Do you have any expensive underwear?

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#102  Edited By Humanity

@jasonr86: I mostly just looked at Hizangs thread titles and sighed audibly. Then when I finally broke and opened them to read the about his newest complaint I groaned even more audibly.

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

#103  Edited By Danteveli

I wear pretty cheap boxers that are comfortable.

Avatar image for renegadedoppelganger
RenegadeDoppelganger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By Seppli

Haven't bought underwear in forever, but if I bought underwear now, I would only buy highest quality. Just like it's only the best and softest TP for me, just short of wiping my ass with silk. Just like it's only high threadcount quality cloth bedding. And so forth. Go all out on the basics. Fuck excessive items of luxury, like branded fashion and some such.

Gaming is frivolous spending enough for me.

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By Mrsignerman44

@wrighteous86 said:

I don't get why people say they miss Hizang. It's not hard to come up with random, unimportant, stupid questions and just toss them on the boards. You can do that yourself. (Please don't do that yourself.)

Haters gonna hate

FREE HIZANG

FREE HIZANG MOTHAFUCKA

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By monetarydread

I don't really notice a difference between nice underwear and cheap underwear. Then again, a three pack of CK underwear where I live is $35 for a 3-pack (in comparison to the wal-mart special that charges $20 for a 3-pack), and I classify nice underwear as $50 a pair. I think that silk underwear feels odd, and I have yet to find expensive boxer-briefs that are made from anything but silk.

Now when it comes to winter clothing, I invested somewhere up to $300 CDN for a set of Icebreaker base layer (top and bottom). The feeling of coziness wearing this base layer keeps me warm when the temperatures hit -40 degrees celsius, while being breathable enough to wear inside.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

Bumping a thread to discuss the moderation of a user will not be tolerated. Please recognize that any moderations of users is a private process between the moderated user, the moderation team, and staff.