Do people still listen to this hack?

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Snipzor

Not Andrew Coulter, nobody listens to him but himself and extention of those in Fox.

Rather, this is about his counterpart, Bill "We'll do it live" O'Reilly with a recent barage of Anti-Liberal and Anti-Facts statements regarding... I'll be honest, I have no idea what the fuck he is talking about. Something about the "liberals" in America all being extremists (Because being in the center of the political spectrum is being an extremist).

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Hexpane

The cheney approach will never die.  Simply deflect all criticisms and accusations of being a war criminal as coming from "Liberals on the left" and the ditto heads will simply nod and say "see the liberals are trying to take our money and give it to black welfare moms!".  This strategy has been working since Reagan and I don't see ditto heads giving up any time soon.  Why answer questions of violating the constitution and funneling tax money into your own personal interests like Haliburton, or trying to defend GItmo when instead you can label it as a "symbol" to the "radical liberals on the left.

"Uh Mr. Cheney, why do you consider it ok to house people uncharged without due process in Gitmo"?
Cheney - "They are by defnition enemy combatants, terrorists who want to kill civillians.  They do not abide by the laws of war"

Umm but neither are we by torturing them and holding them without any process...
Cheney - /snicker  did you see me shoot that small bird!

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Gameboi

Sounds to me like Bill O' Reilly has done well for himself. Care to compare your  life's  accomplishments with him, and then get back to us with the results? We're all ears...

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Death_Unicorn

I think all you have to do is type in "Bill O'Reilly is" on the google homepage, and see the results.
I personally hate him, and have for quite a long time, and I wouldn't know how anyone could take him seriously. However, watching people like Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart use their wit to outwit him is quite hilarious.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Bulldog19892

Don't even get me started on that blubbering, rude, offensive douchebag. Just, don't get me started.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Megalon
Gameboi said:
"Sounds to me like Bill O' Reilly has done well for himself. Care to compare your  life's  accomplishments with him, and then get back to us with the results? We're all ears..."
Pshh, I'd put up what I've done with my life any day of the week against this tool. If the TC happens to not be a millionaire like O'Reilly doesn't mean he's less successful. There is always something to be said not being a total douchebag that you can't measure in dollar signs.
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By toowalrus

"Gameboi said:

"Sounds to me like Bill O' Reilly has done well for himself. Care to compare your  life's  accomplishments with him, and then get back to us with the results? We're all ears..."
Pshh, I'd put up what I've done with my life any day of the week against this tool. If the TC happens to not be a millionaire like O'Reilly doesn't mean he's less successful. There is always something to be said not being a total douchebag that you can't measure in dollar signs."
Yeah, but at least he can be a total douche bag on live television and not randomly behind a computer screen, lol.
Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Megalon
TooWalrus said:
""Gameboi said:
Pshh, I'd put up what I've done with my life any day of the week against this tool. If the TC happens to not be a millionaire like O'Reilly doesn't mean he's less successful. There is always something to be said not being a total douchebag that you can't measure in dollar signs."
Yeah, but at least he can be a total douche bag on live television and not randomly behind a computer screen, lol."
Hitler was on television too, you know.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Megalon said:
"TooWalrus said:
""Gameboi said:
Yeah, but at least he can be a total douche bag on live television and not randomly behind a computer screen, lol."
Hitler was on television too, you know."
We'll if that is in any indication of any thing, then all TV must be evil since Hitlers appearance was the FIRST EVER appearance on television the olympic games in germany in what was it 1935? or 1938?  had hitler doing the annoucement speech or whatever and were the first televission broadcast ever.
Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Megalon
WilliamRLBaker said:
"Megalon said:
"TooWalrus said:
""Gameboi said:
We'll if that is in any indication of any thing, then all TV must be evil since Hitlers appearance was the FIRST EVER appearance on television the olympic games in germany in what was it 1935? or 1938?  had hitler doing the annoucement speech or whatever and were the first televission broadcast ever."
Actually I was referring to this:

Zamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zamir

if you don't listen to him or pay attention to him he will eventually disappear from existence and the bulk of his viewers are going to die by the looks of the pandering he does on by showing clips of Elvis and old 50's and 60's movies and TV shows

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RetroIce4

Moar like Fail O' Riley... Right?!

