#1 Posted by Jothel (925 posts) -

#2 Posted by Jothel (925 posts) -

Just thinking about this because I am home alone for a few days but whenever I head into the toilet I still lock it. Just wondering if anyone else does this, either due to habbit or what?

#3 Posted by SadPatrol (500 posts) -

Nope

#4 Posted by StarvingGamer (8238 posts) -

I never lock it.

#5 Edited by mscupcakes (612 posts) -

If I'm home alone I don't even close the door fully!

#6 Posted by BonOrbitz (2193 posts) -

If I'm at home alone or with the biance, I never lock it. If I'm at family or friends, I sure do.

#7 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

No, I do close the door tho

#8 Posted by Deadmanforking (577 posts) -

Yes, main reason my cat can open the bathroom door, so thats not fun when I'm on the toilet.

#9 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

@StarvingGamer said:

I never lock it.

I never close it...I kid I kid. IN all seriousness, If I'm alone then I don't even bother closing the door.

#10 Posted by BeachThunder (11934 posts) -

lock the door? No; close it? Yes.

#11 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Always. And I bring shotgun with me just in case I need to bust out of there in a hurry.

#12 Posted by Pazy (2580 posts) -

Always lock, no ones wants to see you on the toilet. If they do you need to stay away from that person... Even when im home alone since its force of habit, plus it would be embarressing if someone came in the houe while I was in there and I couldent lock it.

#13 Posted by EchoEcho (825 posts) -

At least in the households that I've lived, if the door is closed and the light is on, it's in use. If you're still not sure, just knock. So I don't typically feel the need to lock the door at all, unless I'm in someone else's house or under special circumstances -- for example, the back bathroom is typically kept closed to keep cats out, so if I have to use that one (which is rarely) then I'll lock the door, just in case.

#14 Posted by believer258 (11907 posts) -

Most of the time, yes, out of habit.

#15 Posted by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

Needs a sometimes option. Sometimes I do out of habit, other times I don't even close the door.

#16 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

I dont ever lock the toilet at home. I live alone so there is really no need for me ever to.

#17 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

Yes, but when I'm home alone in my mountain house, I forgo clothes entirely. Even closing the bathroom door is laughable.

#18 Posted by duggshammer (158 posts) -

door wide open.

#19 Posted by FoxMulder (1693 posts) -

Yup...living with three other people and the bathroom being near the front door, you never know when to expect someone home let's say!!

#20 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

@duggshammer said:

door wide open.

#21 Posted by MetalBaofu (1383 posts) -

I went with, "yes." It's kind of a habit thing and I just shut/lock the door without even thinking about it. I'm sure I have probably left it unlocked before, but the majority of the time would be locked.

#22 Posted by Yummylee (21642 posts) -

No... and I'm genuinely surprised to see that so many people do. I'll close the door over a little, but if I know I'm on my own, then whatever.

#23 Posted by s10129107 (1183 posts) -

you have some serious insecurity issues

#24 Posted by NTM (7379 posts) -

Yes, most of the time.

#25 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

I hold a shotgun to the door whenever I'm dropping a deuce.

#26 Posted by Bobby_The_Great (1004 posts) -

Always, because I fear being on the toilet and then that's the time when a dude with a gun comes busting in and I'm at my most 100% vulnerability. I'd like at least the protection of the door not being so easily accessible to give me at least a little time to react.  

I know, I'm paranoid. 

#27 Posted by Pobearo (108 posts) -

I never lock the door. Hell, I barely close it.

#28 Posted by hoossy (934 posts) -

nope, I leave it wide open... come get some world!

#29 Posted by stryker1121 (1442 posts) -

nope, tis an advantage of living on your own. I don't even close the door. Free and easy, baby!

#30 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I don't even know where the bathroom in my castle is.

#31 Posted by YOUNGLINK (548 posts) -

I would but it has no lock D:

#32 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Nope I never lock it.

#33 Posted by Talis12 (488 posts) -

the woods dont have doors

#34 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -

Sometimes, out of habit.