#1 Posted by Solh0und (1763 posts) -

If so, how do you like it so far? I've been using it for a few weeks now and I still can't get used to it.

#2 Posted by drag (1223 posts) -

I did.  
Now it just kinda sits over there, and I sit over here not giving a fuck and everyone seems okay with the situation.

#3 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2684 posts) -

Yup. I like it.

#4 Posted by Chet_Rippo (235 posts) -

Eh, I think it's set up better than facebook but the problem is that nobody uses it.

#5 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

no. I rarely use facebook to begin with.

#6 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

I like it much more than FB, but no one has it yet so it's boring. My feed has been pretty much the same since I created an account..

#7 Posted by Gonmog (580 posts) -

i use it a lot, a good number of the whiskey sites have join as well. You just have to make the right circles to make it worth it.

#8 Posted by Linkster7 (1022 posts) -

It's nice, but no one uses it .

#9 Posted by Solh0und (1763 posts) -
@one_2nd said:
I like it much more than FB, but no one has it yet so it's boring. My feed has been pretty much the same since I created an account..
Ditto....
#10 Posted by C2C (855 posts) -

I have one, almost nobody I personally know uses it.

#11 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

I already forgot it existed haha

#12 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3043 posts) -

I use it.  Works out pretty well, if you have at least one or two people in your circles who use it as well.

#13 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Yes, I'm a hipster douche.

#14 Posted by ProfessorEss (7308 posts) -

Like both Facebook and Twitter, I set up an account, stared at for an evening, and haven't done much with it since.

#15 Posted by Solh0und (1763 posts) -

I also noticed that games run much smoother than on Facebook.

#16 Posted by Sitoxity (551 posts) -

I like it, I use it, but I don't have many people on it, and it doesn't get updated that often.

That said, I won a code for DiRT3 from one of the devs, so I'll continue to check up on it as it starts to grow larger.

#17 Posted by chilibean_3 (1632 posts) -

It's pretty meh-tacular. It has some good ideas but nobody really uses it.

#18 Edited by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Yes, I'm a hipster douche.

My thoughts exactly. Everyone who likes will bail and say it's gay as soon as it's public.  

Facebook is god like it or not use it or go outside.  I'm a huge google fan but there's no room left for social networking (especially one that is stapled by private invites) facebook came and dominated and will continue to do so for a very long time.  

It's like waiting outside of a club for 3 hours only to get in and realize the place has terrible music smells like cheap perfume and the drinks are 21$. You coulda been next door at the bar with no line and maybe taken a girl home, but you had to be the douche who stood in line. 
#19 Posted by Tally_Pants (591 posts) -
@chilibean_3 said:

It's pretty meh-tacular. It has some good ideas but nobody really uses it.

thats what I'm seeing too. the Circles idea is cool, and so is the automatic upload of pics from your phone (i just wonder how many nude pics have been accidentally uploaded to Google+... a real danger of the drunken sext!)
#20 Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba (105 posts) -

Its way better than Facebook, except that Facebook has the numbers. 

When G+ goes public, I imagine within a few months the numbers of people actively using it will grow quickly. What I like most about it is how it fulfills the roles of both Twitter and Facebook. 

Currently I actually do have a few friends who use it, most poeple I know who have G+ post stuff on both FB and G+. I hope a lot more people take this in, I enjoy having a clean UI and being able to manage who can see what better.

#21 Edited by dcgc (878 posts) -

I have an account on Google Plus but don't really use it because, I don't know anyone who uses it. I just messed around on it to see what it was all about.

#22 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Yeah, I check it from time to time. Sometimes the people I follow post interesting things. :)

#23 Posted by Ascalon (14 posts) -

Everyone keeps comparing this to Facebook. For now, it's much more comparable to twitter for me. It's a great way to follow people I don't know personally. Gaming personalities, news organizations, etc.

#24 Posted by Kraznor (1578 posts) -

I have it, I wouldn't say I use it though.

#25 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

Nope.

I signed up for it, let it propagate for a couple weeks and realized that I didn't care about any of the information spreading through it. So I deleted it.

#26 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I follow quite a few internet celebrities but none of my friends have made the switch. I use it in the hopes that others will follow...

#27 Posted by ethan (776 posts) -

I use Google+ more than Facebook. It's a better platform for sharing photos. It makes it easier for me to share family photos just with family, and work photos with work etc.

I have more followers on twitter than I do on Google+, but when I post something on Google+ I get way more responses. Google+ is more like a message board I suppose

#28 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

No. First comes Google plus. Next comes Google inserting chips into people's brains and controlling the hive mind.

#29 Posted by Vexxan (4618 posts) -

I do but almost none of my friends do so there's not really much to do or see there for me for the moment being.

#30 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

No, I use myspace.