• 131 results
#101 Posted by SomeJerk (3403 posts) -

Big bald men with big faces like me look eternal. A friends step-dad is 49, he and I could be mistaken for twins if we started dressing alike.

A ladyfriend of mine who just turned 20 looks like she'll continue being carded for even buying energy drinks (age limit 15) for another 5-10 years, she looked like Robyn when she had her hair done blonde, but even younger.  The women of my country, how I love them, let me count the ways..

#102 Posted by rflx (577 posts) -

I have no idea. Probably not.
Someone did guess my age to be 19 once, when I was 26 though.

#103 Posted by Warchief (661 posts) -

I'm 34, I do not  think i look 34 but fuck if I know. I do not get carded anymore...

#104 Edited by Chicago3374 (1 posts) -

Yes! I'm 24 and will be starting college this month and I can't tell you how many people have said I look 12-16. It's so annoying and embarrassing. Older people act like I'm crazy and ungrateful for the comments. Yes, I know I'll look 30 when I'm 50 and I know that's a good thing, but that's the only positive thing about looking young. Other than that, it sucks. People just don't understand. There's nothing good about not being taken seriously as an adult, being ignored everywhere I go, not being treated with respect, people younger than me giving me attitude and acting condescending towards me, constantly being in fear of my safety worrying that some crazy person is going to kidnap/rape/murder me thinking I'm a vulnerable child, and only teenage boys and creepy old men being interested in me and men my age not looking twice at me. And I'm so tired of hearing about how blessed I am, how I should take it as a compliment, and how I'll appreciate it when I'm older. Why should I have to wait until I'm 40 to be treated with respect? I don't what to look old, but it would be nice to at least look my age instead of like a child. Sometimes people still treat me like a child, even after learning my age. I don't consider that a good thing, I find it demeaning. This has really affected my confidence. And there's a big difference between being 40 and looking 25 than being 24 and looking 12-16. Ok thank you for letting me vent. I feel better.

#105 Posted by Tireyo (6451 posts) -

@tireyo: What a stupid comment I made long ago. Not looking my age and even not sounding like my age really bothers me now.

#106 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Nope. I haven't been ID'd in, man, I don't even know how long. When I ask people how old they think I am, it tends to be around 25/late twenties and in reality, I'm recently 21; I blame smoking since I was 13 and having a (glorious) beard.

#107 Posted by Rick_Fingers (523 posts) -

I'm 29 and don't look a day over 28 years and 364 days.

#108 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4988 posts) -

23 turning 24 next month and I look around 17 or 18. It's a blessing and a curse.

#109 Posted by Intro (1212 posts) -

I get mixed thoughts equally it seems. I'm 19 years old and turning 20 in Feb. I've heard "you're done with college, right?" As well as getting ask to go drink because I "looked like 22 or so." On the other hand, people have said they don't believe I'm older than 17. I can't really grow facial hair which makes me look real younger than my buddies, I suppose.

#110 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

How the hell would I know?

#111 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5111 posts) -

I have to keep my facial hair, otherwise I would have to show my ID everywhere. I'm 24.

#112 Posted by believer258 (12216 posts) -

I'm 21. I think I look... 21.

#113 Posted by Godzilla_Sushi (1085 posts) -

I used to look younger than my age. Unfortunately a stressful life and alcohol has brought me up to speed. Now I do that thing I used to loathe, I find myself envious of younger looking people. I definitely do it subconsciously.

#114 Edited by TyCobb (1975 posts) -

I no longer get carded for cigarettes. Thanks cigarettes!

#115 Posted by Vermisean (154 posts) -

I wish I looked younger! I'm only 26 but I'm balding and am rocking some grey hair in my beard... So enjoy the carding... Because once you go bald... Wigs are the only way back.

#116 Posted by ShaggE (6728 posts) -

I'm 27 and I still get carded for smokes on occasion, but on the other hand, my hair is already thinning in spots, so my 30s will surely change all that. :/

#117 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (6012 posts) -

I've always looked older than my age. I couldv'e passed for an 18 year old when I was 14. Though, I've rounded out in recent years and now look my age.

#118 Posted by Fattony12000 (7589 posts) -

Tell me how old I look and sound and act.

Because I think I'm pretty close to the mark as a 13 year old girl from Hampshire.

#119 Posted by CaLe (4058 posts) -

I look unhealthy because I don't get enough sun. I'm guessing that also makes me look older.

#120 Edited by MightyDuck (1524 posts) -

I'm 26, and have co-workers and family tell me I look like I'm around 16.

#121 Edited by Stonyman65 (2879 posts) -

I look a bit older than my age. I'm 22, and whenever the question of my age comes up around people that don't know me they always assume that I'm around 25 or 26. Probably because of my beard and general attitude. Most of the people I hang out with are around that mid-late 20's age, so I guess that adds to it a bit too.

#122 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2621 posts) -

I do when I'm using a webcam. I'm 6' 5" in real life, so I don't get bothered too much there.

#123 Edited by Chop (1998 posts) -

Used to, then I started rocking a shorter hair cut. Amazing what not having that stupid bushy, helmet teenager hair can do for you.

#124 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -

I'm 21. Get ask if I'm 16/17 all the time.

#125 Edited by TheRealMoot (431 posts) -

I'm the reverse. Back in high school (Nearly ten years ago now, wow.) I was told I looked way older, they said I looked like I was in my mid 20's when I was 16.

My appearance hasn't changed at all since then, so I guess it's okay now? But does that mean i'm going to look hell of old when I'm 40? Or will I look way younger when i'm over 60? Something to look forward to I guess.

#126 Edited by Aterons (197 posts) -

I probably look a bit younger, or at least a bit more feminine than most male my age. But when you are giant nobody notices that, so I guess it depends. Most people that see me for the first time think I am 2 to 5 years older than I am simply because I have a rough voice sometimes.

#127 Posted by Ares42 (2800 posts) -

I'm 30 and I still get carded anywhere I buy alcohol and they don't know me. Like two years ago I even had a bus driver charge me as though I was under 16 without even asking me. What's worse is that when it happens so often you start to realize that people have been trained to say specific things for it. "Take it as a compliment" sounds fine the first time, but it's starting to get old.

#128 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

People think I look older because of my beard and I'm tall.

#129 Posted by Ennosuke (59 posts) -

People always say "You still look so young". I should take it as a compliment, but somehow it is annoying. I am 24 years old and some people think I am 18 years old. At least my girlfriend also looks too young for her age. :D

#130 Edited by audioBusting (1649 posts) -
#131 Posted by gokaired (572 posts) -

I've looked young for my age for a long while, i only started getting facial hair in my twenties so now i look a little more older.