• 65 results
#1 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

#2 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3760 posts) -

No. I am a male over the age of 7 thank you very much SIR.

#3 Posted by ManlyBeast (1134 posts) -

Yes I have buddies in my bath. Lots of buddies....

#4 Posted by Bocam (3668 posts) -

Sometimes....

#5 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7039 posts) -

No. I'm an adult so I shower. You make some really weird and personal threads.

#6 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

I shower since I actually want to clean myself.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre: I try.

#8 Posted by AlexW00d (6168 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@MariachiMacabre: I try.

Please stop trying.

#9 Posted by JasonR86 (9587 posts) -

C.

The last time I was in a bath I was in high school and it was filled with ice due to being sore as hell after a football game.

#10 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

No. I'm an adult so I shower. You make some really weird and personal threads.

Yeah, but at least this one isn't about his anus.

#11 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

Yes and they smell funny. O.o

#12 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I don't know about the rest of you but I like some good quality bubbles, full to the brim and overflowing with bubbles. I like a good lavender or fruity scent too, I also like candles around the bath too.

#13 Posted by JasonR86 (9587 posts) -

@Hizang said:

I don't know about the rest of you but I like some good quality bubbles, full to the brim and overflowing with bubbles. I like a good lavender or fruity scent too, I also like candles around the bath too.

I can't imagine being in a bubble bath. When you get out aren't you just covered in like...well, bubbles? I mean I imagine like a soapy coat all over you when your done. Like I would need a shower when I'm done because I'm covered in soap.

#14 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

@JasonR86 said:

@Hizang said:

I can't imagine being in a bubble bath. When you get out aren't you just covered in like...well, bubbles? I mean I imagine like a soapy coat all over you when your done. Like I would need a shower when I'm done because I'm covered in soap.

What you can do is stand up and just shower quickly while in the bath, but I just towel dry myself and have a shower in the morning.

#15 Posted by JasonR86 (9587 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@JasonR86 said:

@Hizang said:

What you can do is stand up and just shower quickly while in the bath, but I just towel dry myself and have a shower in the morning.

That's all far too much work.

#16 Posted by artofwar420 (6248 posts) -

The only times I take a bath is when I'm feeling horny.

#17 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

@JasonR86 said:

@Hizang said:

@JasonR86 said:

@Hizang said:

That's all far too much work.

I have a shower every morning anyway, so it's no big deal.

The idea of a bath is to not get clean, but to relax.

#18 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4674 posts) -

Guess

#19 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -

@Hizang said:

no offense meant but thats prob cause you are gay

#20 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

@Nasos100 said:

@Hizang said:

I'm sorry I didn't know being gay meant enjoying the smell of lavender and feeling the heat from a candle.

#21 Posted by ItBeStefYo (1021 posts) -

@artofwar420: Wouldnt that contaminate the bath water?

#22 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3048 posts) -

No, because I'm not a child. Also, I shower.

#23 Posted by vorpalparasite (271 posts) -

I shower, but a bubble bath does sound nice.

#24 Posted by DFSVegas (350 posts) -

Well, I'm not homophobic, so I don't have the same issues others seem to regarding bath additives, but I've probably taken 3 baths total in the last 14 years. Every time, for some rehabilitation reason (sore back, sore ankle, etc). There just never a time when a Navy shower doesn't make sense after the age of 10.

I've added bath salts and such to relax muscles (like I said, bad back), but it's never more frivolous than that.

#25 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

The only time you're legally allowed to have a bath is when you have it with your lady friend. It's true, look it up. Showering all the way.

#26 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -

@Hizang: yap thats most of what it meant, you are happy to know it now and you have me to thank for it

#27 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

The only time you're legally allowed to have a bath is when you have it with your lady friend. It's true, look it up. Showering all the way.

this man speaks the truth

#28 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

@DFSVegas said:

Well, I'm not homophobic, so I don't have the same issues others seem to regarding bath additives,

So thinking bubbles baths are dumb makes you a homophobe?

Nice logic idiot.

#29 Edited by Jams (2959 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@Nasos100 said:

@Hizang said:

I'm sorry I didn't know being gay meant enjoying the smell of lavender and feeling the heat from a candle.

It's not a "gay" thing to do, but it is definitely an effeminate thing to do. As a manly mountain man, I say to relax, you should be rubbing tree bark and deer jerky all over your naked hairy body. Of course you do that after a day of lumberjacking, skinning a buck and building a cabin.

