Do you miss the Whiskey Media Happy Hour?

• 63 results
Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Sayishere

I was going to make this thread if it didnt exist, but anyway.

YES I MISS IT, i loved seeing everyone from Whiskey, the Comic Vine Crew, Screened, Tested. I dont have much time to visit all sites, so i usually go stick with Giant Bomb for the gaming content.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By FesteringNeon

I guess I just miss the group as a whole coming together for a bit. Since I don't visit the other sites as much as I should, it's nice to hear what they've been working on the past week... and if something sparks my interest, I'll check it out. Also seeing Sara once in awhile isn't too terribly bad. Kind of miss her smile, breaking up the sausage fest. :(

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Castiel

@msavo said:

I would like to see maybe it once a month with more planning.

This.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#55  Edited By Castiel

@kingando420 said:

As a non-subscriber I only got to watch it once a month, but I never did because it was terrible. Same goes for the big live live show live, soooo bad.

Then what are you even doing on this site?

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I was hoping after they stopped doing it, they would just go to doing it once every 2 weeks. I think that would be awesome.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Deathshroud

I know this is going to be sad sounding in a way . But it was something that I could watch on my days off on account that I have zero TV . I have not had TV in over a year now . If only you knew the worse part about this situation ..but I am not going to tell lol

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#58  Edited By Mento  Moderator

I got the impression when they were talking about ending the weekly stream (I believe Will was pummelling Vinny in SNES Mario Kart at the time) that they'd roll it back to a more occasional thing and find more random stuff like the SNES feed to do for premium members instead. The latter has transpired and while it is glorious, I wouldn't be averse to an infrequent Happy Hour when everyone's up to doing one, perhaps to coincide with the usual monthly premium members Radio Dave event.

Chumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Chumm

I'd like to see more cross-site personality stuff. I don't care about comic books but Tony and Sara are alright, for example, so it would be cool to have the crews together for segments about whatever. Structure killed Happy Hour, not having to stick to particular segments would help keep it fresh I think.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If it was between the new content they put out and Happy Hour... new content would be an easy choice. I got my subscription after it ended, though. I've went back and watched four Happy Hours so far I think.

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By samfo

they should do it once a month and make it free

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By Jimbo

Sara = Dreamiest. The new content is 100% less dreamy. Sorry.

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#63  Edited By guiseppe

I didn't even notice it was gone, so I guess not. That said, I did enjoy the hell out of it.

Avatar image for bombcastgoldthwait
BombcastGoldthwait

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss it, because it was was just one big cluster frak in the best possible way.