• 81 results
#1 Posted by NTM (7549 posts) -

#2 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

Does cyber stalking count as love? Then yes.

#3 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2733 posts) -

There are a lot of cool people here, but I wouldn't call them friends.

#4 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8607 posts) -

Bit of A, bit of B.

#5 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6311 posts) -

I would've picked A if GovernmentCheese was still here....

#6 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

I really want Ahmad to get BF3.

#7 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I have never met anyone on here but if I suddenly found out something terrible happened to someone here, I'd be sad.

#8 Posted by PirateNeal (270 posts) -

I hate everyone!

oh and my favorite staff member is Patrick so suck it

#9 Posted by TehFlan (1928 posts) -

There are certainly users on this site I respect. Not sure I'd call any of y'all my friends, though.

#10 Edited by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Not A or B. I am here because i like the community, and while I may not call any of them friends, they are all my brothers and sisters in gaming; and i am privileged to join them, hand in hand, Ps3 fanboy, with Xbox Fanboy, Nintendo Fangirl with Pc Enthusiast. Also i haven't found a better gaming site to join.

#11 Posted by GS_Dan (1397 posts) -

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

Yush :3

#12 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

I wouldnt call anyone here my friend but I certainly respect a lot of people here

#13 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

This thread is awkward.

#14 Posted by Mikemcn (7023 posts) -

@GS_Dan said:

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

Yush :3

We all do.

#15 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I love polls with only two extremities for answers. Sorry for being a dick, but come one, there's a lot of room for another option in between there, where I imagine most people would fall.

#16 Posted by Brendan (8168 posts) -

There needs to be a middle option. I am not A or B.

#17 Posted by MOAB (429 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Not A or B. I am here because i like the community, and while I may not call any of them friends, they are all my brothers and sisters in gaming; and i am privileged to join them, hand in hand, Ps3 fanboy, with Xbox Fanboy, Nintendo Fangirl with Pc Enthusiast. Also i haven't found a better gaming site to join.

f u

#18 Edited by SMTDante89 (2588 posts) -

There are one or two users I actually know in real life, and there are a few users I wouldn't mind hanging out with if there were a way to do so, but other than that, it's mainly users I can certainly say I respect.

I don't know where that puts me on this poll either. Probably more along the lines of A because B would make me seem kind of like a jerk.

#19 Posted by JackSukeru (5967 posts) -

You guys are alright.

I wouldn't care if any one of you died, but you're alright.

#20 Posted by ShaggE (6724 posts) -

I haven't been involved in the community long enough to really befriend anybody, but every forum I've been to over the years has given me at least one close friend at some point, so I pick the nonexistent middle option.

#21 Posted by jakob187 (21763 posts) -

I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again now: I fucking hate all of you.

#22 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

I have about a dozen people I've communicated with for over a year that I'd call mates, so, yeah.

#23 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again now: I fucking hate all of you.

likwise

#24 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -

@Red12b said:

I have about a dozen people I've communicated with for over a year that I'd call mates, so, yeah.

.gnivael si darB <3

#25 Posted by Jeust (10863 posts) -

An option between A and B. I care more for the users here than the staff. 

#26 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3248 posts) -

I would go with a middle ground. Love the community but I've never really befriended anyone from the community. Let's start!

#27 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

I love all of you

#28 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -

Not really. Sorry.

#29 Posted by AwesomeAquaman (163 posts) -

I want friends :(

#30 Posted by Hero_Swe (1205 posts) -

S'no point being involved in a community if you don't plan on making friends.
#31 Posted by Rawrnosaurous (758 posts) -

I pick control point D

#32 Posted by thevigilanteoflove (514 posts) -

B is too harsh, and A isn't right either. I like the community as a whole. It's great here.

#33 Posted by coakroach (2492 posts) -

I'd probably buy you a drink.

#34 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

There is a duder that a internet-hang with quite frequently.

#35 Edited by I_smell (3925 posts) -

No, I think gaming forums are retarded, but they're busy enough that I don't have to wait 2 hours for a reply.

2 of you are funny, 1 of you is smart, none of you are interesting at all.

#36 Posted by mazik765 (2316 posts) -

There are some people I enjoy hearing thoughts from, and some people who make me cry on the inside, but no friends I didn't already have prior to the site.

#37 Edited by Jethuty (1023 posts) -

@I_smell said:

No, I think gaming forums are retarded, but they're busy enough that I don't have to wait 2 hours for a reply.

Yeah, the newgrounds forums are way better.

#38 Posted by AlexW00d (6449 posts) -

Needs more middle ground.

#39 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I've touched quite a few e-shoulders, so A.

#40 Posted by Jethuty (1023 posts) -

@Claude said:

You're in a catagory for yourself.

everybody loves Claude

#41 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Jethuty said:

@Claude said:

You're in a catagory for yourself.

everybody loves Claude

There are haters out there somewhere. I'll find them.
#42 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

It's worth mentioning that there are also a few people on this site that I have active negative feelings towards...I see this as evidence that GB is as much like a real community as any website can be. The key difference between it and real human groups being that I actually have something in common with a segment of the population.

#43 Edited by I_smell (3925 posts) -

@Jethuty said:

@I_smell said:

Yeah, the newgrounds forums are way better.

What? I don't read those either.

I've made Flash games for like 6 years, so I ask for scripting help there and make blog posts asking for voice actors. Good work, detective.

#44 Posted by Jethuty (1023 posts) -

@I_smell: im messing with you. thank you, watson.

#45 Posted by Little_Socrates (5718 posts) -

There are a few I'd like to consider at least potential friends. The Google+ community has certainly helped a lot with that. There's also a handful of users who make posts and it makes me happy to see them on here. Many of them posted in this thread.

#46 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

There are several people here that I like to see post as well as read their opinions on various stuff, even though it's not everyone. I'm here to give my own opinion on stuff and read others opinions, not ignore them.

#47 Edited by BlinkyTM (1046 posts) -

I don't know. Most of the people here are pretty alright. If one of you perished in the zombie apocalypse I would be sad.

#48 Posted by NTM (7549 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: I never stated that you ignore someone when it comes to choice B. B sounds mean, but not like that.

#49 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Bit of A, bit of B.

Yeah, not going to be that reductionist. I'm mainly here to offer my opinion, but I like chatting with the folks here and I even think some people are pretty cool.

#50 Posted by dudeglove (8308 posts) -

People care about the staff?