• 123 results
#101 Posted by Korolev (1726 posts) -

I say sorry if I sneeze more than once in quick succession. Once I sneeze, I sometimes sneeze another two times quite quickly after that - if anyone is near me, I will say sorry, but I don't say "Excuse me", since one word can do the job of two!

#102 Posted by ShenaniganZ (65 posts) -

No...i sneeze.

#103 Posted by Itwongo (1245 posts) -

Nope. I am in a more compromising position than you are. YOU should say excuse me!

#104 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2611 posts) -

Yup, but not if I'm by myself.

#105 Posted by Encephalon (1334 posts) -

No. I committed no offense.

Doesn't make sense to me at all why you would say that, but I'm not mad at you or anything.

#106 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

I say "Bless me" because I need that little bit just to get by.

#107 Posted by WalkerD (460 posts) -

@BBAlpert: All this time I thought everyone did this. Now I feel special.

#108 Edited by mandude (2666 posts) -

Nope. It's not like I can help it, or that I made a mistake and need to apologise.

I find it grating when people say "Bless you", though. Not just because it's senseless, but because I get hayfever, and with the amount of times I hear it in a day, it gets really fucking annoying.

#109 Posted by TobbRobb (4843 posts) -

No, I basically never feel the need to. The one time I think I would excuse myself is in the middle of a conversation with someone who would care. But if I was just hanging out near that same person without interacting with him, then no.

#110 Posted by sungahymn (1038 posts) -

I usually don't. I do when I burp when people are around (except in public), and I cover my mouth when I yawn.

#111 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@DuskVamp said:

@Yummylee said:

In public, sure. Though I'm also apparently one of the few remaining individuals in the world who'll cover my mouth when I yawn. We are losing the fight!

I'm with you there, I also seem to be one of the few left that covers their mouth when they cough :|

I don't cover my mouth when i yawn, i never even heard of people doing that, but  the part in bold is just disgusting. Who doesn't cover their mouth when they cough?
#112 Posted by probablytuna (3823 posts) -

I do it when I'm out in public.

#113 Posted by EvilKatarn (465 posts) -

I don't.

It also feels weird when someone says "Bless you!" I'm just so much in shock that I might grunt back or something.

#114 Posted by AngelN7 (2973 posts) -

Hell no! it's not my fault.

#115 Posted by Fallen189 (5052 posts) -

Yes, because I'm British

#116 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@DuskVamp said:

@Yummylee said:

In public, sure. Though I'm also apparently one of the few remaining individuals in the world who'll cover my mouth when I yawn. We are losing the fight!

I'm with you there, I also seem to be one of the few left that covers their mouth when they cough :|

I don't cover my mouth when i yawn, i never even heard of people doing that, but the part in bold is just disgusting. Who doesn't cover their mouth when they cough?

I work in a shop, the amount of people that cough on me while I'm packing their bags, sometimes big spluttering coughs... Also a friend of mine in college, I keep telling her and she realises and says "Oh, sorry!" Sometimes she turns her head and coughs into her shoulder, almost like trying to cover her mouth with her shoulder, even when I'm sat directly next to her. Come to think of it, maybe she just doesn't like me...

#117 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@DuskVamp: It's a conspiracy. You are actually in coughing hell. But yeah, that's disgusting, i don't know how you can handle it.
#118 Posted by Penzilneck (423 posts) -

No, but I do try and cuss up a storm mid-sneeze. I find it adds a little oomph. As in "aaaAAN*tch*SKOtinn" or "uuh...uuh...HE*cough*LVÍtis"

#119 Posted by FlamingHobo (4512 posts) -

Sometimes. Most of the time I say 'sorry' if I'm near anyone at the time.

#120 Posted by Labman (288 posts) -

Yes...yes, I do.

#121 Posted by Philedius (204 posts) -

Nope. I also don't want people to say "bless you" after I've sneezed. Just let me sneeze in peace, god damn it!

#122 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

#123 Posted by vikingdeath1 (1005 posts) -

Sunlight (or any bright light really) causes me to sneeze twice in a row.(i's a common genetic thing, it has a funny name)

I sneeze maybe 5 or 6 times a day, and because of the frequency I do not say "excuse me"

Though I Do always say "thankyou" if anyone says "bless you" or some other form of that.