#1 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -


#3 Posted by dudeglove (7758 posts) -

I know, right? They should bring in the thumbs up upvoting thing. That way only the best content on GB will be seen.

#4 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5432 posts) -

I don't mind them, but when you actually write something it feels like there was some thought put into it.

#5 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Well played sir, well played indeed. I was gonna say no, but I mean come on, after this how can you not like it?

#6 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

I was like you once,

Then I stopped giving a shit

#7 Posted by TheHT (11153 posts) -

it's the best thing since cream cheese.

#8 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7077 posts) -

These threads are almost as common as the content-less threads they complain about.

#9 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -

Yeah, a few people find Hizang insufferable. Yet, for some reason, each of his inane polls gets hundreds of comments. So don't blame Hizang; blame the people who think "do you dunk biscuits in your tea" is a compelling discussion. The way I see it, people are more interested in responding to the stuff other people say then answering his poll. Hizang has nothing to do with anything good that comes from those threads. Does that calm your rage a bit?

Edit: Dammit, I voted that I liked them! I meant to click "no"! This whole poll is ruined!

#10 Posted by Village_Guy (2546 posts) -

Like this one, eh?

I like Hizang, but I am disturbed a bit by the idea that it is all part of his master plan.

#11 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@Wrighteous86 said:

Yeah, a few people find Hizang insufferable. Yet, for some reason, each of his inane polls gets hundreds of comments. So don't blame Hizang; blame the people who think "do you dunk biscuits in your tea" is a compelling discussion. The way I see it, people are more interested in responding to the stuff other people say then answering his poll. Hizang has nothing to do with anything good that comes from those threads. Does that calm your rage a bit?

Edit: Dammit, I voted that I liked them! I meant to click "no"! This whole poll is ruined!

BUT HOW MANY BISCUITS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR TEA!?

#12 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Red12b said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

Yeah, a few people find Hizang insufferable. Yet, for some reason, each of his inane polls gets hundreds of comments. So don't blame Hizang; blame the people who think "do you dunk biscuits in your tea" is a compelling discussion. The way I see it, people are more interested in responding to the stuff other people say then answering his poll. Hizang has nothing to do with anything good that comes from those threads. Does that calm your rage a bit?

Edit: Dammit, I voted that I liked them! I meant to click "no"! This whole poll is ruined!

BUT HOW MANY BISCUITS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR TEA!?

NONE! 
What a weird place to put a cookie
#13 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

@Red12b said:

@Wrighteous86 said:

Yeah, a few people find Hizang insufferable. Yet, for some reason, each of his inane polls gets hundreds of comments. So don't blame Hizang; blame the people who think "do you dunk biscuits in your tea" is a compelling discussion. The way I see it, people are more interested in responding to the stuff other people say then answering his poll. Hizang has nothing to do with anything good that comes from those threads. Does that calm your rage a bit?

Edit: Dammit, I voted that I liked them! I meant to click "no"! This whole poll is ruined!

BUT HOW MANY BISCUITS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR TEA!?

NONE! What a weird place to put a cookie

#14 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Red12b: See, even makes your face look weird when you put cookies in places they don't belong
#15 Posted by Fallen189 (4988 posts) -

They blow

#16 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

@Red12b: See, even makes your face look weird when you put cookies in places they don't belong

Cause she ate an evil biscuit

#17 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Village_Guy said:

I like Hizang, but I am disturbed a bit by the idea that it is all part of his master plan.

Hizang is just Hg Nazi spelled differently. DO THE MATH. NAZI TERMINATORS.

#18 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

My polls are pretty fucked up, so I can't judge. But I voted yes.

#19 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6296 posts) -

As if a bullshit poll is really stealing light from a very compelling, well-thought out discussion thread over here on good ol' off-topic.

#20 Posted by BillyTheKid (484 posts) -

I don't give a shit. If you don't like them don't post in them, they will creep into the abyss.

#21 Posted by Jrinswand (1704 posts) -

Yeah, these forums are terrible. I have no idea why I spend so much time here every day. LOL.

#22 Posted by TooWalrus (13169 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@Village_Guy said:

I like Hizang, but I am disturbed a bit by the idea that it is all part of his master plan.

Hizang is just Hg Nazi spelled differently. DO THE MATH. NAZI TERMINATORS.

Mercury Nazi.

#23 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@TooWalrus:

Because I end up posting that other Simpsons clip so damn much.

#24 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4339 posts) -

I see what you did there.

#25 Posted by Pr1mus (3873 posts) -

They are the number 1 reason why i visit the site ahead of Vinny, the bombcast and the quicklooks.

#26 Posted by The_Patriarch (277 posts) -

Gee, yeah, damn those evil polls. Won't somebody think of the holy sanctity of our beloved off-topic forum?