Do you enjoy or hate the job that your currently working at?

• 104 results
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you enjoy or hate the job that your currently working at? (336 votes)

I enjoy my job. 28%
I hate my job. 16%
I have mixed feelings about my job. 41%
I don't have a job. 16%

I'm curious to see how some people feel about their job. As for me I enjoy my job though that could change, but at the moment I don't really have problems with it. Every now and then it can be abit annoying dealing with costumers, but I'm sure eventually I'll get use to it.

• 
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#101  Edited By Example1013

I thought astrotriforce got banned?

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

I thought astrotriforce got banned?

Haha, that's a good one.

I like my job and crew. It pays well too. The only bad thing is working the night shift doesn't allow me to do community theater.

Avatar image for angre_leperkan439
Angre_Leperkan439

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I graduated from college in May, decided I hated my degree, and accepted when my friend offered to teach me programming instead. Now, I work for my best friend (we've been friends since grade school). I get paid for around 30 hours of work a week, but I normally end up working 35-45 hours instead, 6 days a week. Nonetheless, it has been the best experience of my life. I wake up every day with a sense of accomplishment, and while some days are a grind to get through (especially when I break my app really bad), the majority of them are days where I work hard and get to essentially hang out with my friend.

Needless to say, I love my job.

coldblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By coldblood

While I am very greatful to even have a job it is still a job. I certainly don't love it, but if I had a career I would be singing a different tune for sure.

MegaLombax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MegaLombax

I can't say I love my job. I'm very much aware that there are people out there faring much worse than I am so for that I am thankful. The pay is sufficient but would love to get more. There's no career progress at my current working place, so I'm thinking of switching. At the end of the day, I'm really doing my job, or even finished my degree, simply because I found that I could. Nothing more. How I dream of being a visual artist or writer....yep, not gonna happen.