• 67 results
#1 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

Do you think this movie actually exists, or is it just a myth?  I've never met anyone who has actually seen it, I have a small suspicion it's just a conspiracy by the government.  I thought that maybe I had seen it when I was a very young child, but now I think I might have just imagined that.

So does anyone have proof that evolution is real?  Or even better do you know anybody who has actually seen it, cuz that would be insane, since it's probably not real.
#2 Posted by Fajita_Jim (1463 posts) -

I've seen it. It's that one with that X-Files dick Ducovny or whatever in it, isn't it? Yeah, it sucks.

#3 Edited by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

David Duchovny is most definitely a myth........... 

#4 Posted by gingertastic_10 (4141 posts) -

I saw it in theaters and then not again till this year. I don't know, I like it :/

#5 Posted by Spoonman671 (4562 posts) -

I headed into this post ready to flag it, but I got a laugh out of it, so I won't.

#6 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Pretty eyes.

#7 Posted by Zzzleepy (162 posts) -

Yes, I believe in Evolution! I've only seen it once and I enjoyed myself then, but it's not awesome or anything.

#8 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -
@Spoonman671 said:
" I headed into this post ready to flag it, but I got a laugh out of it, so I won't. "
Indeed, I'm raging so very hard right now at that thread title...

I've seen that movie twice, its a badly written ad for Head and Shoulders. So screw it.
#9 Posted by brodywb (190 posts) -

I actually own this on dvd. It's not great, but there are certainly worse movies out there.

#10 Posted by ShadowMountain (226 posts) -

My cousin has the dvd...but I only saw the case

#11 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10503 posts) -

I saw that movie in the theater. I remember thinking it was fairly comical, and I got a free balloon that had three eyes. I think I still have it somewhere (obviously deflated by now).  

Edit: Wait, David Duchovny was in that? Shows how much I remember. My respect has increased. 

#12 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@nintendoeats said:
" @Spoonman671 said:
" I headed into this post ready to flag it, but I got a laugh out of it, so I won't. "
Indeed, I'm raging so very hard right now at that thread title...  I've seen that movie twice, its a badly written ad for Head and Shoulders. So screw it. "
Totally unintentional.
#13 Posted by damnboyadvance (4059 posts) -

I thought this was going to be on the topic of evolution. Problem avoided.

#14 Posted by buzz_clik (6926 posts) -

I think it's better as a spiritual successor to Ghostbusters than the official Ghostbusters sequel was.

#15 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

I am infuriated by this topic!

#16 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY

#17 Posted by Driadon (2995 posts) -

I remember seeing it back when I was 12 and being really confused by the ending. Why the hell is a worm considered the basic form of life and not a cell? like what the fuck?!

#18 Posted by guiseppe (2838 posts) -

It exists, and it sucks.

#19 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

I've been duped by the thread title!

#20 Posted by Jamer91 (132 posts) -

I remember my parents telling me I couldnt see this movie when I was a kid because it looked scary which only made me want to watch it more, then one day early in the morning (before anyone had woken up) I saw that it was on TV so I decided to watch it. I thought it was stupid lol

#21 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

I've seen it years back, something about head and shoulders near the end...oh and that guy from Jurassic Park was in it.

All I cared to remember xD

#22 Posted by thedj93 (1237 posts) -

this thread was a pleasant surprise! thanks for brightening up my evening a smidgen.

#23 Posted by Bones8677 (3211 posts) -

I saw it, it truly does exist. I remember liking it, for being something so incredibly stupid, which I thought was entirely intentional. It's just as silly and nonsensical as Men in Black.

#24 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6288 posts) -
#25 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4579 posts) -

They defeat the aliens by sticking a metal penis into their giant vagina monster and cumming toxins or some shit all up in it. Of course it's real.

#26 Posted by SMTDante89 (2549 posts) -

I enjoyed it when I saw it back when I was 11 or 12.  Not sure how it would hold up about a decade later.  There would probably be a few genuine laughs here and there but I don't really know.
#27 Posted by Popogeejo (605 posts) -

I done seen it!

#28 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" I think it's better as a spiritual successor to Ghostbusters than the official Ghostbusters sequel was. "
Never thought of it like that. I'll have to watch it again and see.
#29 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

no, i never seen that movie before. it kind of looks stupid see that.

#30 Posted by TurboMan (7411 posts) -

I have seen it many times on HBO. 

Sean William Scott's in it.

#31 Posted by The_Tolman (429 posts) -

I approve of everything going on here.

#32 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -

I love that movie. 

#33 Edited by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

It exists, and I love it. Shut up. 

Although, to be a bit of a nerd here; selenium is what they used to kill the aliens, and it IS an active ingredient in some shampoos. But NOT Head and Shoulders. Damn this movie and it's lies!

#34 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

This man does not like the bait-and-switch. 

#35 Edited by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@RsistncE said: 

" I've been duped by the thread title! "

This, and yes I have seen this movie.
#36 Posted by WickedFather (1730 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" I think it's better as a spiritual successor to Ghostbusters than the official Ghostbusters sequel was. "
Ernie Hudson so should have been in it.  Hopefully Ghostbusters III won't be a dead duck.
#37 Edited by gla55jAw (2686 posts) -

I've never seen it, but it reminds me of this.

#38 Posted by Video_Game_King (36050 posts) -

It feels pathetic that I have to say yes. It's like saying, "I believe that 2+2 equals a number"; just saying that implies that there are people who believe the opposite, a sickeningly cruel thought.

#39 Posted by Penelope (225 posts) -
@ArchScabby: 

Well played sir. Well played.
#40 Posted by LaszloKovacs (1140 posts) -

I love this thread.

And I actually think I have an old VHS copy of this movie in a box somewhere. I can't prove that, though. Schrodinger's VHS Tape.

#41 Posted by catpowerd (149 posts) -

There is no conclusive proof that this movie ever existed and the fact that our children are being taught about it in film study class is yet another example of the liberal (lie-eral) medias rape of America.

#42 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1593 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

"It feels pathetic that I have to say yes. It's like saying, "I believe that 2+2 equals a number"; just saying that implies that there are people who believe the opposite, a sickeningly cruel thought. "

I was waiting for people to post without reading the first post 

I believe God created David Duchovny
#43 Edited by heatDrive88 (2269 posts) -

I not only believe that it exists, but I have experienced it first hand and even OWN IT. Yes that's right, I own Evolution.

(side note, I actually think the movie is okay and decent stupid fun)

#44 Posted by dudeglove (7688 posts) -

It exists, but it's a total piece of shit - except for one bit where David Duchovny does something in a particular scene.

#45 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

I believe the movie is crap.

I believe evolution was how life came to be as we know it.

The belief in God should be considered a mental illness.

#46 Posted by Red12b (9079 posts) -

Yeah I've seen it a couple of times, it's awesome!
#47 Posted by BibleDoctor (698 posts) -

I'm confused, what just happened in here?

#48 Posted by ch3burashka (5017 posts) -

Well, it's only a theory...

#49 Posted by PerryVandell (2103 posts) -

...Touche (I don't know how to make the special e and I'm not about to look it up)

#50 Posted by matti00 (668 posts) -

Seann William Scott was intelligently designed by a higher being, possibly one who is a dick.
But I saw this film on a plane and I liked it, can't argue with dumb science fiction when you have 13 hours to kill.