• 57 results
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By Hizang

Not really, I understand why people like it though. But it seems like money that could be spent elsewhere.

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Gargantuan

Hell no! The only sport I care about is Starcraft 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@Atramentous

I care about it because its important for the world to have the Olympics but most of the sports are not very interesting to me.

Yeah I feel te same way. I don't really watch, partly because I don't have cable, but I feel like it is an important event that brings everyone together.
Nasharoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Nasharoo

I think they're great, love some of the events and always fun to support your country. Going to try and get to a few of the events this year, looking like it's mainly gunna be football as that's not sol out haha.

Great for the athletes to be able to perform on a world stage too, especially some of the lesser known sports, knowing you have your entire country watching and supporting you must give you an incredible buzz.

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Unilad

The only bit I care about is how its gonna make my daily commute A NIGHTMARE! more than it already is.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By NegativeCero

I feel obligated to watch it at first because it's supposed to be a competition of the world's best athletes and it only happens every 4 years, but gradually I stop caring. I'll probably go with the later this year.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By BoG

I care about the Olympics because the fascinated me as a kid. It was really exciting when we had the Olympics in Salt Lake City, and that left an impression on me. I can't say I get pumped for the Olympics in the same way that I do for other sporting events, but I'll still watch.