• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

So underwear is generally inexpensive, pop down to your local supermarket and you can get a large pack for next to nothing. If you wish however you can pay a large amount of money for some underwear, a three pack of Calvin Klein underwear will cost you about £30 ($50). Or you could instead of going down to WallMart/Tesco you could go into a clothes shop like Topshop and pay £10 ($15) for one pair. So do you own any expensive underwear? Does it seem like a waste of money or do you just love them.

I have a mixed bag, I have some from Tesco and then some from Topman, I also have about 4 pairs of Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs and a few Diesel pairs of Boxer Briefs. It sounds odd but I just like the sensation of knowing that I have nice underwear on, it makes me feel cool.

#2 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

I wear normal cheap boxers.

#3 Posted by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

I wear a diaper

#4 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

I expected more for Sexy Toad...

#5 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

You're weird. Stop being weird.

#6 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@SexyToad said:

He don't need no expensive underwear, his sexiness is all he needs.

#7 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@Hizang said:

@SexyToad said:

He don't need no expensive underwear, his sexiness is all he needs.

Did I say normal? I meant sexy!

#8 Posted by ShaggE (6543 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@SexyToad said:

That way he can rip them off quickly for an impromptu "Helllooooo, ladies!" session without hurting his wallet.

#9 Posted by RazielCuts (2972 posts) -

Oh Hizang...

#10 Posted by DerekDanahy (877 posts) -

Just don't wear underwear.

#11 Posted by falserelic (5461 posts) -

This is a strange question. But to answer I where boxers.

#12 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (456 posts) -

None too expensive. However I do have some Retro Underwear...meaning I have had them for years :D.

#13 Posted by Willza92 (266 posts) -

Why are you assuming I have underwear?

#14 Posted by Meltac (2003 posts) -

I don't wear underwear. Never have and don't intend to start doing it.

#15 Posted by TooWalrus (13232 posts) -

I knew this was a hizang thread from the title alone...

#16 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
I'll never tell...
#18 Posted by HulkHanson (73 posts) -

I have a pair of Muppets boxers with Animal on the front and "Crazy Animal" printed around the elastic. Wait, why am I telling you this? I...err, need to leave.

#19 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Fattony12000 said:

If you bought these eight pairs today, it would set you back £83.01 (from Amazon.co.uk). It's the most I've ever spent on pants, which makes them expensive to me. Of course I rep my older cheaper stuff as part of a healthy underwear lifestyle mix. My body. My choice.

Those are some nice pairs, love the bottom pair.

@HulkHanson: I also own a few pairs of humour underwear, got me some X-Ray ones.

#20 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

Dude...

#21 Posted by LikeaSsur (1562 posts) -

I don't even know what brand my underwear is. I just buy them at Kohl's or whatever store I happen to be at, so I'd have to guess that they're not expensive.

#22 Posted by oldenglishC (970 posts) -

Underwear? Are you people Amish?

#23 Posted by Morrow (1829 posts) -

Some of my lace underwear was a bit expensive.

#24 Posted by Village_Guy (2630 posts) -

No... Now would you kindly stop asking me these creepy questions. Or you'll get one with the golf club.

#25 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

@Gargantuan said:

I wear a diaper

Nuff said.

#26 Posted by Grilledcheez (3952 posts) -

I think they're like $10-$15 each...usually polo or something similar

#27 Posted by TooWalrus (13232 posts) -

Hizang; furiously masturbating to your responces since 2008.

#28 Posted by impartialgecko (1611 posts) -

My top draw is none of your business sir

#29 Edited by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

i often wake up in places without underwear, due to the amount of gin i drink. so spending money on expensive pant would be pretty pointless.

to holes in a carrier bag often do

#30 Posted by AlexW00d (6302 posts) -

I have never understood the concept of expensive underwear. Unless you're one of those cunts who walks around on a hot day with no top on showing of your pigeon chest with 4 inches of your Calvin Klein pants showing over your trousers trying to woo the ladies, when are people even gonna see them? And even if it is someone who sees them (ya nawmsayin) what do they give a crap what brand of pants you have on? (This is clearly a hypothetical btw, I know you're no chav Hizang)

I buy boxers based on whether they are comfy, not based on a brand or how much they cost.