#30 Posted by artofwar420 (6248 posts) -

@ItBeStefYo said:

@artofwar420: Wouldnt that contaminate the bath water?

If you consider jizz contaminant, sure. Though, when mixed with water 50/50, it's great for sore throats.

#31 Posted by Milkman (16483 posts) -

I am not a child nor a sexy lady so no, I don't have bubbles.

#32 Posted by Phatmac (5720 posts) -

I like it and I like playin with the bubbles like they my freiends. I also like my rubbery ducky~~~~~

x0x0x0xx0x0x0xx0x0x0x0x

x0x0x0x00x0xx0x

x0x

#33 Posted by falserelic (5277 posts) -

#34 Posted by d_breeze (223 posts) -

I don't take baths, I take showers. But in the off-chance I do take one, it's only after I shower first.

#35 Posted by falserelic (5277 posts) -

In all seriousness I mostly take showers. I throw on the shampoo and make it rain. Now and then I take baths with the bubbles just to relax. When I'm sore from lifting weights at the gym. Taking a bath really ease out the pain.

#36 Posted by RE_Player1 (7545 posts) -

@vorpalparasite said:

I shower, but a bubble bath does sound nice.

#37 Posted by wjb (1621 posts) -

If I was rich as shit I would take bubble baths all the time because fuck you, I'm rich.

I want to say I read somewhere that George Clooney sits in a bath for an hour any morning he can, that's why he's always so positive and happy. I think it's because he's George Clooney and is rich and has sex with beautiful women half his age.

#38 Posted by Zacagawea (1577 posts) -

@DFSVegas said:

Well, I'm not homophobic, so I don't have the same issues others seem to regarding bath additives

Good lord...

#40 Posted by JBird (489 posts) -

@TheSouthernDandy: Nothing wrong with a bubble bath my friend! There will come a day when your sat at home, bored out your mind, nothing on tv, no games, you'll think "I've not had a bath since i was 6!.... I'll have a bath" you'll go to the bathroom.......hang on? Is that my girlfriend/wife's/sisters/mums bubble bath? WHY THE HELL NOT!

#41 Posted by Hunter5024 (5508 posts) -

One time my hot water was out, so the only way to clean myself without freezing was by filling up a bath with a few buckets of super hot water from the oven, and filling the rest with the stupid cold water from the faucet. I decided that if I was going to be a grown ass man taking a bath I might as well go all out. Yes, there were bubbles.

#42 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -

I have not had a bath since I was an age with a single digit. I could not imagine getting my fat ass in a bath tub let alone getting out of it.

#43 Posted by pyromagnestir (4195 posts) -

@JBird said:

@TheSouthernDandy: Nothing wrong with a bubble bath my friend! There will come a day when your sat at home, bored out your mind, nothing on tv, no games, you'll think "I've not had a bath since i was 6!.... I'll have a bath" you'll go to the bathroom.......hang on? Is that my girlfriend/wife's/sisters/mums bubble bath? WHY THE HELL NOT!

Why are your girlfriend, wife, sister, and mum all taking bubble baths together? Seems like that could lead to a lot of trouble.

I can't remember the last time I had a bath. I don't think I could even ballpark it. It's not something I really miss, either. Although I wouldn't be opposed to some sort of bubble shower, were that possible.

#44 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

I shower since always, baths are for babies... and rich people?.

#45 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

when i use to take a bath i use to use bubbles.

i take showers now.

#46 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

Girl do I ever

#47 Posted by mosespippy (3981 posts) -

@pyromagnestir: I'm pretty sure 3 of the 4 could be the same person. Can't really have a girl friend and wife be the same person though.

#48 Posted by SomethingClever (417 posts) -

I totally do sometimes. Bubbles and bath salts but only occasionally. Normally I'll take showers but I am an avid road cyclist and sometimes a nice hot bath helps soothes the muscles and the lavender bubbles and salts are very relaxing. I don't give a damn if that seems weird to anyone, it works and my legs and lower back thank me for it.

#49 Posted by Liquidus (946 posts) -

@Hunter5024 said:

One time my hot water was out, so the only way to clean myself without freezing was by filling up a bath with a few buckets of super hot water from the oven, and filling the rest with the stupid cold water from the faucet. I decided that if I was going to be a grown ass man taking a bath I might as well go all out. Yes, there were bubbles.

A real grown ass man would have that cold shower and like it! :P

#50 Posted by Hunter5024 (5508 posts) -

@Liquidus said:

@Hunter5024 said:

A real grown ass man would have that cold shower and like it! :P

That's exactly what my dad said. Navy.