• 154 results
#1 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -
#2 Posted by Gamer_152 (14065 posts) -

I used too where I lived before, I don't have any posters up where I live now.

#3 Edited by Hizang (8533 posts) -

I have a Lady Gaga one, Back to the Future, Red Dead Redemption and Kick Ass. I'm going to buy a bunch of posters soon though and plaster them everywhere! 
#4 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

#5 Posted by nick_verissimo (1381 posts) -

In my room back home I don't, but at school I do. Can't paint the walls, so I might as well cover them in glossy shit.

#6 Posted by npeterson08 (502 posts) -

This.

And this.
#7 Posted by Nux (2320 posts) -

I got all my posters from Nintendo power issues in the 90's and early 00's.
#8 Posted by Killroycantkill (1399 posts) -

I had posters up but I had to take them down, my favourite one was this:

I got it at an anime convention where he even drew a special 101st Kirby of my choosing. I chose Dante, looks pretty site.
#9 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Of course I do... 

#10 Posted by Drakhir (410 posts) -

Never had.

#11 Posted by Undeadpool (4918 posts) -

My wife ribs me about them, but yeah, I do. I've got a Batman one, a Drizz't Do'Urden one, the Penny Arcade "Armadeaddon" one (signed), and I've got designs on a Witcher one. Wish they'd release a really sweet Mass Effect one.

#12 Posted by Zidane_24 (738 posts) -

Absolutely I do. Dark Side of the Moon poster above my bed, and a Dead Air Left 4 Dead poster over my desk. 

#13 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Not any more... but I really should hang some of my old stuff back up. I put up a workout routine yesterday and it suddenly made the rest of my walls ultra blank.

#14 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

I used to, but after a while i started taking them down, i probably grew out of posters, i mean theres probably only one i would consider putting up again, its my Trainspotting poster, perfectly sums up life. 

#15 Posted by Ramone (2960 posts) -

Yeah, I've got quite a few 

#16 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

#17 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I have some pictures/paintings but I've been planing to get some posters... for 2 years now... damn it.

#18 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -

I have a huge USA flag and the Steelers Super Bowl Trophy Towel.  I also have a old Miller (beer brand) license plate on the wall that my friend found a long time ago.

#19 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

My room used to covered in Beatles poster but it got a bit extreme. I ended taking them down a few years ago. I kind of regret it.

#20 Edited by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

Nope, but I got a lithograph of the Pride Demon from Dragon Age. It sits right above my sexy old big box copy of Baldur's Gate 2. Only 350 of em in the world apparently.

Here's a better picture of it.
#21 Edited by IBurningStar (2161 posts) -

I use to work at a movie theater so I ended up owning a shit ton of posters. One wall of my bedroom was dedicated to horror movies, one to comedies, and another one that was sort of a mix of whatever. I have taken most of them down now, though. All that remains is a Fellowship of the Ring poster above my computer and a Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny one on the back of my door.

#22 Posted by chan05 (318 posts) -

#23 Posted by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -

Yep.  Have a bunch of old Nintendo Power posters up in my room.

#24 Posted by ZimboDK (848 posts) -

Yep:

#25 Posted by HellBrendy (994 posts) -

I got 2 from Left 4 Dead 2, the reaminig 3 are awaiting hanging.  

Also got a Dimmu borgir - Spiritual Black Dimensions coverart flag. 

#26 Posted by AjayRaz (12422 posts) -

i did before i moved. they're in some box. i should probably put them up now but i won't 

#27 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

All over the house, really

#28 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

I got a few posters that have come with games over the years. RDR, GTA IV, GTA III, Halo 3, and I think that's it. I wish I had a vault boy one..

