Posted by HolyCrapItsAdam (578 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Do you eat you burger first or fries first? (644 votes)

Burger First 23%
Fries First 30%
A little of both 46%

Just sitting here eating burger king wondering what people eat first

#101 Edited by ToTheNines (976 posts) -

dayum people be weird.

both

#102 Posted by hermes (1723 posts) -

Fries -> Drink + Burger

#103 Posted by Splodge (2271 posts) -

Just back from BK. For the first time I put my fries in my burger, thanks to this thread.

#104 Posted by Danteveli (1287 posts) -

I put few fries into burger.

#105 Posted by Scroll (620 posts) -

I won't let the chips ruin my appetite for the burger.

#106 Posted by CaLe (4200 posts) -

I eat the meat and then the bun and then the fries.

#107 Edited by YoungFrey (1363 posts) -

Cold limp fries are vile. Often fries aren't even edible when I get them, but they never are if I eat the burger first.

#108 Edited by Slay3r1583 (673 posts) -

It depends on how hot the fries are. The hotter they are the more willing I am to put them off until I finish my burger.

#109 Posted by mems1224 (334 posts) -

Fries first, the burger because Im not an animal.

#110 Posted by Ares42 (2951 posts) -

I don't eat fries with burgers. A burger on it's own is a fine meal, you don't need the fries. And if you really like fries, why eat them with burgers when there are so many things they go much better with ? If you're one of the people who eats either first, why did you order both if you don't plan on eating them like a meal ?

#111 Edited by Hilbert (347 posts) -

Frikandel speciaal first than fries.

#112 Posted by ReCkLeSs_X (473 posts) -

Haven't had an actual burger in years... but if I was to indulge a little, where would you say you've had your best burgers?

#113 Posted by MOAB (435 posts) -

I've always thought of fries as a nice treat after the main course. I had no idea I was in the minority. Gotta go rethink my life.

#114 Edited by NTM (8259 posts) -

At home, a little of both, at restaurants, sometimes the same, but sometimes the burger first and then the rest of the fries. Never all of the fries first, that's just kind of... Weird. If I were on my way home from a restaurant, I guess I would have some fries first though. I don't go to restaurants that much though; maybe once or twice a month.

#115 Edited by JadeGL (1010 posts) -

Usually, burger first. My mother always impressed upon me, as a child, to eat the more "expensive" or "important" item first. French fries are filler, the burger is the more important item. So I could leave fries without feeling bad. My dad would usually sweep in and take care of those.

#116 Posted by MarvinPontiac (130 posts) -

I smell the fries, make a salty potato log cabin out of them, throw the burger on the ground, then I yell at a mirror, crying.

#117 Posted by PatODay (270 posts) -

Burger, then fries. Usually no ketchup with the fries either, only on the burger.

#118 Posted by ch3burashka (5490 posts) -

I detach my jaw like a cobra snake and swallow it all in one go, then sit for a few hours while it digests slowly throughout my body.

#119 Posted by GERALTITUDE (4166 posts) -

I usually shove a few fistfuls of fries into my mouth, then eat the burger, then finish the fries. Or sometimes I'll just put the fries in the burger, pour the drink on top, and voila - the one-biter.

#120 Posted by CornBREDX (6385 posts) -

Fries first usually.

#121 Posted by _Zombie_ (1473 posts) -

Burger first. Eat fries after until I'm full.

#122 Posted by Krataur (457 posts) -

Usually most of the fries, then the burger, then the rest of the fries (or until I'm full).

#123 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (738 posts) -

I go with both. Especially if the fries have a bit of salt and creole on them!

#124 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (3551 posts) -

Steps:
1) Plate is put down
2) Eat one fry, as an appetizer
3) Fix burger by adding necessary condiments, arranging vegetables/greenery if any
4) Eat a little of both until burger is done. If done correctly there will still be 1/3 of your fries still left

#125 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1438 posts) -

Fries first...I always eat in order from least favorite to favorite

#126 Posted by GnomeonFire (855 posts) -

Burger first, I'm not a caveman.

#127 Posted by zudthespud (3326 posts) -

Are Hamburgers sandwiches?

#128 Edited by Stimpack (939 posts) -
#129 Posted by Marz (5696 posts) -

I put fries inside the burger.

#130 Posted by EricSmith (537 posts) -

Fries first, because if they fill me up I can take the burger home. That reheats better than any fries do.

#131 Posted by GValo (335 posts) -

fuck fries. Don't even get them.

#132 Posted by mowcrosoft (64 posts) -

Neither, I'm a breatharian.

#133 Posted by NoctisLucisCaelum (99 posts) -

Burgers first, fries second. Can't stop eating a Double Double after that first bite.

#134 Posted by HatKing (6381 posts) -

I want to modify my previous answer. Here's the supplies you'll need: a blender, a turkey baster, and some privacy or a trustworthy friend.

#135 Posted by Yesiamaduck (1425 posts) -

Like a good organizer I always save the main attraction to last. The fries are merely the support/warm up act

#136 Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials (2524 posts) -

I always preferred fries first, but recently it occurred to me that eating the actually nutritious, protein-rich part of the meal first, rather than the empty carbs, would leave me feeling more satisfied with the meal.

#137 Posted by Budwyzer (747 posts) -

While I do eat burgers and fries, I DO NOT eat burger king or mcdonald's. I had a burger from sonic for dinner a few weeks back, because I got home late and didn't want to cook, and I damn near threw up afterwards.

#138 Posted by BabyChooChoo (5155 posts) -

I eat the burger first because I am addicted to anything potato and I want to save the best for last.