#1 Posted by DarthOrange (3852 posts) -

#2 Posted by DarthOrange (3852 posts) -

After watching the IGN interview with David Jaffe where some Naruto nerd farts and Jaffe called him out on it (here is the link, the fart happens at 19:52) i started to wonder, what do you giant bombers do when you are the only one who notices a person fart? Do you blame them quickly before it starts to smell to avoid getting blamed yourself, or do you ignore it, or do you just give the person a dirty look?

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36071 posts) -

Hell yea, I call that shit out.

#4 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

No because im not an asshole

#5 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

Well it depends if Im out in public.  I dont want to be a dick and call them out in public or if Im with a group of people.  

#6 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

No, because it's going to happen to you one day.

#7 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

It's a situational thing. Sometimes, they're revered.

#8 Posted by DarthOrange (3852 posts) -

@Claude said:

like when?

#9 Posted by crusader8463 (14415 posts) -

Only if I know them well and it smells really bad do I call them out on it. Other wise I just give them a disgusted look.

#10 Posted by themangalist (1723 posts) -

It's funny with a room full of drunk close friends but otherwise, no.

#11 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -

No I just blame it on the Asian dude next to me

#12 Posted by Milkman (16540 posts) -

What the fuck was going on in that interview up until that point?

#13 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@DarthOrange said:

@Claude said:

like when?

In certain groups, I am known for lighting farts. With family and friends, a good fart after a meal is always fun. My wife's side is weird. You never hear them fart.
#14 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

@Claude: You're a gentleman.

#15 Posted by SSully (4129 posts) -

It depends on the situation. If its someone you know on a good level I always will. And depending on the public situation, you can make a joke out of it without directly blaming someone.

#16 Posted by eugenesaxe (199 posts) -

@DarthOrange: Depends on the crowd and timing. A well-timed ripper can bring many laughs in the right crowd.

And if you can't enjoy a good fart (sonically, the stench is always disgrossting), get over yourself. Not referring to you specifically, oh Orange one. Farts are nature's whoopee cushion, why shouldn't they be enjoyed?

#17 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@ShadowConqueror said:

@Claude: You're a gentleman.

Oops, I pooted.
#18 Posted by Hailinel (23948 posts) -

No, because he who smelt it, dealt it.

#19 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

Yes, I do point it out but I dont point at them, Rather I exclaim that someone shit themselves and chuckle to myself as someone is now embarrassed as all hell and would probably make a sound if someone just blurted that phrase out telling everyone who it was :D

#20 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

sometimes, it depends on what kind of place i'm in. in public i won't call out but if i'm at someone's house then i will.

#21 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

It depends if I like you or not.

#22 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Hell yea, I call that shit out.

Yowza.

#23 Posted by TobbRobb (4581 posts) -

I jump up on the nearest table and point at the guy with a disgusted face and scream out the blame.

#24 Posted by DanielComfort (157 posts) -

I only call it out if it's someone who is a notorious group-farter, OR someone who you would -never suspect it from-.

Like, peer at the quiet girl at a party, squint my eyes, and ask "...you just crafted this fart, didn't you?" Only if I'm like 65%+ sure it was them, though.

If I must have one of my own, I try to swing by a group in the process (AKA crop-dusting).