#31 Edited by JackSukeru (5921 posts) -
#32 Posted by TobbRobb (4730 posts) -

I keep my pants OVER the underwear. Like a normal fucking person. They don't need to be expensive, but I'll pay more if they are comfier.

I actually saw people showing off their Calvin Klein brands under their swimtrunks. WHILE IN THE WATER. WHAT THE FUCK? It's dumb enough on land, don't do it everywhere!

#33 Posted by pyromagnestir (4326 posts) -

My response is either:

Or:

#34 Posted by Demoskinos (15009 posts) -
@RazielCuts

Oh Hizang...

This. So much this.
#35 Posted by RainbowCarnage (97 posts) -

I wear moderately expensive ass-less underwear

#36 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

Never thought I'd see dudes posting pics of their underwear on GB. I was wrong, and this thread is weird.

#37 Posted by ajamafalous (12029 posts) -
@TooWalrus said:
Hizang; furiously masturbating to your responces since 2008.
So Hizang is essentially Wheatley from Portal 2? 

MUST POST MORE THREADS, HNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHH
#38 Posted by Virago (2486 posts) -

COMANNDDDOOOOOO

#39 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

I have never understood the concept of expensive underwear. Unless you're one of those cunts who walks around on a hot day with no top on showing of your pigeon chest with 4 inches of your Calvin Klein pants showing over your trousers trying to woo the ladies, when are people even gonna see them? And even if it is someone who sees them (ya nawmsayin) what do they give a crap what brand of pants you have on? (This is clearly a hypothetical btw, I know you're no chav Hizang)

I buy boxers based on whether they are comfy, not based on a brand or how much they cost.

do you try them on in the shops to work out if they are comfy or are you eyeballing it

#40 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

I wear cheap black ones from my local supermarket, they're comfortable enough and last a while.

My thoughts on expensive underwear is that if you're in a situation where a woman is going to *see* your underwear, then what brand it is probably won't matter all that much by then. Works the other way around too: a former friend of mine told me she'd bought new fetish underwear for a convenience fuck she was planning with one of her male friends. Told her it was a waste of money.

#41 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5036 posts) -

@Morrow said:

Some of my lace underwear was a bit expensive.

Martin Walker wears lace underwear?! The things you learn on the internet.

#42 Posted by AlexW00d (6302 posts) -

@Bell_End said:

@AlexW00d said:

do you try them on in the shops to work out if they are comfy or are you eyeballing it

Well I will shop around 'til I find some comfy ones and then just buy the same ones whenever I need more.

#43 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

They come in packs of three, and they're from Banana Republic. And they're so comfortable it's unbelievable.

But surprisingly, they're not expensive.

#44 Posted by Slay3r1583 (620 posts) -

Nothing but good old Hanes or Fruit of the Loom tighty whities for me.

#45 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

What the fuck is underwear?

#46 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

If its hot I just walk around in underwear (Nice ones only)

#47 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Yeah I have some Björn Borg underwear that cost a bit. Totally worth it though

#48 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

I usually just wear shitty Walmart stuff, but I will say buying the more expensive stuff is sometimes worth it. I have a pair of Banana Republic boxer briefs that I bought while at the beach with nothing to change into, and they feel AMAZING! So yeah, right now, as a college student, I will probably still wear shit underwear, but once I actually start making money there's no reason not to spend the extra cash on something you wear every single day and does the job of holding your junk.

#49 Posted by Ketchupp (673 posts) -
#50 Posted by MikkaQ (10315 posts) -

Nope, but I splurge on nice socks. Then wear holes in them since they're always thin as shit.