#29 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@ch13696:  Awesome. I love it. Maybe I should do something similar. I can never get enough Fallout. NEVAR!!
#30 Posted by NoCookiesForYou (757 posts) -

I have Jade Empire, Iron Maiden and Ovechkin hockey posters, also this:

Totally badass
#31 Posted by Pazy (2563 posts) -

I have a fair few. I have the maps from Read Dead Redemption, Oblivion, Oblivion GOTY and Bully (I think I have one for Test Drive Unlimited in a drawer or something). I also have a Frontlines: Fuel of War posted (it game with the GOTY I got cheap, in a fan of that game's multiplayer), Command and Conquer: First Decade (Ion Laser!),  Battlefield Bad Company and Mass Effect. I also have a couple Doctor Who posters, Star Trek comic posters, Simpsons Comic poster. In amongst all of this I also have the back cardboard from the box of my Street Fighter IV fightpad which features are of Akuma (though im not a real fan of Akuma I like its style).

#32 Edited by Fudge91 (199 posts) -

I've also got a few hanging, one from splinter cell and one from killzone. And everytime i wake up i think to myself  "man i should really take down those pathetic nerdy game posters"  but i just cant do it.... 

#33 Posted by BombKareshi (996 posts) -

Got this sweet Utawareru Mono tapestry in hanging in my living area.

I have a beautiful poster at my parents' house too; just waiting for a chance to bring it here and hang it in my bedroom.
#34 Posted by ___pocalypse (561 posts) -

I have two framed art nouveau styled X-Men (Rogue and Gambit) posters in my apartment, and they're my favorite wall decorations everrr

#35 Posted by masternater27 (918 posts) -

Zelda, The World Ends With You, Metroid Metal, Eternal Sunshine, Zombieland, Mass Effect 2, Uffie, and an autographed Del poster grace my walls

#36 Posted by Crono11 (1643 posts) -

I have this Batman metal poster that I haven't put up on my wall yet. 

#37 Edited by CaptainMax (218 posts) -

I have a JLA poster and a framed picture of psyche mourning, cause Im classy like that.

#38 Posted by skinnyman (186 posts) -

I have a few, this one is my fave:

#39 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

A world map I got from National Geographic and a map of the snowmobile tracks around Luleå archipelago.

#40 Posted by Lukeweizer (2638 posts) -

I have the Oblivion world map, RDR world map, Mass Effect poster, Quantum of Solace (movie) poster and some Japanese scroll art.

#41 Posted by Sjosz (485 posts) -

Yep, the walls in my small study are adorned with a few pretty pictures:

A poster of the Dark Side of the Moon album cover made out of differently coloured coffee beans.
A poster of M.C. Escher's chessboard with ladders.
A framed poster of all main Mass Effect 2 characters.
A framed lithograph of the Mass Effect 2 Citadel.

#42 Posted by Eggn0g (17 posts) -
@Verb4tim said:
" I have Jade Empire, Iron Maiden and Ovechkin hockey posters, also this:

Totally badass
"
I've got one that's very simmiler to that. Yeah, it is totally badass :)

I've also got this:

And this on my door:

Yeah, not very original I know

Also got a Blazblue poster lying around somewhere...
#43 Posted by HandsomeMuffin (109 posts) -

I got a large landscape abbey road poster going across one wall of my room aswell as several game posters (RDR, Mass effect, GTA SA, Reach and No mercy) I love my posters xD Cant live without them!

#44 Posted by Sweep (8837 posts) -

Got a 12" Vinyl cover framed above my bed, which my gf bought me last year: 

<3 this tune

#45 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -

I have one from the last volume of Rurouni Kenshin, one from Halo 3 (which I deliberately tore in half since the game just sucks that badly) and one from the Nintendo Power flaunting Twilight Princess.

#46 Posted by pantzing_nome (583 posts) -

I have a couple posters in my room but these three are my favorites. 

#47 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

parents don't want to ruin the walls :( 

i have two posters that i would put up, one is an all that remains poster signed by the band, and another one is something else that i can't think of.they right now are rolled up sitting in a corner.

#48 Posted by JammyJesus (770 posts) -

Nein.

#49 Posted by amir90 (2154 posts) -

Yes, a Dantes Inferno one.
 I also had a Dead Space 2 poster one, but it kept falling down, so I just threw it out.

#50 Posted by mmzOne (276 posts) -

I haz three. This one is in nice picture frame.

American Light by Kaj Stenvall