This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DeathByWaffle (641 posts) -

Well, here is a video I never thought I would see: DMX Singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Man, that was surprisingly good, right? What's your favorite cover version of a Christmas song? Not sure how it could beat this.

#2 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2190 posts) -

I'm more of a Ja Rule man, myself.

#3 Edited by CookieMonster (2423 posts) -

Ahh I saw this earlier, its truly amazing. Really puts me in the Christmas spirit COME OWN

#4 Posted by Vinny_Says (5719 posts) -

perfect

#5 Posted by IBurningStar (2187 posts) -

Thread of the week!

#6 Posted by BigDaddy81 (330 posts) -

Needs more anger.

#7 Posted by Petiew (1353 posts) -

I don't fuck with the deers who think they're dogs.
Only know how to be one way, that's the Claus.

This was great, thank you.

#8 Edited by I_smell (3924 posts) -

AND IF YOU EVER *ROWFF!!* HIM,
YOU WOULD EVEN *WHAT!!* IT *COME ON!! urrrrrRRRRRG*

@Petiew

said:

I don't fuck with the deers who think they're dogs. Only know how to be one way, that's the Claus.  This was great, thank you.

lol yep well done
#9 Edited by SirOptimusPrime (2025 posts) -

@Petiew said:

I don't fuck with the deers who think they're dogs. Only know how to be one way, that's the Claus. This was great, thank you.

@I_smell said:

AND IF YOU EVER *ROAWR!!* HIM,
YOU WOULD EVEN SAY IT *UHH, WHAT!! COME ON!!*

Pretty much what I came in expecting. His "uhh" and "come on!" sounds exactly like it did ten plus years ago. On top of that he's got the RZA/Method Man uber grunt going on.

I need to see if his new shit is anything worthwhile.

#10 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

That was great.

#11 Posted by wjb (1676 posts) -
#12 Edited by theveej (841 posts) -

that was disappointing, there was like no growls....

side note, whenever DMX is brought up I think of this video and his participation in this rap cypher: it epitomizes dudes rapping ability (DMX at 1:58, then listen to big pun at 5:04)

#13 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Yes. Yes. Yes.

#14 Posted by Wraith1 (564 posts) -

Amazing

#15 Posted by ajamafalous (12039 posts) -
#16 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

This thread has died down now, but I'm going to classify this as YouTube spam. Threads which are made to do nothing much but showcase funny videos are a violation of the forum rules, and if we just let anyone post them, it would be easy for the forums to become clogged with lots of threads which didn't really help promote discussion, but were just made to plug single YouTube videos. I hope you can understand.