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hexpane

Hannity can't wait til Oreily dies/retires so he can take over as the most popular TV ditto head spewing "liberals hate america and want to steal joe the plumber's money" BS

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By Snipzor
Hexpane said:
"Hannity can't wait til Oreily dies/retires so he can take over as the most popular TV ditto head spewing "liberals hate america and want to steal joe the plumber's money" BS"
I'll take O'Reilly over Hannity, because O'Reilly is basically a cromudgen in which nobody listens to. Hannity on the other hand is the perfect propagandist. He's young and has a chin that can match a 1950's actor. Which is exactly what they are trying to maintain (1950's).
Oh, and speaking of Joe "Sam" the Unlicensed Plumber, he's a war correspondent in Israel. Naturally, he sucks my pipes (Get it?, Cause he's a... nevermind).
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By Gunner

I've watched his show a couple of times and from what ive seen, it seems every single time someone bests him in an argument he pulls out the old "THATS NOT THE POINT!" statement or "your missing the point" like every thick headed bastard says when he/she is backed into a corner on their own show.

Adolph_Hitler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Adolph_Hitler
Megalon said:
"WilliamRLBaker said:
"Megalon said:
"TooWalrus said:
""Gameboi said:
We'll if that is in any indication of any thing, then all TV must be evil since Hitlers appearance was the FIRST EVER appearance on television the olympic games in germany in what was it 1935? or 1938?  had hitler doing the annoucement speech or whatever and were the first televission broadcast ever."
Actually I was referring to this:

"
mmmm, me
Adolph_Hitler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Adolph_Hitler

Seriously though American politics can be shocking. I've seen this guy at work and he basically bullies people he doesn't agree with... he's almot the worst parts of American values distilled into one man.

On the other hand at least American politics gets people talking. British politics is god awful. No one really disagrees with each other on anything meaningful and it is just a farce. Anyway. Bomb America.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Gameboi said:
My IQ is greater than that of a rock.
I beat him in something . . .
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gunner
Gameboi said:
My great grandfather served in both world wars, worked on a secret government project that involved nuclear missiles in Vietnam that is now declassified, was the head of another government project that is still classified, received over 30 medals from his life in the army, after life in the army he entered law school and studied in political science, then he  became a lawyer with the intent to enter politics but died of a heart attack before running for office in the senate. He also spent several hours doing volunteer work for the community during his life time and was a registered democrat. Does that make my grandfather better than you or Bill o'Reilly?

Being successful isnt what makes one man better than another.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Gunner said:
"Gameboi said:
My great grandfather served in both world wars, worked on a secret government project that involved nuclear missiles in Vietnam that is now declassified, was the head of another government project that is still classified, received over 30 medals from his life in the army, after life in the army he entered law school and studied in political science, then he  became a lawyer with the intent to enter politics but died of a heart attack before running for office in the senate. He also spent several hours doing volunteer work for the community during his life time and was a registered democrat. Does that make my grandfather better than you or Bill o'Reilly?

Being successful isnt what makes one man better than another."
I salute your obviously badass and totally awesome great-grandfather who could probably kick Bill O'Reilly's ass mentally and physically.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gunner
Arkthemaniac said:
"Gunner said:
"Gameboi said:

Being successful isnt what makes one man better than another."
I salute your obviously badass and totally awesome great-grandfather who could probably kick Bill O'Reilly's ass mentally and physically."
Pfft, I could probably kick O'Reilly's ass.
Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hexpane
Gameboi said:
So everyone who is rich is a better person?  Are you a big Dick Cheney fan? How about Vlad Putin?  The guy sells DOORMATS and ditto heads republican TV talking points.

if you really need a "what is UR CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY" deal.   I work at a company that develops medicine to fight various human diseases.