#1 Posted by afrofools (1295 posts) -

I have noticed a lot of weird topics on this forum so I thought I'd make one myself. 

My question is, do you sometimes laugh at things, in your own company, that would be considered poor taste? 

Here is a 'light' example of something not nice that I recently found humour in: 
Hour long goat attack puts man in hospital. 

I have laughed at worse things but I don't want to be flamed so I'll leave it to that one example. 

So, do you?

#2 Posted by ShadowKing7 (753 posts) -

Yes, definitely.  One time I even got a funny look from a teacher at one of the things I busted out laughing at, and she said I definitely had a macabre sense of humor.
#3 Posted by Korone (402 posts) -

All the time!

#4 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

All the time.

#5 Edited by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

Well, my life is pretty silly on a daily basis. 
If I wouldn't laugh at it, I'd be a depressed, suicidal person in no-time.
#6 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3479 posts) -

I laughed while watching The Big Bang Theory once.....................................

#7 Posted by Jeknod (228 posts) -

This one time, Scrubs made me laugh. It was really bad.

#8 Posted by CaptainObvious (2981 posts) -

I do it all the time.

#9 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

EACH and EVERY time Kenny dies 

I am terrible. 

#10 Posted by edins (33 posts) -

I laugh at other peoples misfortune on a daily basis

#11 Posted by anarchyzombie9 (615 posts) -

I saw some kid get hit by his mother because he kept knocking stuff off shelves, I laughed for like 5 minutes.

#12 Edited by MatPaget (1113 posts) -

One time my buddy and I were at a Burger King these two wannabe gangster looking kids (around 17-18) came in, and well I just noticed them so I continued eating my meal. Well it turns out that one of the wannabe gangster looking kids was mentally challenged. I'm sorry, I want to work with mentally challenged kids, but that made me laugh. The way he was acting is exactly how people impersonate "wannabe gangsters".  

Thankfully my friend and I left before they sat down right behind us because we would have been laughing so hard.