I.. I.. was right?! HAHAHHA WOW 
I wanted a Zune HD a lot before, but now I want a Zune HD even more now, WOW this is Epix.

Thanks for the link XD
i'm going to stand in line at futureshop and wait for my Billy Mays Zune HD hahah, I wonder if it can vacume up wine stains on carpet to lol
#11 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
@End_Boss said:
" @Ben_H said:
" "BILLY MAYS HERE FOR PROJECT NATAL.  IT'S GREAT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.  YOU'LL BE FLIPPING AND FLOPPING, AND TWISTING AND BOBBING.  CALL RIGHT NOW AND RECEIVE NATAL IN EARLY 2010".RIP Billy, you were the greatest spokesman ever. "
You were also kind of a dick, if the documentary show is to be believed. "
Dude, how was he ever a dick on Pitchmen? I don't get it.

He was gonna market the Zune HD. God dammit.
#12 Edited by Karmum (11519 posts) -
@Wolverine said:
" I remember reading a story about Microsoft paying Billy Mays millions to do ads for them. I wonder if they were ever recorded because if they were we have not seen the last of Billy Mays. Hopefully they were! If they were recorded what Microsoft product would you want the ads to be about? I bet it is about Windows Vista like most Microsoft ads out there.

Let Billy Mays rest in peace.
"
I don't know about Microsoft, but the day or so prior to his death, I'm pretty sure he was confirmed to do ads for Taco Bell.
#13 Posted by AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb (110 posts) -
@Jayge said:
Dude, how was he ever a dick on Pitchmen? I don't get it."
He wasn't. He screwed around with Sully a bit, but that was just because they were friends, not because he was a dick. Sully was his best friend. No one was more shaken up over Billy's loss than he was. Would he have acted like that if Billy was actually a dick? No. So calm down, and let the guy rest in peace.
#14 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

Woo, the king of cheap and nasty

#15 Posted by DarkGamerOO7 (574 posts) -
@Ben_H said:
BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE! CALL NOW AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS FREE NATAL CARRYING BAG! AND CALL WITH IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES AND WILL THROW IN SOME RANDOM PIECE OF SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRODUCT WE ARE SELLING! GET IT ALL FOR JUST THREE EASY PAYMENTS OF  $19.99. :P

Pitchman was a cool show though and I'm going to miss Billy Mays TV ads :(